It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real uncut helicopter footage of sandyhook.tell me why it looks odd

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Kentucky75

one question : what time was this footage shot ?

all i know is its abc footage.
2nd line

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Shadow analysis shows this footage was shot around 11:45, long after the kids had evacuated up to the firehouse. Some parents have already left with their kids by the time this was taken. There's nothing here to prove anything is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
just wondering if anyone has discussed this before. video is only 2 days old but i didn't want to make a new thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

yeah i was just stating the video looked odd due to the claims it was first helicopter on scene.

cause if someone shot there wife cops come arrest man ambulance is right behind them waiting for them to put him in car.to rush to victim
and no ambulance's in the pick is odd with the vid claiming it was first one scene

that was my concern and how no one was rushing around if it just happen like it claimed.

That's what ats is for to debunk the stuff we find

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

to me there in the shadow of that wall and it makes them cops look like there wearing cloaks.

but honestly idk for sure just a guess

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
One fire truck - no ambulances - no chaos - every one standing around twiddling their thumbs - unmarked cars mean cars of ordinary people in parking lot - 5 cop cars - one police tape line - one dog - tarps on the ground for no reasonable guess - fire people standing around in a group - Maybe this isn't even Sandy Hook!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
just wondering if anyone has discussed this before. video is only 2 days old but i didn't want to make a new thread.

Ok. I was skeptical at first. The music added to the creepiness of this video. So, I called it up on youtube, and put it to the highest def possible (720) and watched on my widescreen monitor.

Wow. At first, I thought the same as the poster above me, just the shadow from the building.

In fact, however, the shadow does not cover all of the people, only those people. It isn't even a good job, like someone put a black, misty, rectangle over the figures, then poorly tried to cut it in to fit, but they failed. Makes no sense whatsoever.

I would sure like to see a higher res version of this, perhaps from another camera.

I am just speechless about this at this point. It left me feeling rather odd after all the other videos that I have seen that seemed totally normal. The only other video that affected me that way was the one where they took the guy down in the woods, and you could see another man in the upper left hand side hiding from the cops. I still wonder, to this day, if they ever found out who he was.

ETA: Went back and looked at the OP footage, it is certaily not the same. You can see the guy with the really white (bald?) head, who ends up in the middle right hand side of this group. Seems to be taken much later, though. The shadows are deeper, like later in the day.

edit on 6-2-2013 by Libertygal because: ETA comment

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by OneisOne

Not disagreeing, or seeking an argument of any kind, but are there anymore pictures of the children than that one picture of the single line of kids? Whether ont he parking lot or at the firehouse.

I've read many of your posts, so I know you are just looking for information and not an argument.

The single file line photo was taken by someone from The Newtown Bee, since they are local I think they got there pretty quick.

I've seen photos of children with parents outside of the firehouse or walking to their cars, but nothing from inside the building. This website, www.newstimes.com, has a good collection of various photos from the day, including some taken outside of the firehouse.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Sandy Hook population 26,000 - blue uniforms at this scene apprx. 200 with Sheriffs - 8 yellow uniformed firefighter, zero ambulances, zero medical people, 6 wheeled beds, no people on the ground, the entrance and exit to the parking lot is not blockaded it is only yellow ribbon cordoned off- most are not wearing coats or hats, everything is orderly (similar to a simulation attack event).
There are 75,000 in the city I live it would take all the cops from here plus all the small towns surrounding it and a few more from 50 miles away to gather that many police in one area unless it was a training exercise.The fishiness is the apparent calm and lack of chaos. Only one person rushing to a different spot.

I think it is the Catholic St. Anne School and not Sandy Hook.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by garygnu
I think it is the Catholic St. Anne School and not Sandy Hook.

The only St. Anne Catholic school I can find in Connecticut is in Bridgeport and does not match the building. Maybe you are thinking of the footage from St. Rose of Lima that was taken that day during a threat?

The building in this video is absolutely Sandy Hook Elementary. And if you will read Asktheanimals post on this page, shadow analysis shows this video was taken at around 11:45 am. That would be plenty of time for the scene to have settled down.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kentucky75
You see adam lanza's car roped off already. 1 cop constantly guards it from who idk cause no one there but cops and firetrucks

I thought it was his mom's car, or was it Rodia's car? Was there only one Honda Civic or were there two? I guess it depends who you are talking to but I beleive the official story thus far is it was his mom's car and all talk of Rodia has been virtually quelled.
edit on 2/6/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/6/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

OP, based on your misspelled words, I hope for your sake you're just young and 'full of angst' opposed to an adult applying critical thought because I am sick and tired of the idiocy regarding this event.

First off, how do you know what time this was taken? Maybe it was filmed HOURS after the event, hence no children and ambulances already dispatched and on their way to hospital. Based on the shadows, it looks like the Sun is almost directly overhead making it around noon!

And maybe ....here's a thought....maybe Adam's car was cordoned off because it was parked in a no-parking zone in front of the school thus standing out from the others and caused its own attention????

Stop this!! Please. This is so friggin annoying and dumb!

If the government wanted your guns (which they would never be able to execute logistically by the way...) they'd do something a LOT more full-proof than this and not make mistakes like setting up a donation pages a day before

Stop this!!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Shadow analysis shows this footage was shot around 11:45, long after the kids had evacuated up to the firehouse. Some parents have already left with their kids by the time this was taken. There's nothing here to prove anything is a hoax.

Thank you

I posted the same thing before I read the comments (I had enough just reading the opening post)
Glad to have someone reasonable here. I wish these threads can all be tossed in the hoax bin immediately.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Thank you

I posted the same thing before I read the comments (I had enough just reading the opening post)
Glad to have someone reasonable here. I wish these threads can all be tossed in the hoax bin immediately.

That was my take, as well...

It takes TIME, for law enforcement to begin to figure things out!

The first responders are not charged with crimescene investigation. Whoever placed the tape around the Honda, woul have already determined enough evidence existed, to consider the vehicle important or even involved. A lot of investigating would have to have transpired before they could make that call. Unless Lanza left it running with the door open and a note on the seat, it would have taken time.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I went to a High School called Roseburg High School in the small town of Roseburg,OR

I remember my senior year back in 2006, we had a kid come to school and shot another student (Guess they had beef with each other).

It wasnt a school massacre or anything but I remember how chaotic it was when we were released from lockdown. Worried Parents and students were everywhere in the parking lots, emergency responders flooded the area n such...Much different picture than what im seeing/expected in this video

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

i wonder if the video has been posted on here as a new thread yet? i have no idea what is "allowed" to be posted on here or regarding sandy hook anymore with all the announcements and stuff from the admins. also not sure which category to post it in.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Im not defending this story or helping those who think its a hoax but OP you mentioned no ambulances? If it were a hoax wouldnt they want to have an ambulance "arrive" minutes after this whole thing began? You know, just to anticipate any deaths?

Then again that could also mean it was planned, that they knew someone or even multiple people would get hurt.

Its confusing, I know but that seems odd that there were no ambulances

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

actually the shadow falls across that group of "cloaked" individuals, and the people standing further away from the building. simply looking at the shape of the building you can tell where the shadow should fall, and it falls on the legs and lower bodies of the people standing further from the building. shockingly, the people who are closer to the building are entirely covered by shadow, and the people who are further away are only partially covered.

as for them being "cloaked" they look like cops in winter coats to me. how anybody can claim to identify a Roman collar from that video is beyond me. it looks like a bunch of officers standing around talking, some wearing coats and dark uniforms, some not. some are entirely covered by the building's shadow, some are partially covered, and some aren't covered at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It looks to well done, Like a movie. Maybe im just used to the crappy british camera's they have on the eye in the sky over here.

Also it seams to be pointing out things there is no need to film, just to let you know that it is a crime scene.

Im not saying it, Im juts saying what I think looks odd.

Also the people standing around seam a little odd too, They are all spread out as to cover the whole scene. Why are people just stood in random places all over the car park?
edit on 8-2-2013 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So let's see,if your wondering about this video...

I am going to go out on a limb and say they are law enforcement(possibly state police) with it looks like members of probably a swat team with green body armor....

www.newstimes.com...-3894396

Sorry but what your seeing is law enforcement in the shadow of the building..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join