It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Your Daughter Tattooed her Boyfriend's Name Across her Face...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HopSkipJump

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
reply to post by HopSkipJump

I really dont see how you can really believe that. I have never known someone with full body tattoos who was on benefits. Most work real jobs and sweat for their money.

Because all of them I've ever met have been on it. ... and I've met a LOT of them.

I really doubt you have. Otherwise you wouldn't spew such stupid assumptions

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Because all of them I've ever met have been on it. ... and I've met a LOT of them.

You are free to doubt whatever you wish to doubt, but it is a conclusion, not an assumption.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

But could you kindly elaborate on how this that she has done to her face is an improvement over her original beauty? You say it looks good, how good did she look before this 'enhancement' in your opinion?

I think she looks pretty. Both with or without the tattoo...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You are free to doubt whatever you wish to doubt, but it is a conclusion, not an assumption.

your ASSUMPTION is completely backwards and has no real basis in reality.

now go back to your frito's and W.O.W.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Fixed the quote issue so the proper people are attributed with the proper statements...

Again, it's a conclusion, not an assumption. Perhaps your world is consumed with fritos and video games, however, mine is not.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Ahh, I was wondering what wow was but didn't want to ask

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wow. Just wow. What are these kids thinking? They just live in the moment with no consideration for how they might feel or think later on. Quite warped sensibilities, it seems.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Fixed the quote issue so the proper people are attributed with the proper statements...

Again, it's a conclusion, not an assumption. Perhaps your world is consumed with fritos and video games, however, mine is not.

It is not a conclusion at all simply a misled assumption. If you had any idea of what you were talking about you would realize that.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph

Ahh, I was wondering what wow was but didn't want to ask

If not for a nephew's fixation on the game, I wouldn't have known either

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

It is not a conclusion at all simply a misled assumption. If you had any idea of what you were talking about you would realize that.

I'm quite aware of what I am talking about and as you grow older and wiser, perhaps you will be able to comprehend it as well.

If you wish to disagree with something, then disagree with it, don't falsely attack bits and pieces as though it gives your argument credence due to your lack of understanding for the basic formation of an argument.

An assumption is something jumped to without any information whatsoever. A conclusion is based on fact including past experience, the information presented and basic knowledge.

This was a conclusion, not just something popped into with no background whatsoever.

edit on 11-2-2013 by HopSkipJump because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The real fun story here will be when she and this guy break up....oh, that will be fun....

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I'm quite aware of what I am talking about and as you grow older and wiser, perhaps you will be able to comprehend it as well.

If you wish to disagree with something, then disagree with it, don't falsely attack bits and pieces as though it gives your argument credence due to your lack of understanding for the basic formation of an argument.

An assumption is something jumped to without any information whatsoever. A conclusion is based on fact including past experience, the information presented and basic knowledge.

This was a conclusion, not just something popped into with no background whatsoever.

edit on 11-2-2013 by HopSkipJump because: (no reason given)

you obviously have no background since the words you speak have no basis in reality. Also someday when you are a bit older and wiser and finally leave the cold dark abyss that is your mothers basement you may see how foolish your blind assumptions really are

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Again, just personal attacks, false personal attacks.

I have a great deal of experience as well as many contacts who have deeply regretted what they did when they were "young and stupid".

Unlike you, I do not and have never lived in my mother's basement. Stop projecting your own reality onto others as the rest of the world is well beyond whatever position you may presently be in. Very childish

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Again, just personal attacks, false personal attacks.

I have a great deal of experience as well as many contacts who have deeply regretted what they did when they were "young and stupid".

Unlike you, I do not and have never lived in my mother's basement. Stop projecting your own reality onto others as the rest of the world is well beyond whatever position you may presently be in. Very childish

Ah using that "no I'm not. You are!" child's reply. You sure showed me.

anyway get over yourself even if you do personally know a couple of people that accounts for maybe .000001% of all the extremely tattooed people out there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join