learn more

A strange feeling in the air?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused
I haven't had a chance to read any other recent post to this thread but, I was wondering to myself if this Meteor over Russia was what I was feeling. The difficulty for me Is that I can usually tell whether or not I am on the upswing or the downswing of an event.

This time I feel like there is a little relief but, the condition of feeling like something is going to happen has not subsided in the way I am used to. So I now believe that maybe this is the event but, it is just not quite finished yet. Like maybe there might be a couple more space related incidents to go along with today’s Russia meteor.

I haven't had this feeling linger like this so I am definitely in new territory but, in a learning phase, that’s for sure.

I absolutely agree...I feel that we're not done yet, and when I knew for sure last night that DA14 had passed us, and not hit the ocean....even although I KNEW it wasn't going to hit, part of me was confused. The meteor that hit Russia brought it home to me that such things will happen again, and could hit somewhere heavily populated. Imagine one of those fireballs in London or New York or any big city for that matter. My feeling of anxiousness hasn't abated at all, and I'm trying to deal with it by cleaning and reorganising my house like never before.
The word I have in my head repeatedly is "strike"....meteor strike, asteroid strike, nuclear strike, who knows.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Congratulations!

This topic and thread has been chosen to be discussed by the ATS LIVE crew this Saturday night between 6-9pm pst (9-12 est), as part of this weeks exciting "Turbo Topics" segment.

We are running 256kbps through the ATS Player but we now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at Illustrial Website. You can also connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here to listen to the ATSLive Radio Show on ShoutCast

For more information and past shows, be sure to check out the ATSLive Show Threads Here.

Hope you'll listen in to the show!
Johnny

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I am pretty sure this feeling of tension is global and rising. And imo it is more technology-based than spiritual. You can buy or rent a 3-axis electrosmog meter and try to correlate your feelings with the readings. I just wonder how virtually nobody pays any attention when I speak about the negative effects of microwave fields which are numerous. Turn off Wi-Fi, or better go somewhere without any coverage whatsoever (cellular/wireless) and compare your sensations. I can't be a hundred percent sure, but it is very likely that you will notice a huge difference compared to what you are used to in your everyday life.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Hmmm, this meteor event was only a relatively novel event of little if any significant consequence. Do you usually get feelings of apprehension over such things? I ask because you say you are feeling some relief... but if the event was never dangerous in the first place, why would it be perceived as such prior to?

We just don't know how those rocks may affect us.

Do you know what happened on Friday, June 14, 2002?
A huge asteroid missed the Earth by three or four hours. Astronomers only noticed it three days AFTER it had come and gone.

But here's why I remember it so well. Not only did I feel a very strange "buzz" on that Friday morning followed by the most peculiar sense of blissful relief that afternoon, of the kind I had never felt before, but a close relative of mine who wasn't anywhere near me at the time, also felt exactly the same.
Neither of us are given to hysterical reactions, and neither of us had any work-related or other type of stress on that day.

Maybe it was something else, I don't know. But the feelings were peculiar enough for me to remember that day.
(And if you think this experience is odd, you should hear my cousin's recollection of that day.
)

My point is, we just don't know enough about the various forces that may be at play in nature. Modern science is not (yet) geared in that direction.
But they may be there all the same.

reply to post by mrkeen

I agree, MrKeen. Not to mention that being exposed to constant predictions and speculation on doom and gloom can have a "hothouse" effect which could easily affect any susceptible regular visitor to a site such as this one.

Having said that, there are sometimes feelings that may not have anything to do with it. I don't have any WiFi devices in my environment - and I don't even watch TV - yet I did sense a peculiar "buzz" these last days.
I think it's mostly gone now, though.

edit on 16-2-2013 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Now please no one get me wrong, I am no bible thumper by any means, but I was raised a preachers kid and I remember things, so I went into research. The number 100,000 has now turned up twice in the last week, East Tennessee, 100,000 birdrs were said to have fallen from the sky dead after an hour and 15 minute tremor. next on the west coast 100,000 Dolphins were spotted leaving in a very large school. This number turns up 9 times in the bible, andI will give you a few.: According to the Gospel of Barnabas, chapter 57, at the day of the judgement the Michael angel will strike Satan 100,000 times with the sword of God. The freemasons have made it (The number 9) the eternal number of human immortality. The number 9 represents the number of the hierarchy, represented by nine choruses of the Angels. Nailed on the cross, Jesus Christ expires at the ninth hour. Jesus appears nine times to his disciples and apostles after his resurrection. The bed of Og, king of Bashan, incarnation of the devil, had nine cubits long. After the death of a Pope, we celebrate masses for the rest of his soul during nine days, with nine absolutions. Nine was the name of the sacred mountain of the Sun, for the ancient Egyptians. There was nine gates which separated the sacred enclosure (the holy of Holies) of some religious traditions, from the rest of the space, this one considered profane. The nine levels of the hell of Dante. The nine stages that should traverse the souls of Aztecs to reach the eternal rest. They counted also nine underground worlds. It is the period of years when the voice of God is heard by a person if this person did not understand yet one of his lessons of life. The Jewish believe only 100,000 will be saved. The magic square using the first nine numbers is associated to the planet Saturn and has for sum 15. Sometimes, it is also called the "square of Solomon".

4 9 2
3 5 7
8 1 6

If you want to read more here is the link: www.ridingthebeast.com... and sorry but as a researcher This is all to strange and yes i am feeling what all of you are too. Also there are many more if you want to look them up and share.

edit on 16-2-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I was referring to the Meteoric events over Russia, not the 2012 DA14 event, and the energies that came from it. As well I am sure that a foreign piece of debris can also project its own energy field. So it might be that the lingering feeling is, that there is foreign debris in the earth’s surroundings. I think one of the reasons I feel odd like this is because there was enough energy for an object to permanently change its orbit. This is a lot of energy though small and far away compared to an earthquake. I do think that we all could feel these things and I do not claim that they are all associated with disasters, though this has been my experience so far.

When I talk of difficulties for me and such, it is in direct reference to the feeling of impending events (not doom). Now these feelings I have had a lot especially in times of earthquakes and ice storms and some other little events, so they are usually related to a disaster. This is the first time I have this feeling at this intensity that has relatively little disaster in comparison, yet the feeling is there and has not gone. I do feel however that something happened magnetically to reduce the feeling just a wee bit. There fore I say "This time I feel like there is a little relief ". That means that I am in new territory here. I have never had this feeling last longer than an event, then have it abated for a short time, and then have the same feeling return. This is my learning curve.

I am sorry I was not clear about that in my earlier post.

So I think to sum up. I usually get this feeling with earth-based events (earthquakes, Ice storms, etc...) but, this time I said, even in my original post, www.abovetopsecret.com... That this feeling has been going on for about week and a half. I didn't describe it as being exactly like earthquake or other known things. I actually asked readers to pay attention to their feelings as I am unsure myself (this is what I intended but, I didn’t even put that much information into the post.)

Anyhow the feeling went away over the Russia event and abated for a short time, returned and, this being the first time to experience this for myself; I am in new territory here. So I can easily see why you need clarification. I mean if I am miffed I hardly expect that I can correctly describe what I am feeling, let alone have others understand it, though I tried.

My apologies for any misconceptions in my post but, thanks for your question, it sure made me have to think a lot more about it.

Should I get new information I will post again.

Peace
edit on 16-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Typo. apologies if there are more.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ok, now that you explain it this way here is a new theory: Geomagnetic Reversal, Link: syzygyastro.hubpages.com... Look it up, it might explain alot and goes right with what you just described. Also the divers in Russia found no evidence of a meteor in the lake where it landed.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thunder57

Yes that article was very good and could very well be what I am feeling as it is about earthquakes and volcanoes and such. So thank you for the post.

I still stand that the feelings I have that suggest events are not finished are still present and I wonder if this means I am picking up earth change magnetic reversals or drag caused by the friction of the moon and the inner core dragging across each other. Seems like this would be enough!

I could also say that perhaps the feeling abated a little after the meteor because the ground did shake and who knows how strong the shaking went on under the earth as a result of the boom that knocked down the buildings. I find it curious that I am still experiencing the feelings.

Let me be clear here; I am not here to create hype or misconceptions I am here because the original post asked if anyone else was feeling stuff.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am grateful to you for the link as I found it really informative. However I have seen the sites that say they have fond the main crater created by the meteor but, will have to put off looking for the pieces till the winter is done. makes sense in such a cold area of the globe especially since the main north pole area and what I believe is considered the new temporary place of the new North Pole which is now shifting over towards Russia as seen here. Natural Pole Shifting heading towrds Russia

The earth is changing in ways that have happened before and this is the first time for most of us. I just find it wonderful that people can actually feel these types of events happening.

True not everyone but, I do find it absolutely scientifically challenging that human beings can be receptors and give forward information, though vague for me at this time.

It would be nice to see if studying this phenomenon would be beneficial for science. I think that is somewhat the point of the original thread.

Thanks for the great info.
edit on 16-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57

If you want to read more here is the link: www.ridingthebeast.com... and sorry but as a researcher This is all to strange and yes i am feeling what all of you are too. Also there are many more if you want to look them up and share.

I checked out your site and I found the names chart fun. I also was looking at other areas of the website and found them interesting but, the reason I am responding is to tell you that I loved the translation of my name which equals Little, Giant + Giver of Light.

Now there is a name I can live with. I am really laughing out loud at myself. Thanks.

The "Giver of light" is, of course, in reference to Lucifer which, in my culture, was the name of Satan before he was expelled from heaven and considered God's favourite angel. Lucifer = Giver of light. In French the name is derived and turned into Lucien, which holds the same meaning. The name is an older name which isn't used much anymore but, when I was just a wee little guy it was a rather popular name to give someone.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I also left out one important part of that post, and 100,000 is the number of the souls that are supposed to disappear from the rapture.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

Glad to be of help, it looked like what you were refering to and made sense to all that is going on with the underground activity.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I dont know to me its all pretty much the same as its ever been.

However piequal3because14 is right with what he said on page one, before heaven is hell. Look at your histories and you will see that, in any major or even minor change there is destruction before there is creation. On a micro and a macro scale and even in perception that to is true and in effect, you only notice it however when it effects you. But that does not mean it doesn't effect you if you do not notice it.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Hey there thunder 57,weird-as i read your post,what popped into my mind was the thread on the 100 000 dolphins.I haven't heard it mentioned before,100K to be raptured? I thought if such a thing as the Rapture turned out to be real,as in the "Left Behind" series,the number would be a random one,as no one knows,how many Jesus would find to be worthy when the hour arrived? I mean there are "men/women of God" preaching from pulpits today,to whom Jesus would have reason to say:"Yeah right,LOL,as IF!" and people dismissed by said preachers as pure hellspawn-to whom Jesus would say:"Buckle those seatbelts,dearie" No one could truly give an estimate on the number that would be raptured if rapture had to ever happen.Not being difficult,i just found your post interesting,and wanted to know more.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
What I said about the rapture is just the general number that I have heard being said by many many pastors while I was listening, and from friends that are of the Babtist faith, If I am wrong on this I am sorry and I did not mean to offend anyone by anymeans. I was just reporting what was being told to me. 100,000 Dolphin Link: m.nbclosangeles.com...
edit on 17-2-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Hi Thunder,no absolutely no offense taken,i just wanted to know for interest's sake,where you heard of that number.Ive also noticed that some people reckon the number 144 000 to be of significance in regard to the rapture,so i was giving my opinion,that a number would'nt be quantifiable in this case,as its such a flexibld "framework" ,the rapture theory and who will be raptured,if it should come to pass.Re the dolphins-idk why,but its been coming to me very prominently this morning-that dolphins have the same type of soulmatrix as humans.One of those "messages" i get sometimes-that they have the same type of soul/energy that we do.Most likely they function at a higher spiritual-metaphysical frequency/vibration than us anyway,i'd say it was a given.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Strange times indeed we are living in, but I am seeing that everythng seems to be having a meaning no matter how small. Just watch nature and their reactions, they are our early warning system. I have also found out to not to 2nd guess yourself, go with your first instinct and it will not lead you astray. Everyone just keep your eyes and ears open and report, report, report.
edit on 18-2-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-2-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane

Hi Thunder, no absolutely no offense taken, I just wanted to know for interest's sake, where you heard of that number. I’ve also noticed that some people reckon the number 144 000 to be of significance in regard to the rapture,

Actually the number 144,000 is not in reference to the Rapture. It is about how many people of the twelve Tribes of Israel turn to God during the first Tribulation Period plus the Saints and so on who will live with God for 1,000 years of peace. 12,000 from each tribe of Judea, (Judea = 12 Tribes X 12,000 = 144,000.)
How many from the tribes of Judea. Not to mention all the other people.

Then Satan is released again after 1,000 years and you have the judgement of God when Jesus comes out of the clouds and the righteous leave into this beautifully lit city called the New Jerusalem after being judged for their works “Each to their own”.

It amuses me how many people miss this in the Book of Revelations. There are two periods the tribulation (Time of strife) and 1,000 year later after living in peace with God on earth Satan is released again and that is when the world is finished and the new Jerusalem comes down out of heaven and the city is lit with the light of Gods love and needs no artificial lighting because it is already as it should be all the time.

Fun, "Eh"

Some of the thing s happen in one not the other but still there are two separate times between the Tribulation period and the end of the world with the new Jerusalem
Link to a brief on Revelations, as well as the book itself.
Link to search particulars in the Book of Revelation: in all the different prints.
edit on 20-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

P.S. I have never heard any references to how many get caught up in the Rapture. This has always been a mystery in all the years I have been studying the book.
edit on 20-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: left a link or two out

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
TY this is exactly what I asked for, more information on the subject, while I have found a lot, I can not find everything, so this is why I out it out there. The more input the better and the bigger picture we all will get. So please keep the information flow going. I will as well keep searching and as I find more will keep reporting myself. To even get close will take more then one brain to figure out anything, but it all has to start somewhere. Also, remember that 100,000 is referenced 9 times in the bible so it is clear this is an important number as well, so as I am figuring this must be checked out as well.
edit on 20-2-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This topic has come up for me again so thought I would post to see if others are feeling and seeing unease in people as well. I'm feeling a bit unsettled and am having an increase in surreal moments. People are being more irritable around me, and behaving in extremes:, lots of general disconnect if not exaggerated mood. Could be sporadic weather where I'm at but its as if there is less of a grip on emotions: emotions controlling the person rather than the other way around.

I'm not even sure I want to post this but if I do it's just to get an idea if this is just me or if others are picking up on something off with people (happens in small clusters of time and then goes away - all back to normal it seems). These short duration experiences have happened to me 2-3 times in the last few months.

In the last 2 days: a coworker who is usually centered and well adjusted went off on several people with hundreds of text messages. A UPS truck driver was yelling out his window at drivers and then charged at a vehicle only to hit his brakes just before hitting the other guy. There was some woman riding her bike slowly in the middle of a 50 mph zone (right in the middle with no turn or seeming reason for this). It was almost as if she was in a trance as cars few by her and swerved to miss hitting her. Saw an elderly lady screaming at a bank teller then drive down the road swerving as if she was drunk (she did not appear drunk at the drive through). At the same time while following this woman from the bank saw another driver swerving, as if drunk in front of her. Lots and lots of angry driving scenarios like excessive honking and shouting at others. I don't live in a big city so its unusual. I have seen people snapping at grocery store clerks, waitresses at restaurants, and other patrons. One woman, who was fairly large was walking in the parking lot slowed her pace so that cars could not move. Instead of moving off to the side she walked right down the middle and it was clear she was annoyed that cars were waiting to move along so made an extra effort to use the driving area for her walk to her vehicle. My usually loving neighbor threw a fallen tree branch where I park my car and is being weird (she and I have a great relationship and never a problem). My teenager was assaulted by one of her coworkers and another person had to intervene to get him off of her. I spoke to a different coworker than the texting one and gave specific directions of a task she was to do. She later did not recall the conversation at all. A lady I was on the phone with from the water company continued to say I had a sprinkling service even though I continued to say I didn't (felt like she was having a conversation with herself and not me). My cable company called me a liar when I told them I had auto draft with them (its provable yet she said I didn't know what I was talking about). This had little to do with the topic at hand but again, grouchy and as if she was not even talking to me but rather herself. I had a complete stranger come to my door only to tell me she was going to take one of my bottled waters. Etc, etc.

All of the above is not unusual in and of itself but in the matter of a little less than 2 days it seems off. Maybe I'm being more perceptive than usual as I have been sensing things more than usual - such as energy (best way to describe). The main red flags for me are with those in my immediate circle and I really don't think I've changed my approach with them. Is anyone else feeling more in tune to their surroundings and therefore picking up on things they may normally not?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Thank you for this....emotions controlling the person, not the other way around. That's sounding very familiar. Not that I have a lot of contact with people, and have been keeping myself to myself a lot recently, but my own panic attacks and anxiety levels have been insane in the last 2 weeks, and I'm putting it down to a house move. I hope that's the reason anyway!
I just can't fix where the emotions are coming from though, and they will come out of nowhere, like someone has flicked a switch. I documented a conversation I had with family on the earthquake prediction thread the other day, where some of us were saying it's like "there is something in the atmosphere" that makes us ill...anxiety, joint pain, emotional distress, anger, feeling threatened, arguments sparking off over nothing.

I'm going to have to do some more homework on possible sources and other theories. Observationalist posted a link in the other thread that I still have to chase up properly...house moving chaos takes up so much time.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution