learn more

A strange feeling in the air?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I see the is an old thread. (Perfect discrete place to stick my response)

While I haven't really sensed anything as of late (no catastrophic dreams, et cetera), sometimes I wake up suddenly and check the earthquake feeds only to find 6 pointers here and there. Not anything remarkable, except the timing coincidence. Moving on...

Now back around the end of January/beginning of February, I knew something big was going to happen. So much so, that I arranged our entire family's vacation before "the event".

Let me tell you first off, I'm not good with dates, it's not my thing, I've never done that before. I'm better at seeing events, especially in dreams, but not numbers and dates and times. I'm not sure how I came by this understanding, it did not come in a dream. Moving on...

As our vacation drew nearer (April 11th), I began to freak the hell out. I can laugh about it now, but I was nearly disfunctional with panic. I didn't know what to do about it or who to tell. No one would believe me, right? LOL! And if I did tell someone, what would happen then??? It's best to just keep quiet. My husband's advice was: "there's nothing you can do about it, it will be what it will be, stop worrying, you can't control it anyway, no one will believe you." So I pushed it away and went into vacation mode - just like that.

We arrived back from our vacation really late. Tuesday, April 16th, I checked into ATS and what do you know... Just like I told him... April 15th, east coast ports will be bombed...

I wasn't surprised in the least. In fact, I expected several more. That is what shocked me, there weren't more. I said back at that time, there will be something else around June 12th, but I couldn't quite see clearly what "it" was. Now I don't see anything at all.

I am not a psychic or anything else, so please don't bash me. This is just something I wanted to share, finally.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

guess were all feeling something last couple of weeks haven't been right

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by B1rd1nFL1ghT

A U.S. port was bombed on April 15th? Where?

A recall a bomb going off at the finish line of the Boston Marathon, but I didn't see any ships docked there.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by B1rd1nFL1ghT

I want to really thank you for sharing that too. It can be a risky thing these days with people quick to debunk at every turn.

Personally, I wonder if we aren't all becoming a bit psychic or more so than we already were, just by the months upon years of "Crisis mode" the Government and world over all has everyone in. A natural adaptation to a perception of ongoing threat? It makes some sense that way, doesn't it? I could be wrong..but I certainly don't discount your experience.

I think they understand a small % of what the brain actually does or has the potential to do. Our mind figures out ways to use some of it, when needed, eh?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I guess so. I definitely would never post something like that on here though. Like everyone here says, that crap never ends up coming true, lol ! And if it did, guess who's gonna come knockin on your door. Nope! No thank you! I don't need any of that mess.

When I start, for no reason at all, start getting "those feelings" it can really take a toll on me after a while. I'm trying to learn how to shut them off, it's not easy. ATS does not help
But it's refreshing to hear other people's experiences.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

I feel the need to clarify. (Even though I know you're being a smart @$$, I do appreciate a good smart @$$ myself)

I told him, "there's going to be several attacks all along the east coast on April 15th, bombs at port cities, several people will be involved, they're going to be getting help/aid from overseas"

He told me, "look we're going on vacation tomorrow, everything will be fine, everything is fine, go do your shopping and finish packing, besides if you told anyone they wouldn't believe you anyway, you can't change anything, what will be will be." He was right and I did what he said. End of story.
edit on 23-5-2013 by B1rd1nFL1ghT because: Spelling

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by B1rd1nFL1ghT

I told him, "there's going to be several attacks all along the east coast on April 15th, bombs at port cities, several people will be involved, they're going to be getting help/aid from overseas"

I am not being a smarta$$, I am just genuinely curious- why is this pertinant? Nothing of the sort happened..... I don't understand the point of your post. I do not wish to offend you, I obviously just am confused somehow and need some clarification.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Yes, I see that you are confused. That's unfortunate. But I am glad that multiple bombs did not detonate along the eastern seaboard. I'm not sure what else to say. But I do appreciate your chiming in.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by B1rd1nFL1ghT
reply to post by Bluesma

Yes, I see that you are confused. That's unfortunate. But I am glad that multiple bombs did not detonate along the eastern seaboard. I'm not sure what else to say. But I do appreciate your chiming in.

I have no idea why you won't explain what your post was trying to say, the mysterious answer here pricks my curiosity further- but I this isn't important enough to chase you for it. So you had a feeling, and nothing happened, but it almost sounded (in the wording of the post) as if you were trying to say more than that.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I've been feeling all month long,well to be precise,from start of April that something's different,somehow.Of April i could think that maybe it was on a more personal level,(ill health,insomnia,a sense of disconnect from Source,depression,a sense of being "cut off") but now,this whole May has that same oppressive quality-the hubby who is clairvoyant senses it too.Looking up at the night sky,i sense it best,though i can't describe it-but something is different.I'm feeling tons better,my health is much better,i'm no longer depressed,and my insomnia is better,or manageable when it does recur-but still,something feels different.The night sky seems "dead" where it used to seem like a living entity,pulsating with life and energy that i could Feel.Now it just feels like a fake manmade canopy with stars painted onto it.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yes I have been feeling a tense density in the air also, its weird.
Anyone else hearing high frequency or buzzing?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Its like a sense of impending doom. Something haunting that really can't be explained. Most feel it but since they have no explaination they tend to try and blow it off. Something evil this way comes. We feel it deeply but cant explain it.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Its like a sense of impending doom. Something haunting that really can't be explained. Most feel it but since they have no explaination they tend to try and blow it off. Something evil this way comes. We feel it deeply but cant explain it.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

That's an interesting way to describe it.

I think we are all in tuned. Some are less willing to comprehend. After all, tuning it all out ("shutting off the lights"
) is much easier to manage, from my personal experience.

I've felt kinda numb to everything for several weeks now. Maybe that's why I'm not feeling the mid June drama anymore. I'm shutting it all out. Lights out!
lol ! Or maybe because nothing is going to happen anyway, lol.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Oh, my God... yes! I've been feeling it. And I searched for other threads, and I saw that many people have been feeling something too, and have been for many years now.

I smell something too.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I haven't had it recently, but I definitely had that vibrating feeling going on. I waited for something big but I didn't notice anything. I can't remember when that first feeling occurred or how long it lasted. I also had a small twinge around an small earth quake in the new madrid fault area. it passed and I didn't know if i was right or no until it was over with. It was tiny and didn't cause any problems, but I had that feeling. The next time I felt tuned in was around hurricane sandy. I had a feeling about it and I think I was right, but I can't explain it exactly. It's over with now so it doesn't matter, but I think we'd benefit from a thread where others can post when they have that tuned in feeling. It might mean something. We should post a general area of where we are because that might help and the type of feeling we have or just a general idea of what it might be about. Even if we don't know exactly.

I'm in California (Fresno/Los Angeles) and I haven't had any buzzing lately, but I have been keeping track of quakes too. The original poster mentioned a thing about the planet ringing. Did anyone catch the thing about the Russian quake that was felt in the US? Or the thing about the persistent sinkholes and unexplained booms and the link to a possible change in the movement of the earth's core? One of the articles was on earthfiles but I saw something else about the core mentioned in another news article. I feel some how that all of this being mentioned may be connected and mean something.

It seems like I'm not the only one and not the only one on here who checks here to get a larger scope on things.
I think we'd benefit from sharing even if we're not sure what it is about or where it might be happening. I think it's important that we're able to tune into that vibrational thing and we should pay attention to it.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
here is something that's been bugging me. a feeling. I don't know if anyone else saw all the trial coverage that went into the jodie arias trial. I couldn't avoid it because of my mom so I noticed it. The thing was I got this feeling that it was all some elaborate distraction. I mean the trial seemed to drag on and on and on. What happened to a speedy trial? I don't mean to dismiss or diminish what happened to Travis Alexander in any way. It just seemed like this particular trial (along with others) has been getting used by the media. I don't know why or what for, but that was the feeling. maybe someone else has noticed it or something similar.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

A lot of new energies are returning to the planet like those you can find in the "Emerald Tablets of Thoth." But you could also consider looking to astrology. Just remember to follow your intuition ;]

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
re Strange Feeling in the Air

Hello, I am new to the board, and glad I found it--re the "strange feeling" in the air--that something's up that is not quite right--I have actually felt this for the last four years, since around the summer of 2007--and it gets worse all the time--and have spent the last four years with many trying to work it out-what is going on--and it is something
that cannot be seemingly pinpointed--could be a number of various things that have "built up" actually there is not
a day that goes by--when I do not feel it---and all these seemingly changes in the environment, i have noticed
especially changes in the weather--lots of people too are getting angry----personally, you fry and work on something you enjoy--but this "thing" whatever it is does never go away--have had lots of negative and positive "apocalyptic" dreams
seen some aerial anomalies --what seemed like an orange an blue comet--in the evenings I sense this silence
in the air--it as as if you could hear a pin drop--or similar to "calm before a tornado" --there is also, increases in
anxiety with many-thought at first it may be due to chem trails, but I think it is a lot more than that--I also sense
fear and uncertainty in many---it;s as if people are somehow on some level are feeling fear--about something--got lots more to say--great to read all the posts as I thought years ago i was losing it- but now I know that something is indeed out there--and the world is there, but its as if things are not as they should be--as they ought to be--like some force is seemingly hovering--that is only one of my impressions and experiences

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
[
part 2--actually, other phenomena that I have noticed is a lot of people are wanting somehow to return to the past---and seeking comfort in what they were interested in --in childhood. Maybe because of the trouble world
or the current social turmoil--regarding the paranormal, I have noticed that objects seem to turn up, in my case
that help me with my work-never happened before 2007--though maybe we can trace the roots of this problem
back to 9/ 11? Only, maybe the effects were not noticed right away?
Insomnia is something that escalated, and also these "gaseous" stuffy hot humid climate that was never
there before--although that may be due to SBS in homes 'Sick Building Syndrome" But whatever it is
it seems to be coming from "out there" and a couple of years ago, when writing letters to relatives called it
"it" / the fear factor" I thought that it may have been something to do with the build up negative energy from
people or started trying to ascertain if it was technology over-load
also two years ago, I noticed a drastic change in the wind patterns--and of course, though that it may have
been because of covert governmental testing of some sort--I am at this stage, willing to accept any theory
and if this is not scientific, then we may be dealing with some sort of tribulation, and if not thee Tribulation, then we definitely are detecting something that may go beyond the realms of human understanding--maybe, I just don't know- all the best to U all

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join