It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real uncut helicopter footage of sandyhook.tell me why it looks odd

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
Link encase i failed to do video right.

This is my first thread so bare with me.

I so so many thing's wrong in this video i can't count.

1 Not children anywhere at all..NOT A ONE!!!!
i counted over 15 or 20 cop sheriff state police car's.
firetrucks i think 2 or 3
But not 1 ambulance!!!
no cop has light's on there standing around willy Dillie
why is there a tarps on the ground with those vehicles surrounding it?..nothing is on it.

You see adam lanza's car roped off already. 1 cop constantly guards it from who idk cause no one there but cops and firetrucks

I am just saying it looks odd...for those reasons i stated ..
Not to mention i figure none have you have seen uncut footage ..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
it just seem's like there would be faster movement's or something..idk..
anyways this is not what i thought the crime scene as it happen would look like.

I imagined cop's every where lights blasting ambulance's to help wounded..just sorta chaos to get everything contained..But instead it looks as if it's contained before it ever happen..i dont know how to explain how this footage makes me feel.

Does it look like a place where a mass murder just happen before a ambulance is even on scene?
that's sorta my point i am trying to covey here.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Since there is no date/time stamp on the video footage it is hard to determine validity of hoax claims.

I think this Sandyhook saga is going to run for a long time before any clarity is truly forthcoming.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It looks to me like we are seeing a crime scene after it's done. They've had time to section off the car. The surviving children are probably already out of there. The bodies are still in the building - no rush to get them out. I don't understand how this proves the whole thing was a hoax?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
yeah no time stamp i agree there not my video i found it on youtube,

But he is talking to someone a news anchor perhaps or new's station.
I think it personally from how new's stations due gut feeling he fly there soon as they heard it happen.
to get scoop first.
Because he was like they got a car roped off..and saying i dont see any kid's perhaps there all inside still cause its cold.
A new's copter would know if they already hauled kids out..they are asking him specific's.

The fact not 1 ambulance in that video no where s tricks me odd...specifically a shot's fied call at a school you are gonna see a lot of ambulance's and police..where are they?
was they slow arriving?
but 15 or 20 cops can get there that fast and firetrucks?

Like i said i dont know exactly what im seeing....

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kentucky75

www.youtube.com...
Link encase i failed to do video right.

This is my first thread so bare with me.

I so so many thing's wrong in this video i can't count.

1 Not children anywhere at all..NOT A ONE!!!!
i counted over 15 or 20 cop sheriff state police car's.
firetrucks i think 2 or 3
But not 1 ambulance!!!
no cop has light's on there standing around willy Dillie
why is there a tarps on the ground with those vehicles surrounding it?..nothing is on it.

You see adam lanza's car roped off already. 1 cop constantly guards it from who idk cause no one there but cops and firetrucks

I am just saying it looks odd...for those reasons i stated ..
Not to mention i figure none have you have seen uncut footage ..

As the other poster said, there's no way of knowing when this footage was shot, so there's really not any way to prove or disprove a hoax. I will happily debunk your claims about what's odd, though.

1) no children - if the situation is already over (and this looks like it was shot well after the initial incident, just based off the lack of activity alone), there wouldn't be any children around.
2) no ambulance - for one thing, ambulances rarely enter a hot zone (any area with an active shooter). same for fire trucks. by and large they're told to stay outside the zone until cleared by law enforcement. and again, this looks like it was shot well after the incident, so there's no need for ambulance/fire crews to stick around.
3) cops standing around - goes back to the incident being over. if the incident is over, what are they supposed to do? they can't just leave and call it a day. but there's no reason for them to be running all over the place and acting like fools, either. ever driven by an accident? once they get traffic blocked and directed, cops stand around talking till the accident clears. when on a long duration call, cops routinely turn their lights off. they don't HAVE to leave them running unless there's vehicle traffic around that needs to be made aware of the roadway obstruction.
4) tarps on the ground - what makes this evidence of a hoax to begin with?
5) Lanza's car being guarded - seriously? this strikes you as odd? have you never, ever seen a single cop show? you know, when the detectives walk up to the murder scene and there's some poor rookie in uniform standing there to make sure nobody messes with the body or whatever else is laying around? yea....same thing. if they think its material evidence, its going to be guarded.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
It looks to me like we are seeing a crime scene after it's done. They've had time to section off the car. The surviving children are probably already out of there. The bodies are still in the building - no rush to get them out. I don't understand how this proves the whole thing was a hoax?

I think this is why. i think its odd.and explains why you think the kids are out.

Who ever the new's guy is speaking to ask's him something..he say's i don't see any of the children they all inside cause it's cold outside.
So this is before they evacuation

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If you look by the tarp on the ground, you will notice this is also where fire rescue is. That area itself, is cordoned off. Right next to that is two stretchers that I saw.

It is also pointed out above that EMTs do not enter a hot zone. Aside from that, it is well known they staged at the firehouse. The tarp looks like the original emergency staging area for the first responders, which is usually fire rescue. At least where I live.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Oops double post

edit on 5-2-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I think this is why. i think its odd.and explains why you think the kids are out.

Who ever the new's guy is speaking to ask's him something..he say's i don't see any of the children they all inside cause it's cold outside.

I just don't think the news guy got there in time to see the children being moved to the firehouse. He didn't know where they were at the time - he assumed they were still in the building.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I just don't think the news guy got there in time to see the children being moved to the firehouse. He didn't know where they were at the time - he assumed they were still in the building.

maybe i am sure we can find out who did this video in the helicopter..has to be a local copter..and cross reference it time wise.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

He said "inside safe somewhere". So no, this was not before the evacuation. And to claim that is just insane. You do realize these helicopters are not out of Newtown?? And unless I'm mistaken, they don't have teleportation abilities.
edit on 5-2-2013 by OneisOne because: Typo

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

End of this video same helicopter its abc news shows all the people at fire dept parents and community and 2 or 3 ambulance's.
So are the kids suppose to be in the firehouse? i am just asking.
i dont see any kids outside of firehouse walking or anything.
but i may be blind
i am here to get truth like everyone else.
so dont flame me for asking questions

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I dont know if any of you heard it. But the comentator in the chopper. Also said that he didnt see any kids out side. And said that they are probably inside the building, and safe (2:24).

Why would he say that the kids were inside?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
why it looks odd ?

confirmation bias ?

lol

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kentucky75

I find it odd those claiming to seek the truth only find it in YouTube videos.

If you we're really looking for the truth, you would have read the children were kept inside at the firehouse for their parents to pick up. The parents had to show ID, then they could go to were the children were organized by grade/class.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

No, I believe it is before the children left the house. He would have a birds eye view of the firehouse which is very close and is full contact with every info streaming in. He was there because it was ongoing.

What you are seeing in this video is how ineffective police are at handling these situations. Police don't storm buildings and stop killers even when they show up and the killer is still active. Look at Columbine. That is why cops are useless to rely on.

Recall that many of the kids didn't get to the fire house until the police entered.

I believe the kids are still likely inside. To me it doesn't support conspiracy, just the inefficiency of cops at handling/ending these type situations. Does seem like they would bring the ambulances much closer and it's a long cold walk from the school to the fire house for 1st graders. School buses generally don't stay on the premises all day. There should have at some point been throngs of children outside. We have seen one picture with one solitary line of them.

Also.. has anyone seen pictures from all the kids outside the firehouse? Again, not saying conspiracy at all. Just asking.
edit on 5-2-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Not disagreeing, or seeking an argument of any kind, but are there anymore pictures of the children than that one picture of the single line of kids? Whether ont he parking lot or at the firehouse.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kentucky75

one question : what time was this footage shot ?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

We can't be sure, but we can safely assume it was very shortly after the the emergency request because news monitors those things and the man on the video is commenting that the children must be safe inside.

Of course it's possible that someone added that voice over, but I kinda doubted it.

Did anyone see any swat cops? One thing I would expect to arrive at a live shooter scenario is swat cops.
edit on 5-2-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join