learn more

A strange feeling in the air?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Thank you...it's very interesting that you agree with the information my guides gave me. If you want to expand how how you know it, I would love to hear, but it's up to you. No pressure.

I absolutely agree with your point about some of us being affected in only a minor way, and that perhaps a lot of infrastructure will remain in some state at least. Whatever happens, it's not wipeout....it's just going to be really hellishly difficult for a lot of people for a long time till we *collectively* take responsibility to deal with it. That's my vision of it...we will rediscover our individual talents and how they can help us as a whole. We are all valuable. Everyone will be able to do something. But yes, the wilderness is so much more appealing to me, even now.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I have been captured by your mention of Guides. I too have guides and I too see the different ways of collapse all over. I also hold firm that it is not nearly finished but rather, just beginning.

Enjoy your post on the topic.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think perhaps war is coming.

If it does I have decided to enlist because if I am going to die in WWIII I might as well fight in it.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Thank you...I know a lot of people will be a little spooked by any mention of guides but I can't help that...they have always been there, and I believe the information they give me is correct, but won't force that belief on anyone else. I also don't want to hijack Wrabbit's thread as I think he's raised a really important issue here. Many of us seem to be picking up on something we just can't define, and it's part of our humanness to look to others for comfort and confirmation.

As far as actual events go, I don't have any more recent information that came to me in the same way as the nuclear strike images when I was a child. I think that as I have grown and worked at my connection to my guides and other sources of knowledge, my way of accessing it has become much more subtle, and I usually find that by focussing gently I can learn quite a substantial amount. That's not to say that my feelings about what's to come are totally accurate..I can't know that, and I may well be totally wrong. I can just be honest about what I see and feel, and what I'm shown. If it is accurate, then hopefully it will have been useful to someone other than me at some point.

I don't think we've seen the main event yet. Many people talk about water and inundation, and various geological activity around the world, all of which I feel will play a part. Whatever happens will be sudden and unprecedented, at least in human history, and as soon as we realise what's happening, we will also know there is nothing we can do about it. All we will be able to do is pick up the pieces and repair what we have. It will make us vastly different as a world nation though, not through governments desire to control us, but because we will be shown just how interconnected and interdependent we are.

These are just my personal feelings on the matter, and I'm quite sure it's close to us now. The recent activity along the New Madrid fault is making me very nervous, but I'm not into predictions. The earth will do what she wants.

Please post if you have any feelings or information...it's always good to share and compare, and sometimes solutions are made up of lots of little bits.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

I think perhaps war is coming.

If it does I have decided to enlist because if I am going to die in WWIII I might as well fight in it.

You don't have to take up a weapon to rise up in arms against the "enemy". Just raise your vibration and attune yourself to the new energies, and you'll be taking the "fight" to them.

It is a frequency war.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I usually don't get caught up in the hype of threads like these, but yet, I too have been feeling anxious and "jumpy" for about a week and a half.

In fact, a few days ago, I was on the verge of a panic attack and I haven't had one of those in a couple years
I strongly want to quit my job, but something is telling me not to. Even though I can financially afford to take a month off (not worried about finding one, jobs are a dime a dozen here if you want to work).
And on top of that, for no reason, I am DREADING working on the 15th. Even though I have no reason to believe it will be any different than any other day.

None of my usual relaxation techniques are working (sometimes that includes leaving ATS for a few days.)
And even as we speak my arms are literally twitching.

And what is stranger is that a friend bought me a coke yesterday, which I don't drink a lot of, but for the first time ever, my heart started racing and it actually gave me a buzz and that has never happened before.

Oh, and the other day I literally didn't show up for work and everyone was worried that something bad had happened. It was strange because I never miss work or read the schedual wrong. I just had a strong feeling that I didn't have to work that day.

On the plus side though, I have been committing myself to making positive changes to my workplace before I leave and the energy I have to do this is coming out of nowhere, and I have been finding myself getting to work earlier lately.

I don't know overall if it's something or not, but I can tell you I don't live in an earthquake zone.
edit on 7-2-2013 by smilesmcgee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I agree with that! I personally don't believe in "God" or "Satan" so those suggestions are out for me. I'm not knocking anyone that does, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

"I do know that folks are very open to suggestion and vague unease spreads as fast as hearing about it."

That is true, but for me the feeling came before talking to others about it, that's how I searched for and found this forum. The feeling was so strong I had to see if others felt it too.

I just woke up, this morning the feeling is still there, the foreboding. Still not sure what it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
After reading the posts since last night, I just wanted to say a few things 1) People on here who are mocking others that are trying to have a discussion about their feelings really isn't respectful. 2) People that propose to know exactly what's going to happen really can't. While most of us on here are having vague feelings of uneasiness (isn't that why this thread was created?) in reality no one can say what's going to happen or not...."guides" or not. 3) I'll leave the religion issue out of it because there's a lot I can say about it but I'm trying to be respectful to others. I'm Agnostic, 'nuff said.

I guess, for me, I prefer facts. I really can't wrap my head around things other then facts, which I suppose, is why this "feeling" (by me and others) is so difficult to understand. I do believe in what someone else on here said (I apologize for not remembering who it was) in that evolution has prepared us to have feelings so that we can protect ourselves. I do agree with that, but there's no one that I know of, myself included of course, that can tell us what's going to happen.It's almost like the Phil Collins song "I can feel it coming in the air tonight...." but who knows what it is?
I'm not a doomsdayer, never have been, all I know is what my gut is telling me and at 52 years old, I've learned to listen to it. It's never steered me wrong yet.

I do have one more thing to add...the other night, before the feelings started, I was chatting with someone on the computer and working and out of the corner of my eye I kept seeing a shadow figure. It happened for an hour or two and was driving me nuts. The energy felt negative and I don't normally have negative energy in my home. I didn't remember that incident until just a few minutes ago, right before I typed this. I don't know what that was about either.

So.....like the rest of you, I guess all we can do is wait and see what's going on. It's weird and eerie though. I've never had feelings this strongly about a global event that was negative. I don't normally pick up on things like that. I'm just a "regular" person who got so freaked out by it that she had to look it up on the net last night to see if others where too and that's how I found this forum.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It's called "Creative Visualization" and you're surrounded by 300 million +, out of work, misrepresented humans that are negatively assaulted by the media DAILY!!! The tension is REAL, but the solution is within reach. We ARE what we're being brainwashed to think we are. In trouble! Your government wants you to believe, at all costs, that you cannot save yourself and that there is no God worth praying to.

They demand that role and your soul...By soul, I mean allegiance and power.

Self-fulfilling prophesy. Panic and fear begets panic and fear.

Take the leap - Ask for the truth - That which is beyond your reach without humility and faith.

Or simmer in the dead and dying stew of this putrid world.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Eldensword

That's called the "power of suggestion", not creative visualization (I'm a board certified clinical hypnotherapist and have studied creative visualization since the 1970's, so I feel I'm qualified to say that).

The feelings I'm referring to have nothing to do with the economy or government. I know what's going on with the economy and gov't but that's not the feeling I'm getting. Again, I can only speak for me on the feelings, but from reading the initial posts in this thread that's what I was getting from them as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I too have been feeling "off". I normally have no problems sleeping but the last week and a half to two weeks I have been tossing and turning like crazy. I can't seem to stay asleep more than a little over an hour. I also have been dreaming which is unusual for me. I have been frustrated, short tempered, and just all around grumpy. I have had shooting pains in my head, a hum feeling in my body, and ringing in my ears. I am feeling tense, anxious, and like I am in a fog, I can't seem to concentrate or think clearly . When out of the house I have been acting like a paranoid freak constantly looking around like something is going to jump out of the shadows at me. The air feels heavy, I can't seem to sit still for long without jumping up and pacing around the house like a caged animal.

Saturday evening we had a boom here that rattled windows and was heard in two counties. I live in Lawrence county, MO. The 911 dispatch was backed up with calls. kspr33 news has the story on its website. The official story doesn't make sense. They say it was a shock wave target. But they only have the power of a stick of dynamite and this was heard in two counties (Lawrence and Christian). We have rock quarries here and they blast all the time. We never hear them or feel them. So in my belief it couldn't be a shock wave target.

Here are the links to the two reports they did on that.

www.kspr.com...

www.kspr.com...

I don't know what is going on but this is the strangest I have ever felt. I am not sure if the boom is even related but it may be. I hope whatever is causing these odd feelings would hurry up and get it over with. This is a horrible feeling. knowing something is coming and waiting for the unknown to happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Something odd is definitely in the air.

My students have had a superb week. A kid that hasn't turned in a homework assignment on time in two months, today turned in two assignments one day early. One of my students that has given every teacher he has a headache all year, has been a perfect angel all week long. My classes have gone smooth, students have listened, and understood the material.

Something is definitely wrong with that picture. I hope I haven't jinxed myself for tomorrow.

On a slightly more serious note, today was the earthquake drill for the Midwest. It wouldn't be the first time an earthquake happened where an earthquake drill was taking place. I know you are from Missouri, as I am, so I hope this is not the feeling you are getting.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae

Thank you...it's very interesting that you agree with the information my guides gave me. If you want to expand how how you know it, I would love to hear, but it's up to you. No pressure.

I absolutely agree with your point about some of us being affected in only a minor way, and that perhaps a lot of infrastructure will remain in some state at least. Whatever happens, it's not wipeout....it's just going to be really hellishly difficult for a lot of people for a long time till we *collectively* take responsibility to deal with it. That's my vision of it...we will rediscover our individual talents and how they can help us as a whole. We are all valuable. Everyone will be able to do something. But yes, the wilderness is so much more appealing to me, even now.

Please don't think I mean offense when I say this, because I most certainly mean no personal disrespect as to your beliefs, but I didn't necessarily say I agreed with your, uh, guides, as you call them. I just said that what you had been told by them in that particular regard was correct.
In that certain circumstance, what they spoke was Truth.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It's ok...I wasn't assuming that you agreed with my experiences at all. I was just curious as to your take on what I posted, that's all. I'm still curious about the thought processes that led you to agree with me, if you want to share. I'm well used to being flamed for my beliefs, so I'm not going to discuss them any further here...it's not what this thread is about, and it's exhausting anyway.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I totally believe you...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have been having these same feelings since the late fall. These past few weeks though have been nearly crippling for me. I feel anxious like I am on the edge of a blade. I feel anticipation yet my emotions are overwhelming. I grieve deep in my soul and find myself waiting for something.

I am so glad you made this thread, it makes me feel relief and more anxious at the same time!

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It is the beginning of the end, biblically.

Get to know Jesus asap or fall for the deception of the son of perdition (and thus the lake of fire for eternity).

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Indeed. In fact, it was this post that finally made me decide to make a membership instead of simply lurking. There is something urgent indeed. My people have have been aware of this for a while. There are several gifted people within my group.

One need not be an empath though. Simply look at the odd deviations in the patterns of nature. Something is afoot and we are not the only ones that are noticing it. Animals have been ill at ease for some time now.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CreepyPrepper

You're the second person to have created an account in response to this issue.

For a thread I'd actually been hoping wouldn't get much response ...as a means of showing my wife and I were just tired, stressed or both and showing it in odd ways, the fact folks are making an account to comment leaves me very mixed in feeling.

I'm glad we're not going nuts....because this sense is real strong. There are definitely times during the last few days where the feeling fades as other things take more pressing immediate interest over the course of the day but it's back when that immediate need is addressed, never having entirely left.

@ Thread

I know there are a good number of Police, Emergency Medical and Communications/Dispatch type people on ATS. I've seen plenty posting as topics arise that fit those areas of expertise for something to talk on.

My question to any of those members would be, whether you're feeling off or not, what are you seeing professionally? If the sense of nervous tension or undefined anxiety is as widespread as response to this thread might suggest, I would think some uptick in activity would be seen in routine police calls or, say, emergency room traffic. Nothing so dramatic as to stand out to a casual observer perhaps, but even subtle patterns across a nation and entire world with the population of us all represents GREAT impact sometimes?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join