It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest pic of Jong & phone imo PHOTOSHOPPED!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Oh wait, no worries everyone. The US Military is here to save the day.
Yay US Military right??

Also, I'm confused about this... you say it's a staged photo, and then suggest that it's intended to create support for the US military?

What, so you think some US photographer went over there to take a pic of the guy in a military meeting, staged it with the leader himself, just for US propaganda purposes?

That's ridiculous.

The fact you are stuck in the "USA this, USA that" paradigm shows you actually aren't aware of the deeper layers of the political spectrum.

I presume the photographer was a North Korean, but maybe it was an international journalist?
It was probably taken for propaganda purposes and profit purposes for any news organization that would licence the product and post it up in their stories as "stock photos".

You know the way normal business operations work in the corporate world?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This was one of about 50 pictures just released. Did they Photoshop the 5 women who are launching rockets with burnt faces?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Like Rocker2013 said, there is nothing remotely scary about the pictures, this would do nothing to serve the agenda of villifying North Korea, and if it was meant to, it's a huge failure.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Looks like my old LG p500

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

omg shadows are incorrect!!

obvious photoshop...

Shadows? Really? Maybe I am losing the plot here, but all I see is the reflection of the underside of his mobile phone. A little help here, please.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Why would anybody bother to photoshop such a meaningless picture?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by Subterranean13

the paperwork on the table compared to where he is sitting. The shadow is wrong. His shadow/reflection (same thing) should only consist of his head and further over, nearer the papers.

Either way, when I looked at it, that was the first thing I noticed and it did not seem correct.

I see what you mean, their is too much of him reflected in the table.

Also I looked at the whole picture in the link, why would there be an antique French design clock with Roman numerals in the middle of the table? It seems odd to me, I thought this was the kind of burgoise thing these guys were against.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join