It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evidence Kerry is linked to the number 666?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
found this at infowars - www.infowars.com...

is this proof of the anti-christ?......probably not

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Bull#....

Its a load of.....

Somepeople will go crazy with thoeries..

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i bet the doom sayers will have a field day with it.......as if the beast would have a hair-do like that!

maybe bruce springsteen is the one we should keep an eye on

[edit on 29-10-2004 by bluemeanie]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think I got a better bid for the number 666...

Minus 666 billion US dollars for the year 2004...How about that? We will see around December 31th if this number fits. And it will have global consequences too when the dollar goes down the toilet.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? People will find symbolism in anything. You cant mix religion with politics. It just makes everything sloppy and incoherent. Kerry isnt the anti-christ because he wasnt elected into power. He has ketchup power, and you cant start the apocalypse with ketchup.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Did Henry Kissinger step down from the 666 job?
Whats the pay like?
Seriously....what a load of bulls-h-i-t.....but hey 51% of the people might just be sufficiently retarted enough to swallow it.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
I think I got a better bid for the number 666...

Minus 666 billion US dollars for the year 2004...How about that? We will see around December 31th if this number fits. And it will have global consequences too when the dollar goes down the toilet.

Close enough...
NEWS: U.S. Trade Deficit Hits Record $665.9B in 2004

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yes this is absolutely ridiculous, but I do find it interesting that certain people are so quick to discredit it yet if if the title were changed from Kerry to Bush it would have more credibility. Just pointing out the obvious and hoping that we can get beyond these stupid shots from either side with political motives and get to real conspiracy work.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ok, I'll admit that when it comes to old writings such as this, I'm bad at understand it...

"Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." Revelation 13:18

Ok.. it says "six hundred threescore and six." Wouldn't that be 6666 or 672 then? Six hundred threescore itself is 666. But then it says "and six." So shouldn't that make it 672 or 6666?

Someone please explain this one to this idiot. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I believe a score is 20 years - 3 score equals 60. 600 + 60 + 6

top topics

join