It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I still stalked by 11:11 ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
In 2008, while in college, I worked night security at a bank building that had 12 floors. My job was to walk around at night and check for unusual activity-break-ins, etc. There was plenty of unusual activity, but it never made it into my report, because it sounded so crazy. For starters, there was the 11th floor. The 11th floor had more vibes than a harpsichord factory. You know that feeling you get when someone is standing right behind you, looking over your shoulder? The 11th floor felt like that all the time. I mentioned it to one of the other guards once, and all he would say is, “Yeah, we all feel it. You just do your checks on that floor as quick as you can and get out and don’t think about it.”

The entire building made me feel strange. Once, I had a peculiar experience whereby it seemed that time was much distorted. I was moving incredibly slowly, almost in a trance or a fog. I became extremely tactile, wanting to touch various objects, and my sense of touch was incredibly enhanced. My two hour check of the building took five hours, because I couldn’t move quickly. I wasn’t frightened about this; instead I felt a sort of syrupy calm about it. I know that sounds like I was on something, but I promise that I wasn’t. The company that I worked for hires security for companies in "sensitive" areas all around the world, and besides drug testing, they investigate your background completely. The initial application was 16 pages long, not counting the psych profile. They wanted information on every job I’d ever had, everywhere I’d ever lived, and 10 character witnesses. So suffice to say that a crazy druggie wasn’t going to hold the job that I held.

Another time, I was standing on the roof of the building, and I felt myself slipping into this sort of trance, where I was barely able to move, think, or feel. The only bit of consciousness that I had was that there was a small part of me that was still self-aware, and that part of me was clinging to a tiny life raft bobbing up and down in a giant ocean of nothingness. Instead of being terrified, I found this experience to be “right,” and I enjoyed the ride, but something inside told me I had to be careful not to stay in that place too long. Eventually, I broke out of the “trance,” but it was very difficult.

The next year, a fellow guard gave me this subliminal CD to listen to. He told me to put it on repeat and listen to it every night for 40 nights, and I would begin to manifest my desires. I thought it was kind of ridiculous; if he knew so much about getting what you desire, why was he still a security guard? Nevertheless, I did this, and right after the 40th night, the 11:11 thing started happening to me.

This probably happened several times before I began to take notice of its frequency, because, as many people have pointed out, there is nothing particularly mysterious about it. 11:11 happens twice a day and digital clocks are everywhere.

What began to capture my notice, however, is that it never seemed to happen when I was thinking about it or looking for it. I would have a sense of heightened awareness and simply know that it was 11:11. I would turn my head, there would be a clock, and sure enough, it would read 11:11.

I had never heard of the "11:11 phenomenon," so there was no reason for me to go looking for it, or to start seeing it everywhere. But I did see it everywhere. What made it even stranger was that I would be somewhere, not even looking for a clock, and my eyes would be drawn like magnets to a digital clock in the room. 11:11. every time.

I began to think that I had simply trained myself to look for a clock at 11:11. Perhaps, like the person who begins jonesing for a cup of coffee at 9:05 each morning because that is when he usually gets his caffeine fix, I had simply synched my internal clock to this meaningless, twice-daily occurrence.

There were some problems with this theory:

1.) I was seeing 11:11 on digital clocks, cell phones and LED boards, but never on wind-up clocks. A learned response should have had me noticing 11:11 on wind-up clocks as well.

2.) I would sometimes see 11:11 on clocks that had the incorrect time. On one occasion, I drove past an LED board that said the time was 11:11. A block later, I passed another LED board which read 11:17. It was impossible that six minutes had passed. If I were simply trained to look for a clock at 11:11, I wouldn't have felt compelled to look at one at 11:16. (Or at 11:05, depending on which clock was correct.)

3.) My schedule had a lot of randomness, so there was no "set schedule" for me that would bring about a time-prompt habit.

I read about a type of behavior called conformation bias, where people tend to notice only the things which reinforce their belief system, and ignore the things that don't. In this case, people experiencing the 11:11 phenomenon frequently looked at clocks and just never remembered when they didn't show 11:11.

What began to happen after I started investigating this phenomenon was that I started noticing clocks as they read "1:11" And 2:22. And 3:33. And 4:44. And 5:55. Multiples of 111. I estimated that I looked at the clock about 30 times a day, and about half of those times resulted in 11:11, or a time that was a multiple of 1:11.

The probability of this happening is pretty small. There are 1,440 minutes in a day. One of the time-multiples of 11 occurs 12 times a day, so your chance of looking at a clock-even on purpose-and seeing one of them is 12 in 1,440 or 1 in 120. If half the time I look at a clock it results in an 11 multiple, the odds of such an occurrence are 1 in 60.

Now, 1 in 60 doesn't seem like bad odds when compared to say, the lottery, but it's still significant. If you had a pile of 60 quarters, and you had someone mark one of them, blindfold you and you reached in and picked up one and it turned out to be the marked coin that would be pretty cool. If you did it three or four days in a row, you'd be incredibly lucky. But if you did it every day for a year? You'd be suspected of having godlike powers.

Why a digital clock? I have no answer for that. 11:11 on a digital clock is the same backwards as forwards and upside down. In binary “1” means “yes” or “on”.

Then, my eyes started being drawn to the clock at 11 minutes past the hour. (2:11, 3:11, etc.) I thought I was going crazy. I decided to exorcise it once and for all. I would throw a big party for all of my friends on 11/11/11 and when nothing happened, I’d be free.

I threw the party, and UFO’s did not show up. My third eye wasn’t opened. Nothing much happened at all (unless you count getting drunk and kissing a married woman.)

But 11:11 continues to stalk me. I still see it, but not as often.

What the heck does it mean?

edit on 5-2-2013 by Snsoc because: clarity

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You are certainly attracting spirits. Has anybody passed away recently? For How long have you lived where you are? Is the place old? Sometimes remodeling a place can stir up spirits, or also if it is an festival, a particular time of year that these entity's have passed, then they may show up. Even the alignment of moon and stars may influence it. If you want to feel peace, get someone who does cleansing. Or even you can just to meditate and tell them to leave you.Sometimes that works.
edit on 5-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
11:11 Make a wish

The simple search of 11:11 Manifestation in google pulls much results too what your talking too;

And too ask, your friend gave you a "subliminal CD" - Now i can only think of meditation and audio frequency's (binaural beats).

Ill say this personally; I've been practicing mediation and paranormal practices now for about 2 years. And with friends and family very aware and supportive, if not are now more aware themselves. And its with this number(s) 3,6,11 that repeat in patterns more aware. With time, awareness, senses, with senses its almost a shock to recognize.

I look deeply on secured geometry, locations, frequencies (light, sound) and with it; History has followed through with it naturally as a cosmic force. Ask yourself first maybe that these signs are a message too say your way of thinking is on a correct speculation of path.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ahhh, yes more synchronicity. Well, if it makes you feel any better we are beyond 2011. November 11th is remembrance day, and a Monday this year. It's just something you've noticed that you're giving meaning to. Many others on the boards follow this synchronicity thing too. 1:11, etc.

Don't worry, you won't move on to 12:12.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I keep seeing 9:11 and 11:11 on the clock everyday when I just happen to glance at it. Weird..

Gs

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have the same thing happen to me with clocks and other numerical displays, but for me it is 12:22. This has been going on for YEARS.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have never really given the 11:11 thing much thought until I realized that last night and twice today I looked at the clock right at 11:11.
If I do it tomorrow I'm gonna get a little more concerned because I usually chalk it up to coincidence.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by inj3ct0r
You are certainly attracting spirits. Has anybody passed away recently? For How long have you lived where you are? Is the place old? Sometimes remodeling a place can stir up spirits, or also if it is an festival, a particular time of year that these entity's have passed, then they may show up. Even the alignment of moon and stars may influence it. If you want to feel peace, get someone who does cleansing. Or even you can just to meditate and tell them to leave you.Sometimes that works.
edit on 5-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

In the past few years, several people in my family have passed-my father's mother and both of my stepmother's parents, but I wasn't close to any of them. I lived in an apartment for five years while all of this was happening. It was a pretty weird building by itself. It was from the 1920's, and you just felt sad when you walked in it. My neighbors were a schizophrenic, a guy with no legs, and a drug dealer. Both of my windows faced the sides of buildings; I either saw bricks or one-way windows, depending on which way I looked. Then I would go to work and deal with that freaky building.

I'm not too bothered by it anymore, but I'm wondering if it's going somewhere. I don't want to close myself off to something good, but I don't want to invite something sinister either.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

I have been experiencing the 11:11 phenomenon since I was very young. I, too, would see the infamous number in the most uncanny ways, usually several times a day. It comes and goes--usually it seems correlated with my mood and stages of my life.

I wish I had a real, concrete answer for you. I have heard it could be benevolent spirits, but again, that's always just a speculative answer no matter how flattering it feels.

Right up to the Dec 21st solstice, I was thinking maybe it referred to the UT solstice time of 11:11. But I am still seeing it. In fact, I was bombarded by it just yesterday.

Just keep your head up. Something/someone is definitely trying to get our attention.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
My atomic clock shows seconds

so i guess thats why I rarely spot a 11:11:11?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I have never really given the 11:11 thing much thought until I realized that last night and twice today I looked at the clock right at 11:11.
If I do it tomorrow I'm gonna get a little more concerned because I usually chalk it up to coincidence.

Okay I'm not sure what to think but I did it again this morning. My phone rang and as I answered it I noticed it was 11:11 a.m. I just smirked when I realized it. Really unusual for me to do something like this consecutively.
I don't know if it's because it's fresh on my mind or if there is something really to this 11:11 thing but this was the forth time in a row that I happened to look at the clock at precisely 11:11 and I'm not even trying to.

Weird.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Because time is not linear.

Your subconscious actively looks for 11:11's and then makes your conscious self notice them because you have trained yourself to notice them.

Deja-Vu is based on the same principal.

Yes I am saying you can see a few moments into the "future".

It's 666's with me

edit on 6-2-2013 by PassiveObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
To our understanding:

The high frequency of these occurrences resemble moments where a higher awareness of a certain thought-form/action was requested then granted, therefore manifested and delivered.

The physical representation (in tis case, specific numbers) in and of itself is unique to each MBSC, based on physical experiences and their respective outcomes; the number value follows the same "guidelines".

The macro/micro application of this is/will be up to the will recipient being's mind.
edit on 7-2-2013 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2013 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I catch 11:11 daily.

I usually eat lunch around 11am, so I see it daily around noon time.
I also go to bed around 11pm and end up seeing it almost every night.

That's what I get for chasing the clock

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Visit www.drboylan.com. The 11:11 is explained in great detail. These numbers represent the universal laws. Star beings uses this as a template throughout our galaxy. It is a wake-up call to us all. You are not alone in seeing numerical patterns. Disclosure is fast approaching.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Dude, I've been seeing 11:11 everywhere for almost 2 weeks multiple times a day (i don't sleep well at all)... and then I come onto ATS to ask about it, decided to do it in the Gray Area forum... and then there's this thread just waiting to catch my eye.

We're not alone brother. And I feel very good things about this 11:11 business. My synchronicity is off the charts at the moment. I'm on a really good roll. Which is interesting because my life's falling apart at the seems lol. Indeed, god does work in mysterious ways. Very f#cking mysterious. But I'm very optimistic towards the future, when by all means, I shouldn't be. But my PMA is strong in me lately! (Positive mental attitude... takes a while to implement into your life, but my goodness was it worth it! optimism changes EVERYTHING for the better (note: optimism, not naivety. There's a difference!)

take it easy brothers and sisters. good luck with your journeys, wherever they take you.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Pinch yourself really hard every time you see an 11.

Your subconsious will associate 11 with pain and stop making you aware of the 11's.

Try it.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Ever since I was a child I ALWAYS look at the clock when its 3:33 I tend to stay up fairly late and I always subconsciously look at the clock at that exact time. I also sometimes wake up at 3:33 in the morning. I've always wanted to know what it meant.. if anyone has an idea let me know.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This may be a little "off topic", but I have always befriended people with weird birthday dates.

My Bday is 04/04.

My first girlfriends birthday was 12/12.

My best friends birthdays are:
01/10
03/03
07/07.

I've always thought there was something weird about that. Lol.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc

1.) I was seeing 11:11 on digital clocks, cell phones and LED boards, but never on wind-up clocks. A learned response should have had me noticing 11:11 on wind-up clocks as well.

2.) I would sometimes see 11:11 on clocks that had the incorrect time. On one occasion, I drove past an LED board that said the time was 11:11. A block later, I passed another LED board which read 11:17. It was impossible that six minutes had passed. If I were simply trained to look for a clock at 11:11, I wouldn't have felt compelled to look at one at 11:16. (Or at 11:05, depending on which clock was correct.)

3.) My schedule had a lot of randomness, so there was no "set schedule" for me that would bring about a time-prompt habit.

Hi there,

I would like to go into these points.

1: The digitally displayed 11:11 is recognizable within s split seconds, and it can catch your eye without you looking at it. You have to actually look at a watch to recognize the time.

2: The actual time has nothing to do with it. This is about seeing 11:11. And your initial theory of just subconsciously looking for it remains untouched.

3: The schedule has nothing to do with it. You either see it or you don´t. Your initial theory still stands.

I´m afraid I have to agree with you and there is nothing to it. Unless you want to connect something positive to it, then go ahead

You could at least have a placebo effect!
edit on 10-2-2013 by Nightaudit because: edited

top topics

<<   2 >>

join