It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Anime would you like to see become a Movie?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ninja Scrolls
Vampire Hunter D

But I really want to see a good treatment of:
Robotech (Macross)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Originally posted by spacedog1973
Gatchaman
Beserk
Bloodlust
Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust
DeathNote
Dark City
Tekkonkinkreet

I think I may have seen that vampire hunter d! Did it have sirens in it?

Not too sure to be honest, there were plenty of enemy types throughout, no enemy he faced had the same powers. Great anime.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Vampire Hunter D did have some sirens in it, that wrapped around D, and tried to drain him.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Macross zero if you never seen it

To the op:

Kinda like to see Gundam seed, seed destiny made, and bleach

Bankai!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure the animes are transferable into real flicks, but the dreamer in me would want to see something around the themes of

Ergo Proxy (sci-fi futuristic series)
or
Darker than Black (pretty much similar)

good old Cowboy would also be nice...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
any of these:

Higurashi (When They Cry)
Last Exile
Basilisk
Gantz
Elfen Lied

Gantz does already have two live action films which are available on DVD. Granted, they could have been better. The films and the anime did not manage to live up to the manga. But what can you do?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'd love to see Dragon Ball done right, Naruto, and Inuyasha.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I recently saw Pacific Rim by del Toro. Its the live action movie Neon Genesis Evangelion should have been pretty much, minus a lot of the drama. I suggest any Eva fans go see this gem.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
To Repeat what the OP said. I have been thinking about this topic for a while to actually well yeah.

But before I say mine. If everybody says that the Man Of Steel movie was kind of Dragon Ball Z like. (meaning the fight scene's, if anybody saw it they know what I am talking about.) why couldnt the actual Dragon Ball Z movie be Dragon Ball Z like

Trigun, maybe Claymore, Oh yeah Deadman Wonderland. That would probably make the best movie.

and isnt pacific Rim basically Gundam wing????

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I think that YU YU Bleach and Naruto would be bad movie selections because you would have to much to get into. Say for instance if it was a movie, would people who have never seen Naruto understand why Naruto would go so far for sauske?? Even for me when I watch Naruto I am constantly saying why are you going this far.

and now that I am thinking about this didnt recently Ryan reynolds have a movie that was kind of like Yu YU. He was like a ghost police I forget it probably didnt do to well

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Del Toro claimed that he tried to make the movie as unique possible, and it was unique. I think there are plenty of references and ties to other Mecha or giant robot anime/movies. I love Gundam Wing, but Evangelion is hands down my favorite anime,period. I would love to see a Deadman Wonderland live action movie too. It would be pretty bloody

Btw...Where's my GD shoe?
edit on 19-8-2013 by gikari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I say the big 3 can't be done.... One Piece, Bleach, Naruto... The expectations and the way things would play out would definitely be another DBZ Evolution... Some of the other suggestions like Cowboy Bebop and Gundam can actually be done correctly, with what we've seen with sci fi and robots lately. They have what they need to bring those to life, the only question is, do they have the actors???

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
also I think it would be fun to have a tv series of Hidan and kukuzoo. Of them being a badass team but the catch is they hate each other and are always making jokes and or threats to one another. But they both know they make a good team.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Not sure if it was said only read down half way....

I'm going with Bleach~ For the win! Bring on the Hallows and the Vaizards~

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

There is already a Higurashi live action out. Granted it could have been better, although that's probably just the fanboy in me talking,lol.

Higurashi live action movie

top topics

<< 1   >>

join