It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier, Debunking, Defending, whichever....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Gazrok tried to pull the same trick on Adamski's witnesses but then I showed him reports of police officers sighting the same craft.Of course then it was unrelated according to him.Right.

Lazar also mentioned craft with three engines (of a sort). Does THAT automatically make Adamski truthful? Like Meier, Adamski too has had once supporters retract their statements (and on numerous occassions). Like Meier, Adamski's photos are laughable in the extreme, as are the films. And also like Meier, Adamski claims all of these amazing trips, and even though supposedly photographing the ships at the drop of a hat, STILL fails to produce the pics of Venus, the moon, etc. Not very prepared for a guy who seemingly carries around wet plaster with him to make bootie impressions when first encountering the Venusians, hehe...

Can you honestly tell me you'd believe the Meier case after the ray gun pics? Or the Hot Wheels UFO pics? We won't even get into the Asket/Nera bit, or the Dino, earthquake pics, etc.

For many of us, this case is closed, and has been for a while. The longer it continues to surface (and those like it), the more harm it does to the entire field....

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Lazar also mentioned craft with three engines (of a sort). Does THAT automatically make Adamski truthful? Like Meier, Adamski too has had once supporters retract their statements (and on numerous occassions). Like Meier, Adamski's photos are laughable in the extreme, as are the films. And also like Meier, Adamski claims all of these amazing trips, and even though supposedly photographing the ships at the drop of a hat, STILL fails to produce the pics of Venus, the moon, etc. Not very prepared for a guy who seemingly carries around wet plaster with him to make bootie impressions when first encountering the Venusians, hehe...

Can you honestly tell me you'd believe the Meier case after the ray gun pics? Or the Hot Wheels UFO pics? We won't even get into the Asket/Nera bit, or the Dino, earthquake pics, etc.

For many of us, this case is closed, and has been for a while. The longer it continues to surface (and those like it), the more harm it does to the entire field....

Oh wait, now you're demanding pics of Venus and the Moon, keyword being demand because somehow the other photographs and films and eyewitness testimonies (that weren't retracted) seem to ricochet right off you.Good riddance, huh?
Now, I'm not the one to defend the Meier case, said so from the early start, perhaps you'll remember.
If you think you know better then what normal people testified by signing an affadavit or putting their hand on the bible or whatever, then I think you have a tremendous ego and you stick your head in the sand simply because you refuse to investigate any further.

From my perspective, the cases stay as they lay.No covering up with the dirt of ignorance.

TerraX

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Oh wait, now you're demanding pics of Venus and the Moon, keyword being demand because somehow the other photographs and films and eyewitness testimonies (that weren't retracted) seem to ricochet right off you.Good riddance, huh?

I've said that from the get go.
The other photographs are a joke, and can be shown to be models in numerous examples.
The films are likewise a joke, as one can clearly see the craft is a model moving in a pendulum motion as it would if suspended from a string.
As for witnesses, the man's own wife claims he's full of it for Pete's sake...

It isn't "ignorance" in demanding pics of these trips, in fact it's rather simple logic....
1. You (referring to Billy) have a camera with you often enough to catch 100's of pics of UFOs.
2. You state you have a relationship with the Aliens, so much so that they'd even lend you a laser blaster.
3. You get to go on trips throughout the solar system, even through time, and manage to show only a couple photos that aren't even dubious, they are simply so bad that even your supporters don't show them. Where did the clarity go? I don't know about you, but if I went on such trips, I'd fill quite a few albums with space pics....and I don't mean people in foil suits holding plastic ray guns.

THAT is logic my friend. To think that he could go on such trips and not come back with mind-blowing photos....THAT is ignorance.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
All right, I found a crapy photo of Billy Meiers Eye of God

But I still want to see more Dinosaurs and the aftermath of the earthquake in San Francisco photo.

Anyone?

Hi Peronemlin,

Send me your e-mail (through U2U or post here), I'll send you a bunch.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

THAT is logic my friend. To think that he could go on such trips and not come back with mind-blowing photos....THAT is ignorance.

You would think being an avid photographer and a time traveller, that he would pick up the latest camera in the future

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I know it seems like this thread is drawing to a close but I just finished reading all ten pages and wanted to make sure no-one else brought this up.

In listening to the audio on the mpeg (movie) file, it appears that:
- The birds in the background are of a sub-tropical or tropical nature (wasn't this filmed in Europe?)
- The audio clip is looped (repeated over and over)

You can get the sound editing software for free over the web and a p2p file-sharing program can also be found for free. What would the file sharing program be for? To download the "sounds of nature" series of course (hence our birdie background).

That's my contribution. I really thought we had something finally for a few of these pages. They say there's an element of truth in everything but I'm having a tough time finding the elements in this one.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Illuminus, that's because you are not even stratching the surface of the case.

Let me ask you a question, have you read the contact notes of the Billy meier's contacts?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The problem with the contact notes is that it's almost impossible to prove they were in print prior to events depicted.

In addition, as with most prophecy, if you have the WHOLE collection, instead of chosen excerpts, you'll see that Billy's "prophecies" include a cold-war mentality in relation to US/Russia, even after the cold-war ended, and such "prophecies" of course never came to pass. Billy's accuracy is no more than other "prophets"...and other prophets don't have the problems of:

1. The Asket and Nera hoax, where Billy showed pics of aliens that turned out to be pictures of a tv screen of a talk show. (Billy claims these were planted by the Swiss MIBs, who took the real photos...)

2. The "time travel" pics, such as the dinosaur "photo" that was proven to be from a magazine illustration

3. The "ray gun" pics simply speak for themselves.

4. The claim that six-fingered alien handprints were on his hood, yet his aliens in pics have five fingers (just like a regular human model would have).

5. The matching of a garbage can lid found on cans at the Meier ranch, that exactly match the base of the "wedding cake" UFOs in pics...

There's no need to criticize the case though, because the Meier camp shoots themselves in the foot more often than not (such as above)....so that's why so many in UFOlogy simply dismiss the case as being akin to George Adamski, another forerunner in the UFO cultist community....

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
After listening to a few Coast-to-Coast-am broadcasts about Billy Meier, I was initially very intrigued to find out more about his case. Then I saw his photos. It's kinda like seeing the real face of that telephone sex girl (a.k.a. 45 yr old, 300 lb housewife in curlers). With that analogy, why would anyone, after seeing those photos, waste another breath or key stroke on anything to do with Billy Meier? Are people romantically attached to the promise of something real there, that they deny what's there in the photos? People - move along. There's nothing more to see here.

But wait, actually there is lots more to see - just not to do with Billy Meier. When I think of all of the UFO based cases that are out there, I place the military, aviation, and police documents as being the most trust-worthy and comprehensive. There are also lots of personal accounts that, though not as well documented, are worthy of debate and discussion pertaining to their authenticity. Please, put down the B.M. case and just walk away... Peace.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
How come I can't see the last post in this thread?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If this is the same guy on the coast to coast interview I listened to, well, his story about them coming through the walls to abduct him, nearly paralizing him and carting him off through windows with glass still there dont sound believable in a literally sense???? He even said he moved away from his home and they still came to get him at his new residence. Everyone knows the underworld dudes will follow you until you get the cure. I hope this is the same guy we're talking about here. I find his story not worthy of belief unless he can call ET up and arrange a friendly landing so all can see he saw them. He should be able to do that spending what 15 years with them? The whole story gets ridiculous as if he dreamed this all up and couldn't tell the difference between reality and fantasy or supernatural abductations. I must say he should have purchased a pitbull, mb a few, and armed himself. The other oddity is he lives alone with his underworld buddies and this explains is wild trips. When I say underworld buddies, I mean the fallen ones and they can pass it off to him as reality. But its all lies. The mask comes off with one hail mary. Then he will know who his captors were.

Then there was a story that he found himself in the woods, naked, with alot of other souls piled all up together? and one in particular was a woman who was crying. He had to confort her like he was graduated student in the art. This is classic tales from the darkside. Billy needs to cast out his monsters.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Someone finally asked about a picture of the interior of one of the crafts. I have been itching to point that out for a while now.
(the fact that there are no pictures of the interior of one of the craft) - Or, perhaps Billy is withholding those pictures because we just aren't spiritually advanced enough to deal with that incredible knowledge.

I find it patently offensive to hear someone say that they are the only being spiritually advanced enough on the entire planet to be in contact with a particular alien race. - That statement, paraphrased from Billy, is something that a cult leader would say to get or keep his flock of sheeple.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Gazrok,

You and I are 100% in agreement about this case. I very much wanted it to be real, but it's not, as you have well pointed out.

Yes, I know this thread is 4 years old. - Not sure if my post will even show up. I just spent the last few months going over everything you can get for free on the net easily about Billy and the P's.

Note to the aliens with bad props: If you want to spread some information that will save humanity from terrible anguish in the coming years, try giving it to someone other than a cooky, poor Swiss farmer that pretty much only speaks Swiss-German (a language that even Germans don't speak). The entire approach is ridiculous. Furthermore, the people that would be drawn to your particular "spiritual teachings" are inherently peaceful and easily convinced of things that you say anyway = not the people you need to be educating. If you want to help out, try landing somewhere a wee bit more incontrovertibly obvious and stop being shy of the camera.

And stop using mixing bowls in the construction of your interstellar craft!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Is anyone out there who realizes that we will have fires, storms and earthquakes all the time? These are natural dissasters! I would sooner any of you be athiests than believe in alliens being responsible for such dissasters.
I feel that many of you are suffering from post traumatic syndrom after 9-11.
Also, stop using this cult's beliefs to stop living and educating yourselves. I think some people believe this junk to avoid the real world and the need to work. No matter what you believe, it's not an excuse to stop learning and thriving. Believe in yourself first.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join