It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The qualities of time --- the 64 phenomenon and historical resonances

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This thread will not discuss the original Timewave graph, nor its dates, since we were following a wrong and miscalculated graph, but the most important thing we have to consider is that Timewave zero design of the graph, its own way it is built of, won't change, for any alternative zero date.
This thread will not discuss any alternative zero date.

The aim of this topic is to analyze present and very recent events, and understand what past event is resonancing, so, what past event is repeating itself in the present, in a very similar way.

Also, this topic is about the qualities of time, according to Mckenna. Mckenna 's thinking of the time is not wrong. Time IS indeed composed by 64 elements, 64 hexagrams of the I-Ching and time IS fractal and big events ARE connected by each other, by a distance of 64 days between themselves.

Here some examples:

October 7 2008 - December 11 2008
January 3 2009 - March 8 2009 ( planet similar to Earth was discovered )
October 13 2010 - December 17 2010
November 23 2010 - January 25 2011
March 11 2011 - May 15 2011
September 11 2012 - November 14 2012

The most important thing we have to understand is the way time works and goes on according to Mckenna.
Mckenna said that events in history are connected to each other, past and present are connected and cannot be separated. And most events do happen 64 days distanced from each other, 2 relevant and very novel events.

Talking about novelty, NOVELTY and HABIT are 2 other qualities of time. Time is consisted of periods of both, and according to Mckenna, Novelty is winning and overgrowing and Habit is slowly disappearing.
This is very important to know,

There is a REAL graph, composed of REAL dates, but we do not know about them. We have a void design. The graph doesn't change. The values of the novelty and habit points, valleys and peaks, do change.
The real zero date is anytime in the next 6 years. We should research more about such things like the Eschaton, The Great Attractor and Mckenna's theories about zero date.

Because, guys, it WILL happen. We simply do not know exactly when. In the next 6 years, anytime is possible, when things will go on very fast and furious we will know. The rapidity and intensity of the events will be the precursors of the zero date, the Eschaton.
Whenever the events will become more and more and MORE intense, than zero date will be near.

There is every proof in the world that history does repeats itself and still is doing it now. Events do feel like those of the past. The cycle is not broken yet.

So, let's analyse current and recent events to find out to which point, date, event of the past they are connected to.

December 14 2012 was the latest big, novel event. So, February 16 2013 should bring the next one.

edit on 5-2-2013 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I dont know if anything will ever happen based on these cycles within cycles of time. But it's a cool thought. I also love his stry about the eschaton. I myself have wondered ifwhat we call aliens or UFO's is actually us trying to make contact with ourselves. (sounds crazy huh?). You have to remember that McKenna said these were only ideas and that he made a living writing and talking about them. There are a variety of other "far out" theories that are food for the hungry mind but I fear thats all they were. I still lay awake at times running through his imaginings. Really one of the great thinkers IMO.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Everyone Check THIS site now.It explains the formula of time wave in detail.

Also have a look at these vids:-

Great detailed thread. SnF
edit on 5-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

You should definitely see his 2 videos " Mckenna: Story time " to find out the possible , unimaginable truth about the Eschaton.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by inj3ct0r
Everyone Check THIS site now.It explains the formula of time wave in detail.

Great detailed thread. SnF

I looked at your link. Is it implying in the graphs that something will happen in March?

I ignored the math, it was Greek to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

LOL!! Point taken!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

You should definitely see his 2 videos " Mckenna: Story time " to find out the possible , unimaginable truth about the Eschaton.

Can you explain what you mean by Eschaton? I'm not familiar with this term. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
We are essentially on a train, the timewave, sitting and waiting ( life is attendance in itself ) and we know, or possibly most of us don't know, that there is a destination, but we do not know when we will arrive to such destination. Its the ultimate trick of Mckenna. He left us a design but he left us wondering about it, sure it led us to a miscalculated date, but he was spot on on the understanding of the structure of time.

Time takes almost a life in itself, when we start wondering about it.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I have 13 gig of audio talks, have seen all the videos and read two of his books. Something hypnotic about him. I think I started realizing it was semi-fantasy talk when he attributed our rapid brain development to eating magic mushrooms. Not even a cool thought. Just a dumb one, sorry. Like his other stuff tho.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Guys, no, please. No discussing of the dates from the original graph. The values attached to it ( the dates ) are wrong. In this thread we discuss the way time is built and designed according to Mckenna.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Eschaton means simply revelation, a revelation that is final. It consists of the last events in history.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Actually, in his story/idea about the eschaton there was a ripple in time where two potential paths were created. He played with the idea that this point in time was when Christ was alive. In one time path we chose to fully listen to christs message and the other path is the one we are on now. In the other path, the romans took christ seriously and ther was no catholic church. the dark ages were replaced by the age of enlightenment and we took to the stars. At some point we discovered the truth about the eschaton and used our intelligence to make contact.. as aliens (what we evolved into) in spaceships.

Long but good... www.youtube.com...

(sorry cant figure out how to embed)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

figured it out...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
December 14 2012 was the latest big, novel event. So, February 16 2013 should bring the next one.

There is another thread on here talking about how an asteroid which is supposed to be making a record close-pass to earth could end up hitting us, if the calculations for the trajectory are off. The given date that this asteroid might hit us? February 15th!

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
I think I started realizing it was semi-fantasy talk when he attributed our rapid brain development to eating magic mushrooms. Not even a cool thought. Just a dumb one, sorry. Like his other stuff tho.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

It is true that much of what McKenna talked about is speculative. He made no secret of that. However, I think the theory you mention is one of his more plausible ones.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

I really tried to make that thought work but it just goes up against a brick wall. Trying to imagine homo erectus measuring just the right amount of mushroom to enhance vision... nah..

Now I can see where using plant material in general for mind/thought/awareness expansion has merit. But I dont think semi-ape peoples were hallucinating about the twelve dimensions and the ego. I think as man advanced he truly experimented with various substances that helped break the shackles of thought. Unfortunately this has been stifled by govt instead of truly researched. Imagine what it would have been like if the Govt helped fund this reasearch in the 60's instead of declaring war on it. It would be a far more interestingworld now IMO.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I thought that the two paths were, our world with Christ and their world without Christ. This led them to get fast progress and shamanic tendencies.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Pretty sure it was one timeline with christ living on and the other (the one we are in) where we kill him. Really worth a listen simply for the colorful thought. We kill all the messengers dont we....

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Please, guys, see my new thread, experimental research about the new graph timewave zero 2018...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join