A strange feeling in the air?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have sensed this too....restlessness in me, in the world. Everything is very unpredictable right now, wars, politics, weather, markets etc. strange times we live in.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yes, definitely nerves. I look to the skies when my nerves act up....been seeing alot of those pesky scalar clouds. Sunny days..no problems...chemtrail scalar clouds...problems.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
wrabbit, not to sound stereotypical or cliche, but yes I have noticed a shift in how people as a whole are feeling.

It is like a stillness in the air, a calm before the storm as many have echoed. It isn't necessarily an impending death of all mankind kind of feeling, but it is definately real and it is the feeling that there is something on the horizon that will be a game changer to be sure.

Edit: Not necessarily related to the feeling, but I get an uneasy feeling when I hear about things that our scientists experiment with that they do not fully understand. (The speculation over what HAARP is, experimentation with the Hadron Collider, not to mention the things we know nothing about) One can only play with fire so many times before one gets burned. Problem is the fire we play with these days in my opinion potentially could have more dire consequences than one person being burnt.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: Edit
edit on 7-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: word change
edit on 7-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: rewording

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The energy level is escalating, increasing in or even expotential amounts....purging and cleansing....

If you can't handle the cooking, get out of the kitchen....as the saying goes.

How or why....hmmm, many theories on that.

I do know what will happen...not in the immediate future, but long range....I'm one of those overall picture people. My spidey senses track out norms, patterns, conditions, eventualities....kinda like the scientific method in book mobile format...

What to talk retro....as far as mind goes...it will be retro to Egyptian or earlier...highly evolved times. Retro, retrograde...we do not spin in a circle, but cylindrical...with cycles..

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
The energy level is escalating, increasing in or even expotential amounts....purging and cleansing....

How or why....hmmm, many theories on that.

I do know what will happen...not in the immediate future, but long range....I'm one of those overall picture people. My spidey senses track out norms, patterns, conditions, eventualities....kinda like the scientific method in book mobile format...

What to talk retro....as far as mind goes...it will be retro to Egyptian or earlier...highly evolved times. Retro, retrograde...we do not spin in a circle, but cylindrical...with cycles..

Great another who has it all figured out...
FYI ... The saying is, "If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen." not handle the cooking...
And I can say with 100% confidence that no...no you don't know what is going to happen...because no one does.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

And I will say....you don't know what is cooking!

Cooking was the right term...one could say we are being cooked, coddled, stewed...

All perspective, I guess.
edit on 7-2-2013 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Epirus

And I will say....you don't know what is cooking!

Cooking was the right term...one could say we are being cooked, coddled, stewed...

All perspective, I guess.

(your words..."as the saying goes") The saying was originated by Harry Truman...and since you inadvertently misused it your going to try and act like you did so on purpose? Wow...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

That is awesome that you know so much about whom originated a saying that I deviated or made my own...thank you for the education!

Aww, but when we rely on main stream history or reguritating facts, I find that a little off putting.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Epirus

That is awesome that you know so much about whom originated a saying that I deviated or made my own...thank you for the education!

Really??

As the saying goes usually refers to the common saying...which was corrected and explained in my post above.

But you have it all figured out the future and the past...it's only a repeating cycle(how silly of me)...who am I to correct such a god of knowledge.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I've felt kind of like that for the past 4 years.
That there's nothing to look forward to anymore.
And that the mysteries of life have ceased, or turned out to be bs.
I figure it's just me, though.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Ummm hello...the mysteries are just beginning! Dammmmn people...what is up is awesome! Not bad!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Was surfing the net looking for info on scalar radiation and came across this site...What really caught my attention was this thread, hence the reason for signing up. Please allow me to elucidate:

Two days ago my wife and I were in town, we live 15km out from the nearest township, doing some shopping when she suddenly turned to me and said she had to get out of here, NOW. I wasn't sure what she was experiencing as our day thus far had been uneventful, joyful even, however her mood changed so rapidly and without any external stimulus, that I was left in the dark initially as to what was transpiring.

We practically ran back to the car, all the way I was inquiring as to what was wrong, however all I could get from her was, "We have to get out of here!". We both jumped in the car and headed for home, I was going to stop and get some petrol but she wouldn't have a bar of it and told me to drive straight back to our house.

I asked her what the h*ll was going on and she said that an overwhelming sense of 'darkness' had come over her and that it felt like she was being watched or stalked. She said her skin was crawling and that her insides felt like they were being twisted?

We got home and she locked herself in the bedroom for about an hour before coming out. Now, I've been married to her for over ten years and nothing like this has happened before...So what gives?

It was freaky at the time and very unsettling. Just lettin' you guys know that you're not alone on this one.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Darkness is coming, that is what you feel. I have had this same feeling since about 07 and had just noted to a co-worker that I felt it intensifying, along with my 11:11 experiences. But have no doubt the light is coming too, he's on his way, very soon....I can feel it and I don't care how crazy that makes me sound.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Ummm hello...the mysteries are just beginning! Dammmmn people...what is up is awesome! Not bad!

I hope you're right! Either way, something has got to give.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

I also don't want to hijack Wrabbit's thread as I think he's raised a really important issue here.
Please post if you have any feelings or information...it's always good to share and compare, and sometimes solutions are made up of lots of little bits.

I agree that this is one of the best posts I have personally experienced here on ATS. Wrabbit I thank you again and I guess I really should add something else as I get the feeling you do not reveal this type of thing too often given some of the surprise I have read from others.

OK, my guides have shown me busy times and multiple possibilities over the next little while but, never an exact date). When I close my eyes and ask for guidance I see, more often than not, people running (unnecessarily) to get out of the way . Of what, I do not know but, running they are. I can't tell what it is but, none the less it is a major event.

My personal interpretation is to stay firm in my beliefs and to be at the ready, that’s it that’s all. So to sum up I just need to embrace these feelings described by the OP and just do my best to be calm, centered and remember to accept things with the wonderment of a child.

edit on 7-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: change except to accept
edit on 7-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: aded a word

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yes I get these strong vibes periodically....but lately I get feelings about the many falsehoods and fakeness of the world we live in now. Doesn't it feel as if we're just surrounded by a grand pretense? Some days, I have a very uncomfortable sensation about it all. Well I just love this song by the Grateful Dead called "I Will Get By" with lyrics. It has such an upbeat rhythm that really makes our foreboding future alright with me no matter what.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I have read your article about the dream, if you think back on all the events and dreams. What is the message then, and who do you think will be in contact with you?

Sincerely HH

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
How are you feeling today Wrabbit? Ive had this feeling of unease/waiting for the other shoe to drop,you know? For about 2/3 weeks,also depression,as irritable as a rattlesnake with severe pms, and periods of feeling immense,unbearable sadness,crying my eyes out.Literally sobbing till im exhausted,and a very heavy crushing feeling on my chest.But 2 nights ago,this lifted,and ive been feeling very at peace,all irritability gone,depression,sadness- Gone,like it never existed.The heavy "python crush" feeling's gone off from my chest and lungs too.A light and easy feeling,and Heaven compared to that oppressive feeling of waiting for the hammer to fall.I can pinpoint the exact moment the "change" came over me-i was standing outside under the sky not last night or night before that,it was Tuesday night,i was looking at the stars,and in the SE,there was a big bright yellow flash,a pop! of yellow light.Idk what it was,but i started feeling lighter and more positive,stronger and had much more peace after that,the heaviness and feeling of doom and sadness started falling away,i noticed it diminishing even before i fell asleep that night.Anyway,im glad you made this thread,so people here see that respected older members can also feel things out of the ordinary.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
For a few days now I have been feeling anxious, tense, emotional, and several people around me seem also to be on edge. I wondered if it was an astrological configuration. People behaving strangely.

I think there is an acceleration of some kind....people are waking up to the imminent danger of losing our liberties, and fighting back, and I think the Elites are planning something, maybe to quell the insurrection.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarkia

hmmmm your post had me wondering if Russia is doing psychotronic weapons on us en masse....I was also having strange pains in my head, but I am prone to headaches and had that cold that went round, but when I cough it makes my head hurt. I thought maybe the altitude is getting to me...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join