It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred Geometry Holographic Universe Counciousness Golden Ratio Mandlebrot Set& the Illusion of Time

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

edit on 6-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Awesome thread, lot's of interesting videos!

I've always been very interested in the holographic universe and the fibonacci sequence myself.

One of my favorite books on the subject is called "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. I recommend reading it if you havent't already. It's a great read and will make you think twice.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PlausibleDeniability

the first video " Eight wonders of the mathematical world" is just to warm up your brain, it doesnt have anything to do with the rest of the thread.

I dont like to use math (although it is involved.) when i look into sacred geomoetry, i like to see the shapes& patterns.

The math is easier than you think, all you need is the golden ratio.

you can use the golden ratio to find sacred geometry, or you can find the golden ratio within sacred geometry. thats what i do.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

i dont know what the hell this is about yet but anything that mentions Mandlebrot Set has got my attention. ^^

just sitting with a good computer and graphics card, one can start to really understand how f ing small we really are, and the implications mandlebrot has to offer. sometimes looking at the space pictures does it, but when you get to a certain point in madlebrot 10, 40, 60, mins or hours later and are still going and still have plenty to go , one can really start to grasp "infinity" heh

it will just be a matter of time before we realise this is all the "MATRIX" and worse at that, the matrix is probably some kids video game 8o( lol

now if we can unlock that and use "gods building blocks" "god particle" what eva ya wanna call it. before we realise that our god is some kid playing a video game, would we be able to manipulate "our" universe? NOW THAT WOULD BE SOME #$^&!!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

now if we can unlock that and use "gods building blocks" "god particle" what eva ya wanna call it. before we realise that our god is some kid playing a video game, would we be able to manipulate "our" universe? NOW THAT WOULD BE SOME #$^&!!

what if we were already manipulating reality, only subcounciously,and that we are unaware
of the implications of our subcouncious on reality if counciousness gives rise to matter.

What if your counciousness is what holds reality together for you on a personal;
(or a collective?) Level.
And you/we just didnt know this.

I call the manifestation; Or Interpretation of reality through your sense organs "Projecting Reality."
as they say in one of the videos we are projecting reality as a hologram based off of electrical interpretations in the brain. They say we are helping create reality by believing in it.

One question is could one persons interpretation of reality be different than someone elses through their sense organs.
as in one thing happens in front of one person but doesnt happen in front of another person even though these two people are standing in front of each other?

They say we are the "One counciousness experiencing itself."
But do you remember experiencing other peoples counciousness? Or being other people at the same time as yourself?

Or yourself existing as a figment of the person in front of yourself's imagination, Vice versa and both.
Existing within one anothers mind?
As well as both you and the person in front of yourself exist as electrical signals interpreted by each other's brains.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This post was just what I needed to find tonight as I found myself with extra time on my hands. There is so much in here to digest, some I've heard and seen before but a few newer pieces to the mysteries I find myself contemplating every so often.

Thank you S&F.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I like to watch the mandlebrot set being zoomed in.

i found this on the internet.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
For me it shows perfection, balance and intelligent design.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Awesome thread! Thank you for putting in the time and effort to organize all of these wonderful items, this thread is definitely a great reference and eye opener to those unaware of such topics. S&F for you my friend.

I am coming back to get my fix after work.... I'll probably be up late, but so with it

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Had a good laugh from that but I just wanted to mention the appendix isn't as "useless" as most people would think.

It might seem that "useless" because it might not doing what it was originally intended too do...

The human appendix has been proposed to be a vestigial structure, a structure that has lost all or most of its original function through the process of evolution. The vermiform appendix is proposed to be the shrunken remainder of the cecum that was found in a remote ancestor of humans.

I'm not trying to take a Darwin stand point here I'm just saying, either created by a higher power or through evolution, people have been here for a while...

It's also been proven to...

William Parker, Randy Bollinger, and colleagues at Duke University proposed that the appendix serves as a haven for useful bacteria when illness flushes those bacteria from the rest of the intestines. This proposal is based on a new understanding of how the immune system supports the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria in combination with many well-known features of the appendix, including its architecture, its location just below the normal one-way flow of food and germs in the large intestine, and its association with copious amounts of immune tissue. Research performed at Winthrop University-Hospital showed that individuals without an appendix were four times more likely to have a recurrence of Clostridium difficile.

Loren G. Martin, a professor of physiology at Oklahoma State University, argues that the appendix has a function in fetuses and adults. Endocrine cells have been found in the appendix of 11-week-old fetuses that contribute to "biological control (homeostatic) mechanisms." In adults, Martin argues that the appendix acts as a lymphatic organ. The appendix is experimentally verified as being rich in infection-fighting lymphoid cells, suggesting that it might play a role in the immune system. Zahid suggests that it plays a role in both manufacturing hormones in fetal development as well as functioning to "train" the immune system, exposing the body to antigens so that it can produce antibodies. He notes that doctors in the last decade have stopped removing the appendix during other surgical procedures as a routine precaution, because it can be successfully transplanted into the urinary tract to rebuild a sphincter muscle and reconstruct a functional bladder.

And we are learning more about it all the time...

Dr. Heather F. Smith of Arizona State University explains: “recently improved understanding of gut immunity has merged with current thinking in biological and medical science, pointing to an apparent function of the mammalian cecal appendix as a safe-house for symbiotic gut microbes, preserving the flora during times of gastrointestinal infection in societies without modern medicine.

en.wikipedia.org...

I just hope mine doesn't blow up lol
edit on 7-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

They say we are the "One counciousness experiencing itself." But do you remember experiencing other peoples counciousness? Or being other people at the same time as yourself?

Try to imagine what would happen if you take away all your previous experiences (past events that have shaped what you regard as your self). What would be left? Pure conciousness experienced subjectively through your brain which might actually be slightly different due to different brain makeups but essentially the same, as you by verifying and agreeing with other people decide what reality is, up could be down if we agree that it is. We shape reality as we believe it is. Take away all the subjective events in your life and you could essentially be me and vice versa but still the same conciousness.Hope that makes sense.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Here's a geometric construction to find phi using circles:

Notice that Phi (1.618) minus it's reciprocal (0.618) is exactly 1. There are other similar ratios such as 2.414, otherwise known as the "silver ratio". It's reciprocal is 0.414. The next of the "metallic mean ratios" is 3.302, then 4.236 (Phi cubed) and so on to infinity. Here you can see how the circles which describe the metallic means pass through the square roots of the natural numbers in sequence as they exist along the tangent:

Which could have something to do with this:

It has been found recently (in 2005, actually), that the golden ratio plays a significant role in atomic physics in that it governs what is known as the Bohr radius (the radius of atoms and ions that enables quantitative discussion of bond lengths between atoms and partial ionic character (D. Yu et al.).

And then there's this:

Which is the same as this but from another perspective:

Oh ya, and the vesica piscis? Did you know that you can use it to obtain the square root of any number? Link

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Awesome stuff man. Brilliant. Really is helping bring things into focus, become clear, and I have just started looking into it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

If you were to look at the coding for a computer game or a web page, that's what sacred geometry is. It's the blue print for the universe.

That's what it is plus, but I like your metaphor. The plus is the holographic nature of the universe. Take stem cells as an example. Biologists have done experiments where they have put the same stem cells in with other different body cells and they each became that with which they were placed, indicating that there is a holographic blueprint of the whole in the single cell.

Sacred Geometry is infinitely complex but simutaneously simple. It all comes down to the Flower of Life. One form and pattern leading to all others. Many if not all creation stories (but using the Bible as an example) have everything starting from one (a sphere), splitting into 2 (day/night, male/female, two spheres interlocked creating a 3d vesica pisces, etc), Genesis 1:4 "God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” The 2 becoming 3 (man/woman/child) "6 Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. " Imagine that last quote from the perspective of two interlocking spheres adding a third.

The final part of the sequence common to all cultures is that the 3 becomes 4 (earth, air, water, fire) and from the 4 all things grow. meaning that it has achieved a sufficient amount of geometric complexity to begin to make all form, like that stem cell that could become a stomach or a heart.

For further information start reading various cultures creation stories with sacred geometric processes in mind, it will open up a whole new world of understanding,

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Thank you for pointing out the stem cells.

its also interesting that you say they might have a holographic blueprint of the whole in the cell.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

its also interesting that you say they might have a holographic blueprint of the whole in the cell.

Not might, do. Like a seed with all of the information of the tree or the sperm and egg.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Fractal nature of the universe suggested in kids cartoon? (adventure time) Or dmt trip lol.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join