It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier, Debunking, Defending, whichever....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I am yet to see any evidence that has convinced me Meier is not a friggin crackpot fraud.

Those photos are far from convincing. I want UP CLOSE photos of these beamships. They allow pictures to be taken of them. Why not allow pics of the beings inside?

The more i read all the "evidence" to support meiers, the more I believe he is another New Age loon hawking healing chrystals and spiritual enlightenment.

I agree with Gazrok. Negatives. Credible, neutral,witnesses to see these ships buzzing about. Scientists to collect and examine any residual evidence.

Half Baked "prophecies" and pics of what appear to be kitchen utensils dont cut it for me, sorry. Nor do messages of spiritual "wholeness" or other fuzzy new agey crap.

Many UFO cases have impressed me and made me a believer, but definitely not this one. I find Bill meier an embarrassment to serious ufologists.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
If billy meier really wanted to prove aliens existed and he was allowed to photograph their ships, he'd contact CNN or MSNBC and get one of their camera crews out there to take photos/video themselves
Least that's how i'd do it.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Good luck with finding with the exact 'bottle cooler', 'chicken broader' or
any other household utensil.Adamski, back in those days, offered 2000$
for anyone who could show the exact same thing.There were no takers...

I did learn this. (in regards to Adamski)

The head of a British UFO organization did indeed find a lamp cover identical to Adamski's ship...however, it later turned out that the design was after, and Adamski's ship was the inspiration for it...

This leaves pretty much the "chicken brooder" or "vacuum cleaner lid". I've seen some chicken brooder models that are very similar, but not the exact one yet. Likewise with the vacuum cleaner lid. Of course, such a model would be relatively easy to make too, but I'm still looking....

Just wanted to report what I'd found so far....

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I find really funny that Adamski�s UFOs looked so much like the Flying Saucers of the 1950 movies...

Obviously the producers of those movies were in contact with the people from Venus...other way, how could they reproduce the appearence of their ships that good?

This is from a movie or an Adamski�s?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Nope, I think that pic is from the movie "Earth vs The Flying Saucers".
Hollywood has always been quick to follow up on the latest 'fashion'.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I am yet to see any evidence that has convinced me Meier is not a friggin crackpot fraud.

What about the laser gun pictures? They look convincing enough for me...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Or this pictures of a ship next to a Hot Wheels... I really can�t think a way to fake a picture like this...If this isn�t proof enough, I don�t know what could it be...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi Peronemlin,

Here are a few comments on the pictures you posted.The first 3 are off 'Menara' if I'm not mistaken, one of Meier's many contacts.The pictures are certainly entertaining although the 'ray-gun' itself doesn't look that impressive to me.Supposedly the ray-gun was fired at a tree near Billy Meier's house (don't know by whom) and a hole was made in the tree, which is still visible to this day?
What I also find remarkable is that the ray-gun itself is hold in military fashion by both Meier and his guest, finger on the side of the trigger.The trigger itself seems to have no safety construction, meaning should you let it drop and it falls on the trigger it would (presumably) discharge.The housing of the weapon doesn't give me the best of impression, to the eye it looks like tinfoil and the red piece near the end of the barrel looks childish, although we had something similar when I was in the army for shooting blanks.I do find the 'suit' of the woman in the picture of an out of the ordinary kind of color.What disappoints me the most is that bits are taken off the pictures, the womans face has been deliberately taken off.

The second post with the 'weddingcake' pictures is even more debatable although I've seen better pics showing the same craft in the daylight.To put it bluntly those 3 pictures look fake to me, the last one shows a car with the craft behind it yet the craft is in focus and the car is not, look at the edge between the car and the craft.To me it looks like the craft is closer by the camera then the car.The car being so blurred gives me the impression off being a small toy car.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
Hi Peronemlin,

Here are a few comments on the pictures you posted.The first 3 are off 'Menara' if I'm not mistaken, one of Meier's many contacts.The pictures are certainly entertaining although the 'ray-gun' itself doesn't look that impressive to me.Supposedly the ray-gun was fired at a tree near Billy Meier's house (don't know by whom) and a hole was made in the tree, which is still visible to this day?
What I also find remarkable is that the ray-gun itself is hold in military fashion by both Meier and his guest, finger on the side of the trigger.The trigger itself seems to have no safety construction, meaning should you let it drop and it falls on the trigger it would (presumably) discharge.The housing of the weapon doesn't give me the best of impression, to the eye it looks like tinfoil and the red piece near the end of the barrel looks childish, although we had something similar when I was in the army for shooting blanks.I do find the 'suit' of the woman in the picture of an out of the ordinary kind of color.What disappoints me the most is that bits are taken off the pictures, the womans face has been deliberately taken off.

Wait a minute. The way you talk about this, is as if they really are Meiers pics. Are you both having a laugh? If not, can I have a source

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Wait a minute. The way you talk about this, is as if they really are Meiers pics. Are you both having a laugh? If not, can I have a source

Um Indigo, they're pics from the Meier case, little doubt about that.There are many more pictures off the 'weddingcake' craft, displayed in Peronemlins most recent post.The daytime shots are much better but something can be said about those to.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The one pic is definitely Meier himself...holding the "ray gun"... Since he obviously had video to film the ship once, why not a vid of him vaporizing something with this err uhmm....superior technology...

OMG, this just gets better and better....!!! For Pete's sake, the Disclosure Project needs to drop this guy like a hot potato!!!

Look at the ball bearings on the hubcap "UFO", they aren't even spaced evenly!!! Jeez, if you're going to go through the trouble of making a UFO model, at LEAST make them look good!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Here are daytime pics of the Wedding cake ship. It looks even more fake under daylight...

This can�t be serious

And here�s a video:
www.billymeier.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oops, a ball bearing fell off for the last pic!

BTW: right-click on the images, go to properties, and you'll see the source...for those interested...

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
These pics are just more proof that Mr. Billy is yanking the worlds collective chain. I mean really.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If these were his pictures, and he claimed them to be of Pleaidians, I would drop him straight away. However, are they his? I've seen no evidence they are his. I just thought it was a joke by this guy. As they obviously looked photoshopped...

A source please.

EDIT: The pictures linked, are from a web site www.universe-people.com, which is a new age, cultist, loony web site, which also has pictures of Jesus, other alien beings, and even schematics of our spiritual evolution and the universe, of such profoundity, meaning, and technical depth - Like:

www.universe-people.com...
www.universe-people.com...

So, I think it is safe to say, that this site and the images it hosts cannot be trusted

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
If these were his pictures, and he claimed them to be of Pleaidians, I would drop him straight away. However, are they his? I've seen no evidence they are his. I just thought it was a joke by this guy. As they obviously looked photoshopped...

A source please.

No evidence? The wedding cake ship pics are one of the most famous Billy Meier photos. You want a source? Ok, check the picture gallery at WWW.BILLYMEIER.COM

Here�s the photo gallery link:
www.billymeier.com...

There you can see the wedding cake pictures (the fourth and the last one). Of course they don�t put the ones where the ship is hovering over the
Hot-Wheels car...they looks too fake for this days and they have been hidden. But they still have the one of the ship over the van...

And here is a video of the ship, in which Billy Meier appears, at the bottom left. There is no doubt about that.
www.billymeier.com...

Hope this sources convince you the pictures ARE Billy Meier�s.

Or check the FIGU website (www.figu.org). They have pictures like this:

This was no joke, the Billy Meier case is that ridiculous by itself, there�s no need to make jokes to laugh at it.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I know about the wedding cake photographs. I am asking for a source on the ray-gun pic you posted, which looks so hopelessly like a childs toy, that it alone would seal the case shut for me.

Aurleius: Are you still there? I thought you were going to provide us evidence. What happened?

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I guess it could be another one-armed man handling the ray gun...but it sure looks like Meier to me...

Something tells me the Meier camp would opt to deny the heck out of those pics, hehe....

EDIT: Indigo, here's a link to an acknowledgement of loaning Billy the ray gun, from the horse's mouth it would seem....(i.e. downloaded from theyfly.com)

www.gaiaguys.net...

"July 6, 1977, Menara loans Billy a laser-pistol that combines two different elements to generate the beam. Meier first used such a weapon on September 29, 1976 "

EDIT: Here's FIGU confirmation of it....

www.figu.org...

"Furthermore, I was permitted to photograph a laser pistol with which I shot a hole into the trunk of a dying apple tree which, by the way, miraculously began to suddenly bloom and bear fruit once again, something it had not done for years."

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Gazrok]

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I am asking for a source on the ray-gun pic you posted, which looks so hopelessly like a childs toy, that it alone would seal the case shut for me.

Ehh...that guy in the photo, holding the gun...the one with only one arm...it�s Billy Meier. I thought that was obvious.

I was also wondering where�s Aurelius...I�m still waiting the Billy Meier�s dinosaurs photos (the one he took when he travel to the past) he promised to show us in another thread.

[edit on 1-12-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I was also wondering where�s Aurelius...I�m still waiting the Billy Meier�s dinosaurs photos (the one he took when he travel to the past) he promised to show us in another thread.

I'd love to see these... I've heard of them, and of the San Francisco quake photos as well...but never seen them. Although, if they are as laughable as the ray gun pics, or the "Asket and Nera" Swiss MIB conpiracy pics
I'm not surprised they're hard to find...similar to how Adamski's foundation has pretty much jumped on his pics floating around (especially the really bad ones)....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join