It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Releases 'US Nuclear Attack' Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
North Korea's sabre rattling over its nuclear programme has taken a bizarre new turn with a video appearing to show an attack on the US.

There are reports the reclusive nation is planning to carry out a third nuclear test "imminently".

But as the world waits, video has emerged which appears to show a young North Korean man dreaming about an attack on America.

The video was released via a propaganda website linked to the North Korean state news agency.

It shows a man dreaming of being on a space shuttle - set against a backing track of Michael Jackson's We Are The World.

We can only try to second guess the thinking of a nation known as the "hermit kingdom", but the song may well be a dig at US imperialism.

However, it becomes less of a dreamy video and more of threatening overture when the space shuttle is launched into orbit by the same technology used to launch a rocket test by North Korea last December.

Then the video appears to show missiles raining down on a US city, setting fire to high-rise buildings in scenes reminiscent of 9/11.

A caption appears on screen which translates as: "Somewhere in the US black clouds of smoke are billowing. It seems that the nest of wickedness is ablaze."

North Korea has threatened a third nuclear test for some time but it is thought a fresh round of UN sanctions in response to its December rocket test may have hastened its plans.

South Korea's ambassador to the UN has said it has intelligence the nuclear test is "imminent".

news.sky.com...

The video is embeded on the link.

Um, this is the strangest thing I have ever seen? I know it's just a video but it is really taking the piss?

edit on 5-2-2013 by CaptainBeno because: missed a bit

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It's also at least the 3 thread on the same thing,.

here is the one thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

This is footage from the video game Modern Warfare 3... it is being taken down all over the net because of copyright infringement.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by CaptainBeno

This is footage from the video game Modern Warfare 3... it is being taken down all over the net because of copyright infringement.

Which I find quite hilarious. They threaten us, we ignore them and practically spit in their faces by throwing about our copyright laws.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

You're kidding me... I don't game nearly as much as I used to. This was all from a game??? Wow... due diligence...it just doesn't exist anymore. Media ought to do just a LITTLE.

* Hey OP, I need to add...this is NO slight on you or any other regular John Q who picked up on the story. We don't have Pyongyang on speed dial for public relation inquiries. The MSM does. They aren't even trying to check things out by how this was carried all over.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wow, I had no idea......a game???

Thanks also for pointing out other threads, I did a search, but perhaps not as hardcore as others might do on here. Just thought it was interesting that is all. However, I will search every word combination next time just to make sure

Thanks all,

Mods please delete at your leisure

top topics

join