Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

latest pic of Jong & phone imo PHOTOSHOPPED!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hi just spent some time looking at some images and reading the latest we have from our news sources....

and this pic is IMO defintely photoshopped. The reflection is wrong... the 'cut out' is not suble enough...

once you have a good look and study it, it is so obvious... and there are so many more.

question remains... why?

why bother???

pic

the pic is in the above link...

and the sickening thing is the media graphics people would know this is photoshopped... why release it and try to convince everyone of a ly? Hmm what is the next global agenda??
edit on 6-2-2013 by Thurisaz because: fix link

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I am not surprised People don't want to look at this... everyone is so brainwashed.

the shadow is so obvious and this is proof that we are as usual being lied to and led to believe whatever we are fed.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

omg shadows are incorrect!!

obvious photoshop...

and now another one:

wtf? how the hell is he balancing up there? looks like they cut this one out from a pic of him sitting in a chair.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Looks right to me, and I reckon it is a Sony Xperia, looks very similar to my old Xperia.

I've blown the pic up in photoshop and can't find any obvious fakery, also, why would they even bother?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Pretty sure it's not photoshopped. Which bit specifically were you looking at? If it's the phone, I can't see anything that looks wrong with it.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Both pictures look legit' to me .
I can't really see the point the OP is trying to make here !

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Subterranean13

1st pic = no way the shadow of kim jnr should be where it is considering the shadow of the other objects.

2nd pic= quite good, better attempt but still fails... the inserted 'leg' is not the correct color grey and what the hell is with the interior of the jacket? I have definitely seen the same image of him sitting in a chair...exact pose, facial features. I just tried looking for it but can't find it.. hmm I wonder why?

what is the agenda? One war winds up and we need another for the economy? I am not sure, but these images are definitely sus.

cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

By 'shadow' I assume you mean Kims reflection in the table? That would appear in a different place with any different positioning of the camera. It looks legit to me. Why would they photoshop this image? What does it achieve?

Looks to me as though you are desperately clutching at straws.

EDIT - sorry, it wasn't the OP that called it a shadow...
edit on 12-4-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I don't think he has a shadow in the first pic, the light is all forward so any shadow would be behind him. Unless you mean reflection, which is obviously in the right place.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Even if they were photoshopped, what devious agenda would this serve?

I think you're reading way too much into it.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Subterranean13

the paperwork on the table compared to where he is sitting. The shadow is wrong. His shadow/reflection (same thing) should only consist of his head and further over, nearer the papers.

Either way, when I looked at it, that was the first thing I noticed and it did not seem correct.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
and this pic is IMO defintely photoshopped. The reflection is wrong... the 'cut out' is not suble enough...

Sorry, I'm not seeing it. There's no evidence there that it has been altered at all IMO.
First you say the reflection is wrong, then you say the shadow is wrong.
But everything seems to be where it should be.

I think you're just seeing propaganda where none exists.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'll give you a 2nd line of flavor that I feel it's hoaxed as.

Staged photo ops rather than actual events.

His eyes look so wrong for the pose, as do the generals!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Sorry, I'm not seeing it. There's no evidence there that it has been altered at all IMO.
First you say the reflection is wrong, then you say the shadow is wrong.
But everything seems to be where it should be.

I think you're just seeing propaganda where none exists.

I agree the shadow and reflections are fine. I don't see any major photo shopping.

But I think it's a staged photo op rather than photos of him doing something important.

Also, there is no way in hell these pics cannot be classified as "Propaganda", they are by the very definition such.
edit on 12-4-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

Even if the photos are 100% real, they serve the agenda of giving you a new boogie man to be afraid of.
He wants to nuke you!

Oh wait, no worries everyone. The US Military is here to save the day.
Yay US Military right??

--------
See the Nefarious Agenda ??

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I think its a Nokia......... wait why do I give a rats @ss what phone chubby uses. His people are starving and pur MSM he is threatening to blow the US out of the water. IMHO a photo shoped phone is low on the totem pole.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

Even if the photos are 100% real, they serve the agenda of giving you a new boogie man to be afraid of.
He wants to nuke you!

Yay US Military right??

--------
See the Nefarious Agenda ??

No, I don't see the nefarious agenda. What is so scary about this image? Why would any government want to "create" this in an attempt to scare people? I don't find this in the least bit threatening, all I see is a chubby little Asian dude who smokes, having a meeting with some men in uniform.

If this is supposed to be propaganda, whoever made it is doing it wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Yay US Military right??

Also, I'm confused about this... you say it's a staged photo, and then suggest that it's intended to create support for the US military?

What, so you think some US photographer went over there to take a pic of the guy in a military meeting, staged it with the leader himself, just for US propaganda purposes?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
what a stupid thread.

IF this wasn't a picture taken in north korea OP would have never posted this thread but since its NK it must be photoshopped since they are "still in the 60's".

These types of threads do nothing to stop the "conspiracy people are crazies"

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Actually, if you look at other pictures, it is simply the angle. That is it. Now if they photoshopped a 'captured' F-22 and he was standing next to it I would agree.

also, although I hate doing this, the word is 'lie' not ly. How can anyone misspell a 3 letter word? I would worry more about that than NK's photoshop skills...
edit on 12-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join