It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was just doing what I was told

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I m a newbie here . I love to listen to the sat night broadcasts ,and often troll around the site , reading
And looking at different post! ,,
I tend to drink , especially on the weekends. Well ever since I've joined this site .I've wanted to join the CHAT ROOM HERE, ,,,,,,,, to my dismay, I always got the , and I quote, ( You need at least 150 posts to use our live chat)..........

I post a lot on the sat evening threads. I actually listen and have been reacting to the show as I Here it.
Lol , right!,, stupid because there's gotta be a delay! Anyways I was recently banned for apparently SPAMMING THE THREAD!!!????? And when I finally got to the SUPPOSEDLY!!!! 150 post! I received my BAN????

I love this site and ain't going no where!!! So. Hahahaha I just wanted to enjoy the live show and be apart of the live chat ! Apparently I,m not welcome?!!!
Oh well. I don't know maybe I'm being stupid????????

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hey I joined ATS on 3rd February(72 hours ago) and I already have got more that 120 posts.
Just post your opinion on a topic and be civil. You will be much respected here.
edit on 5-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

edit on 5-2-2013 by snowspirit because: Nvm

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012nwaiting

Its meant to keep those who disrupt such chat rooms out so people just breezing through don't disrupt them.

You have to prove you can hang on to those points and be a good member in general.Trust me It annnoyed me too but with everything good you have to earn it and be a good poster.take care.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Knowing absolutely nothing about the content of your “late Saturday evening - enjoying a few beverages” posts I would suspect it’s because you weren’t contributing substantively or were violating one of the T&C's. People don't get post banned for nothing.

I would try reading the T&C’s; specifically the part about member contributions. I’d start HERE and see if that helps you.

Just a suggestion!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Drinking+posting=post ban....sometimes.

Build your post count back to the required number to join chat...then be considerate of others when you join chat.

I love listening to ATS radio too...

Des

top topics

join