ALERT- Big quake- Santa Cruz- 8.0!! Alert Northern Australia Coast- Beware Tsunami

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeekTruth101

I just checked, in the past 7 days we have had 99 earthquakes over 5.0 worldwide according to USGS:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

If you look at 4.0 magnitude, and above it's over 200!
In the last 3 days alone there have been 29 over 5.0 magnitude!

Of particular interest is the depth category, if you look at 7 miles or shallower 50% of all the 5.0 earthquakes are right between 6 and 7 miles!!!! THIS, I believe, is VERY significant!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Interesting video by Suspicious0bservers

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Some people on here do make me laugh, I've been a lurker for years and this is my first ever post.
TrueAmerican I think wishes disaster and destruction with his OTT threads, there are many of them.
Maybe one day he will get his wish, and then if we are all still here gets to be a legend on this forum saying I told you so.... Sigh..

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by darkmatter1

I dont see him wishing it on anyone.

People asked him for his worst case senarios and gut feelings. Reading the content of this thread would have saved you looking like a moron.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I never started calling anyone childish names like you just did, or are anybody else's opinions other than TrueAmericans and his disciples not allowed....
Lets face it, I could pull up 100+ of these style of threads from him...
Anyways I'll just go back to reading....

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Then WHY are you reading them?

:shk:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I think most of us want destruction and disaster, that is why we read them.

Deny it all you want, but it is built in that change is HEALTHY, and not to be feared...despite all protestation to this in the forms of mourning for possible victims.

edit on 6-2-2013 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkmatter1
Some people on here do make me laugh, I've been a lurker for years and this is my first ever post.
TrueAmerican I think wishes disaster and destruction with his OTT threads, there are many of them.
Maybe one day he will get his wish, and then if we are all still here gets to be a legend on this forum saying I told you so.... Sigh..

So it's your first post ever, you been a lurker for years and you come off slamming one of ATS's top member and posters.

In case you haven't noticed in all your lurking ATS is a conspiracy site, so any valid and factual information above conspiracies is a plus.

Smh

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is not directly about the earth quakes that have been going on the past day or so. Just a quick question beings I am a new member and can not create a new thread yet. I live on the East Coast of the USA and there was a small earth quake I believe the epicenter was in Washington D.C. this past summer.

Do not know if people remember it, there was a big conspiracy about it, alot of weird scenarios were being thrown around here. After it happened me and people that I know got insanely bad headaches that lasted for about an hour or two. I figured it had to be because of the pressure build or release due to the earth moving from the quakes.

The reason I am typing this now because I just literally just got over another one of those headaces just a few minutes ago. I recgonize the pain as same as the one from this past summer and wonder if it could be due to the earth quakes that have happened the past 36 to 48 hours. My Mother had it today as well as a few co-workers of hers. Could it be possible maybe something bigger is coming?
edit on 6-2-2013 by MrAsparagus because: Spelling
edit on 6-2-2013 by MrAsparagus because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

hmmmmm...over the top threads??...is it the way its worded...which is an opinion, or is it the facts they are presenting?

in any post or thread our opinions come out.....and the facts that they are presenting are rather interesting..sorta shows something unusual occuring...that said....im not running for the hills just because of thier wording...are you?.........sheeeeeit, .............you should hear me talk in person
edit on 6-2-2013 by clearmind because: kauce eye kant type

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 6-2-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkmatter1
It’s good to know we have someone as well informed as you here on ATS now to show us the way. Man, what would we have done without you?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Just noted the latest quake from the Solomons is situated at a depth of 52km, which seems a rather large increase over the previous depths ranging from about 8km through to about 36km or so. Is this change in depth significant, or am I reading too much into it. Sudden anomalies seem to be a bit of a worry, no?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So that's why I couldn't get out of bed and when sitting on the couch, kept blacking out.

I forgot I'm sensitive to p-waves. It's funny because every time it happens it never occurs to me it might be quake. My first estimate is always aliens with laser beams to the brain.

No nausea this time. Odd. Quakes that big usually make me nauseated.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FartyMeBurpy
Just noted the latest quake from the Solomons is situated at a depth of 52km, which seems a rather large increase over the previous depths ranging from about 8km through to about 36km or so. Is this change in depth significant, or am I reading too much into it. Sudden anomalies seem to be a bit of a worry, no?

we'll just have to wait and see if it keeps up.

just found this: www.guardian.co.uk...

Solomon Islands tsunami deaths confirmed Bodies found in wake of waves that swept across Santa Cruz Island after undersea earthquake
edit on 6-2-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Geese man, where's this coming from?

I guess, you haven't a clue that this kind of threads, may have saved lives, because of the quickness of the warnings and participation of "active" members (not lurkers) who disseminate warnings to family and friends for their well being and safety.

If you've got nothing better to add to this thread, then I suggest to go back to lurking...and oh be safe.

And I might add, TrueAmerican your doing a damn good job. Keep it coming

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Panic wow wow wow. Panic.

Of course the post was meant to urge Aussies to stop reading ATS and flee to the hills because a 20' wall of water was coming. How big was it 3"?

Every darn shake the world gets there are people freaking out on ATS.

Why is that?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
When people are 24 hours late to the party, and proceed to complain about the thread, this is the best thing we can all do:

Someone up the thread mentioned the sudden depth change. I noticed that, too. If it continues, I'm not sure what it could mean. Full on breaking through & through of that hard hit area of the plate? Unless new deeper quakes make themselves a new branch of patterns in this series of aftershocks (I'm still hoping they're aftershocks, not foreshocks) then it's probably better to not sweat it. Don't ignore them, but make note of them, and don't freak out over them.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I was wondering, since the depth is getting closer to the subduction depth - if it was a rip, like PM and Muzzy suggest in quake watch, at the shallower depth - but has stressed the whole area out that it has started de-stabilising, leaving it open for a bigger subduction quake - Is that even possible?

I won't be slack, here's a link where PM mentions it
edit on 6/2/2013 by bkaust because: added a link.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I posted this on sled735 thread Earthquake WARNING! but on finding this video i thought i would share it here as well.

Lets hope that the recent quakes are natural and not man made.

Love and harmony
Whateva

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join