It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
We're often told by those that believe in the theory of Evolution or the Darwinists that all religions will soon go extinct in this age of scientific 'enlightenment' and that Christianity belongs in the bronze age, yet here we see in the video below that there entire belief system is pagan in origin. As others have said, the difference between Christianity and Darwinism is that the former is acknowledged as a faith, the latter is rooted in an ancient child sacrificing, Hitler inspiring religious philosophy that is pawned off as legitimate science like a wolf in sheep's clothing. This belief system now permeates our entire society under many different guises, the New Age movement being a prime example with its evolutionary doctrine. More & more, I'm finding the classic Biblical statement that "there is nothing new under the sun" to be absolutely true.

"There's a sucker born every minute" - Satan, the master deceiver

Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution:

edit on 5-2-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Nice name calling and so I will not bother even watching your vid.
ATS is about debate but I see no point in debating stuff with a person who calls others "Pricks" due to being educated more.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Nice name calling and so I will not bother even watching your vid.
ATS is about debate but I see no point in debating stuff with a person who calls others "Pricks" due to being educated more.

Well, what goes around, comes around, but what the hell, fine, I changed it if it makes you feel better.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

This is a sourced power-point lecture by a converted evolutionist professor. It's also the missing link that you never really hear discussed in the emotionally charged Creation v Evolution debate today. The truth is there is no debate, it's an open/shut case when observed through the lens of historical fact:

This should be interesting. I haven't seen one of these videos stand up to the scrutiny of a knowledgeable evolutionist yet. But I'll give it a look-see.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC
We're often told by those that believe in the theory of Evolution or the Darwinists that all religions will soon go extinct in this age of scientific 'enlightenment' and that Christianity belongs in the bronze age, yet here we see in the video below that there entire belief system is pagan in origin. As others have said, the difference between Christianity and Darwinism is that the former is acknowledged as a faith, the latter is rooted in an ancient child sacrificing, Hitler inspiring religious philosophy that is pawned off as legitimate science like a wolf in sheep's clothing. This belief system now permeates our entire society under many different guises, the New Age movement being a prime example with its evolutionary doctrine. More & more, I'm finding the classic Biblical statement that "there is nothing new under the sun" to be absolutely true.

WAIT A SECOND HERE , Lucifer will tell you what its name means, NOT A DECEIVER; AN ENLIGHTENER and REALLY DISLIKES being called "Satan". That is a biblical term THAT It will not abide and wishes to say to you NO MORE I AM NOT THAT. Edit other vociferous commentary, as in: not polite.

That age of enlightenment occurred during the High Renaissance period 1500-1600AD. Unfortuneatly this is when the Catholic Church really Ramped up its (misgivings regarding the idiot chattle human) persecutions of whomever was in their way. By your definition ALL religions should have vanished using the Darwinian Entropy Model at about 1700AD. Darwin was a man not an ancient child and expoused a belief system that cannot be completey disregarded or swallowed whole as THE TRUTH. Evolution. Probably, but acting in tandem with Creationism.

Hitler was a Pagan, Vrill Society; What other Philosophy are you speaking of other than the sacrafice of Millions of people. As a sacraficial type pagan, you would think Hitler's maker would have rescued him and the rest of his Gang, (due to the SHEER number of sacrafices OFFERED; no blood letting just starvation and gassing) should by those numbers alone OVERTHROWN the true GOD and would be seated on a magic carpet flying around the Middle East throwing Fleer Bubblegum to the people.

New Age (new vibration frequency). Its a real Science now, called Metaphysics. Someone is afraid of your permeating something; whom would that be--arm yourselves with homeopathic confusionary tactics, and aromatherapy bazookas.

As to 'the Sucker being born every minute' relates to your never getting off of your own mothers teat.
edit on 6-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It´s quite an interesting video. I would recommend for those that are interesting should look at it on their free time.
For those who are not want to watch the video here is what the conclusion is.

Conclusion 1

Conclusion 2

He himself believes that "natural selection" and "adaptation" are scientifical and must be tought in the departments of science. "Evolution" however is a philosophical/metaphilosophical and should be tought in the departments of philosophy.

Peace

edit on 6-2-2013 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2013 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

While you're at it, you might as well expose the pagan roots of popular religion.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You may want to look up the pagan roots of Christianity, they're the ones who founded it.

You think evolution is rooted in ancient child sacrifice?
What do you think the whole point of Christianity is? That god sacrificed his child to save us from sin! You have it all backwards.
edit on 6-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ah, the latest desperate fad by creationists to try to paint evolution as a religion. This has been done about a dozen times already, you are a day late and a dollar short.

And the quote" there is a sucker born every minute". Was uttered by Hannum, not Satan.

If you want ANY credibility, you should at least try to be accurate.

I keep asking but no one will give me the answer, please, please, PLEASE tell me which bible thumping site keeps sending you people over to try to "convert"?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Do they get extra cookies in heaven for each person they convert?
What If they change someones mind the other way? because it is the Christians that put me off Christianity, Jesus had a decent message but his followers just messed it all up.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I always say, that if Jesus wanted Christians to convert, he would of made them better salesmen.

I agree that the basic message of Christianity is a good one. It is people like this that can't deliver the message. Nor do they really follow it.

Jesus, save me from your followers.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

This is a sourced power-point lecture by a converted evolutionist professor. It's also the missing link that you never really hear discussed in the emotionally charged Creation v Evolution debate today. The truth is there is no debate, it's an open/shut case when observed through the lens of historical fact:

This should be interesting. I haven't seen one of these videos stand up to the scrutiny of a knowledgeable evolutionist yet. But I'll give it a look-see.

I actually found this video an interesting watch OP. He did show the idea of evolution is quite ancient, which is not really a secret. I don't know that I completely agree with his conclusions though.
He says the idea came from a philosophy, but all that really says is they didn't have scientific evidence to support it as a viable theory. So over much time it has "evolved" into a scientific theory that is considered high in probability. For now anyway.
Then he says natural selection and adaptation should be taught as science. But these also started as an idea or philosophy until enough evidence was gathered to make them a viable theory.

The crux of what he really seems to be saying is, he accepts adaptation, but not evolution. A stance many creationists take. For me, the jury is still out, and probably will be for some time to come.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution:

Did your god not think it hilarious to tell one of his faithful to gut his own kid? Didn't he also ask you guys to sing praises about dashing babies against rocks?

I wouldn't bring up child killing if you are a Christian. Jeeze, you'd think you'd know that.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thought I'd enlighten you on the reason why someone would do those things you spoke of. Imagine if you were trying to teach people not believe or do everything they are told. Even if that being is from space.

Because at the end of the day it doesn't want to be worshipped. Just followed on the path to interstellar space travel and peaceful harmonious living.

I know even a witch such as yourself can dig that. Even if you remove alien and implant king.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The Modern Rise of Paganism:

This talk was recorded in front of a packed audience during Edinburgh's Fringe Festival.

Edinburgh boasts the largest pagan festival in Europe but what is responsible for paganism's modern rise? Today there is growing interest in the New Age, Paganism and eastern religion. Why is it that the West that prides itself in intellectual understanding and rational thought, is turning to tarot cards, crystals and astrology?

This talk asks, what would happen if the central truth we have accepted about our origin turned out to be founded not on science but Pagan philosophy? The talk trace these ideas back through millennia. Then forward right up to the present time, ending with footage of a local Pagan fire festival that draws crowds of over 10,000 people in Edinburgh, the city that was at the center of the "Enlightenment".

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Exposing false science for the mystery religion fraud that it is

Big Bang Mysticism:

The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. - Psalm 93:1

The Fixed Earth:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

You are not answering with words to the respondees to your thread. Posting vid answers is more than lamish. Take them viral, perhaps a better audience of cats wearing bread slices as necklaces; than those at ATS that have no time for figuring out why you are boored (popular media is ever pervasive and insidious).

edit on 13-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Natural Selection + Adaptation = Evolution, yes? God's a smart guy = Yes, then if God exists, or in this guys case, was NEVER in the known Universe in the first place, he could have come up with concepts of Natural Selection + Adaptation all on his own. That does make sense. On the other hand, the Universe is NOT perfect, based on my limited angry monkey understanding of what's a Universe. He mentioned the library of Alexandria, and stuff like that. Nobody knows what was in that library, but it did have a HUGE mass of information, from some very critical thinkers, that are GONE forever, because somebody BURNED the place down and there was virtually NOTHING left. That whole angry monkey thing again I suspect. Where does this all train-wreck for me? Not what the guy is saying, a review of existing knowledge, PROVES NOTHING. But it's nice to be called a Pagan, Baby Killer Hitler! I'm a Pagan, have been for a long time, because? I was a Catholic, for a long time.
I can remember many times taking the sacrament of communion, the body and blood ya know (pretty grizzly if you think about it), and as I understand it, you HAVE to do that to punch your ticket to heaven. And then we get to the coup-de-grass, Satan and the Bible. God created Satan, yes? Yes. Wouldn't a Universe work a whole lot better without something that is 100% pure evil, yes, yes it would, as long as you can find some way to keep the angry monkeys under control. The Bible, which for the VAST majority of this discussion, should come with the caveat 'dictated but not read', Why? Because it suffers, from a whole LOT of 'missing' stuff, and it has the bloody fingerprints of angry monkeys that liked to burn midwives because they were somehow magical enough, to take care of women who where suffering from a medical condition. Amazingly, they are STILL doing it to this day. Anyway, thanks for the whole Pagan, Baby Killer, Hitler thing. By the way, as a young man, Hitler was religious and attended church quite frequently. It's were he learned to use fiery oratory to convert rational beings into a mob. Apparently, he had been paying very close attention while he was in church. What happened to him? I don't know, but maybe God does or Satan. Take your pick. When you read the Bible, it's hard to tell who's who!
By the way, you might want to check out a guy named Genghis Khan, he was a lot worse than Hitler, and he was actually a Pagan. May our Lord and Lady calm the anger in your heart, and the murder in your soul. Merry we Meet, and Merry we Part. Have a blessed day !

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

You are not answering with words to the respondees to your thread. Posting vid answers is more than lamish. Take them viral, perhaps a better audience of cats wearing bread slices as necklaces; than those at ATS that have no time for figuring out why you are boored (popular media is ever pervasive and insidious).

edit on 13-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

I respond to posts that are worth responding to, so therefore my videos are not answers to their questions, as I'm not interested.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Evolution Mysticism:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join