It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body energy (chakra?) - Does anybody know anything about a spiritual nose to forehead kiss?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I know the forehead is the third eye and the nose is the tip of the face having some type of energy focus. What does it energetically mean when a person taps their nose on a person forehead. I heard this was some type of spiritual kiss concerning the sharing of energies...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I know the forehead is the third eye and the nose is the tip of the face having some type of energy focus. What does it energetically mean when a person taps their nose on a person forehead. I heard this was some type of spiritual kiss concerning the sharing of energies...

i dont know about that kiss, but there is a chakra just at the bottom of the nostrils in the area between ur upper lip and nose. the 3rd eye seems to reach down into this nose chakra as it makes its way to the throat. but the 2 seem married somehow. like they work together as a pair.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Wow, contemplating spiritual thought, I can sometimes feel energy in the bridge of the nose. I thought maybe it was a past life memory but I wasn't sure.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

What does it energetically mean when a person taps their nose on a person forehead.

Called a liverpool kiss
www.urbandictionary.com...

Or they are just wiping their snotty nose on your forehead.
edit on 6-2-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

where did you hear this?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I don't remember where exactly.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Im thinking of the energy we give off if pictured on like an infrared light display...

isnt the nose a hotspot??

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I find these chakra channel quite annoying in meditation, especially the one below nostril.

Anyone can teach me How to turn these things off? coz it's quite tough to meditate when breath is my meditation object. Thanks!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodol
I find these chakra channel quite annoying in meditation, especially the one below nostril.

Anyone can teach me How to turn these things off? coz it's quite tough to meditate when breath is my meditation object. Thanks!!!

it's u that's interrupting ur breath. it is trying to be automated, but it seems u would rather somehow manually control it while asleep in meditation.. or were u planning on holding ur breath until u finished meditating? lol

it is annoying.. yea, it's a pain in the arse. but u gotta do it his way. aint no easier way.

edit on 6-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

Wow, contemplating spiritual thought, I can sometimes feel energy in the bridge of the nose. I thought maybe it was a past life memory but I wasn't sure.

no not past life memory.. just energy.. chakra. sinus pressure etc is all related to chakra flow. the spirit trying to communicate by raising ur awareness to perceive it. u can keep fighting it off or u can let it flow thru u. i suggest the latter.

also.. nice sig. the darkness was indeed here first.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

Originally posted by dodol

it's u that's interrupting ur breath. it is trying to be automated, but it seems u would rather somehow manually control it while asleep in meditation.. or were u planning on holding ur breath until u finished meditating? lol

it is annoying.. yea, it's a pain in the arse. but u gotta do it his way. aint no easier way.

LOL You're right. I always try to control the breathing manually especially when the nasal chakra starts to get activated because I cannot feel the in-out breaths when the breathing is on auto-pilot

And it seems that you can READ my PAST!!! Last Saturday I tried to HOLD my breath in meditation.... I didn't focus on the breathing flow. Instead I tried to focus on making my mind empty LOL... I thought it would work... I believe I ended up being unconscious because my head was jolted twice (the sound is like electric signal or shock).... I saw myself being elevated to the sky twice, flying through the clouds, before I woke up.
And I found in one of the posts mentioning about the brain probably lack of oxygen when experiencing such things hehehe.
The experience kinda scared me, because I hate flying..... hahah

I will follow your suggestion. Thanks

edit on 6-2-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

no not past life memory.. just energy.. chakra. sinus pressure etc is all related to chakra flow. the spirit trying to communicate by raising ur awareness to perceive it. u can keep fighting it off or u can let it flow thru u. i suggest the latter.

also.. nice sig. the darkness was indeed here first.

Now you remind me of my experience last December. I have Sinusitis days after I saw a Spiral like thing, either Universe or Milky Way (I dunno which one) when I was having some kind of OOBE where my consciousness was somewhere outside my body.
edit on 6-2-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
well no just speaking strictly logical from experience.

when the breathing is automated u wont feel the air go in and out. u may feel the lungs internally expanding and contracting in an ever so smooth manner as the spirit takes over the operation and makes it more efficient and automated. u should open the lips slightly and allow the jaw to relax activating the vocal chakra. once automated, air will flow both in and out of ur lungs imultaneously. dont try to control it with the physical brain or it will stop instantly. much like waking up in a dream to realize ur dreaming and trying to maintain a lucid dream as it slips away like smoke thru your fingers.

thought and will are the only two things u use. everything else must be shut down. the more u can shut down, the higher frequencies u will be able to perceive.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't know much about the feeling of the third eye, I was born with something on my forehead above my nose but my sister was about two and jealous that I was getting all the attention so took a fork and stabbed it. The doctor removed it so all I have is a little scar where my third eye was

She also told me that a cat always falls on it's feet and coaxed me to jump off the branch off a tree we used to climb on when I was about four. It was fifteen feet off the ground.....well, when I grew up I found that it was actually only really about five feet but when you are a kid it feels so high. I got knocked out and they had to carry me into the house....I found out that I am not a cat.
My sister taught me a lot of things.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

well no just speaking strictly logical from experience.

when the breathing is automated u wont feel the air go in and out. u may feel the lungs internally expanding and contracting in an ever so smooth manner as the spirit takes over the operation and makes it more efficient and automated. u should open the lips slightly and allow the jaw to relax activating the vocal chakra. once automated, air will flow both in and out of ur lungs imultaneously. dont try to control it with the physical brain or it will stop instantly. much like waking up in a dream to realize ur dreaming and trying to maintain a lucid dream as it slips away like smoke thru your fingers.

thought and will are the only two things u use. everything else must be shut down. the more u can shut down, the higher frequencies u will be able to perceive.

Thanks a ton for very useful tricks!!! I will remember this

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I don't know much about the feeling of the third eye, I was born with something on my forehead above my nose but my sister was about two and jealous that I was getting all the attention so took a fork and stabbed it. The doctor removed it so all I have is a little scar where my third eye was

She also told me that a cat always falls on it's feet and coaxed me to jump off the branch off a tree we used to climb on when I was about four. It was fifteen feet off the ground.....well, when I grew up I found that it was actually only really about five feet but when you are a kid it feels so high. I got knocked out and they had to carry me into the house....I found out that I am not a cat.
My sister taught me a lot of things.

ur sister is of an ill-natured spirit, but that can change based on certain experiences that may smack her right upside the head into a stupor. but she is part of ur tribulation. live well and be strong in the presence of wickedness. u will only become stronger for it.

i like to use the analogy of superman and lex luthor..

in lex luthor's quest to destroy superman, he only assists superman in becoming a greater and greater hero in the face of all around. until finally lex is able to see what superman sees if just for brief moment.. and repents.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

My sister died when she was about forty, She suffered a lot over the years with a genetic autoimmune disorder. I forgave her when we were young, we were just normal kids. This kind of stuff between siblings when they are young is common and most times the arguing eventually just brings them closer together. It is natural for this to occur, watch the little kittens or puppies. Life is strange.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by 0mage

My sister died when she was about forty, She suffered a lot over the years with a genetic autoimmune disorder. I forgave her when we were young, we were just normal kids. This kind of stuff between siblings when they are young is common and most times the arguing eventually just brings them closer together. It is natural for this to occur, watch the little kittens or puppies. Life is strange.

yes i just didnt say death to be sympathetic. her spirit was committing suicide even since that young age. if u are indeed blessed and i think u may be. pain and death would be on swift wings to ur accoster of spiritual hate. it can also translate as a painful life, cheating husband, kids that dont trust you, overall a life of total dissatisfaction and various types of pain from physical to emotional.

dont worry.. u or noone couldve saved her from herself. try to maximize your ascent in this life and gain as much spiritual fibre as u can. she is probably going to have to start over. keep ur head up and while others fight to hold u down.. u dont even have to fight them to be propelled upwards.. invigorating in them even more disdain, yet epic failure!

keep good my friend. dont let this world corrupt u even with it's wickedness. protect ur heart because even those who try their hardest to gain ur trust will mishandle it. i come from a similar background as urs.

new topics

top topics

join