It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
reply to post by BlackManINC

You are not answering with words to the respondees to your thread. Posting vid answers is more than lamish. Take them viral, perhaps a better audience of cats wearing bread slices as necklaces; than those at ATS that have no time for figuring out why you are boored (popular media is ever pervasive and insidious).

edit on 13-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

I respond to posts that are worth responding to, so therefore my videos are not answers to their questions, as I'm not interested.

Is that supposed to be an insult, better ones would be: calling out to a shoulder sitting hitchhiker "SORRY MY TRUNK IS FULL" or to a beggar faking poverty squatting on a sidewalk "I JUST THREW MY LAST QUARTER INTO THE STREET 2 BLOCKS UP".

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by BlackManINC

You are not answering with words to the respondees to your thread. Posting vid answers is more than lamish. Take them viral, perhaps a better audience of cats wearing bread slices as necklaces; than those at ATS that have no time for figuring out why you are boored (popular media is ever pervasive and insidious).

I respond to posts that are worth responding to, so therefore my videos are not answers to their questions, as I'm not interested.

Is that supposed to be an insult, better ones would be: calling out to a shoulder sitting hitchhiker "SORRY MY TRUNK IS FULL" or to a beggar faking poverty squatting on a sidewalk "I JUST THREW MY LAST QUARTER INTO THE STREET 2 BLOCKS UP".

It wasn't at all meant to be an insult. Just like everyone else, they only respond to posts they feel are worth responding to.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

BlackManInc
It wasn't at all meant to be an insult. Just like everyone else, they only respond to posts they feel are worth responding to.

Not just like everyone else, I answer every post replied to me and do you know why? BECAUSE THEY READ THEM; formulated a thought and so deserve my attention; an answer is an important requirement, not to be kicked to a curb as unworthy. The fact anyone has the time to read a diatribe by a TOTAL STRANGER and has the werewithall to formulate an opinion in response to something YOU SAID and they believe needs responding to-- THAT IS OF VALUE. You need better circumspection skills. You are only as good as your audience deems you to be listenned to.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join