It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCAM | This is the first official Press Release about the OPPT | SCAM

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Yeah, its coming clear that ATS isn't after the truth on this one.

Wrong again, ATS is after the truth about this nonsense, that is why it is in the HOAX forum....

So many allegations made

made by supporters of this nonsense....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Do you, as an atheist, believe in the big-bang or a similar event?

If so, then feel free to call that your creator. Or that which spawned the big bang. George Carlin called the Creator the BIG ELECTRON if I remember right. Matters not. All that matters is the relationship you have with this (whatever it is), and you. And no human being or other being for that matter can subjugate you without your free-will choice, with consent and full knowing (unlike the slavery system that was built off of unknown consent, extortion, and lies.)

But it is clear, crystal clear by now that even if the ultimate proof was provided, and absolute data unveiled through sources you authorized to me as accurate and truthful... you still would not believe me, would you Stephen? Is it impossible now to do so?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Pay no heed to the closed minded. We know not when or for what reason the doors were slammed shut!

edit on 8-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konoyaro
we only ask you to respect that we who wish to be left to ourselves that you do not force your will upon us and we will be as peaceful as lambs.

Wait.

What?

Seriously?

February 04, 2013 — The One People’s Public Trust today is alerting each man, woman, and child on this planet that banks and corporations operating under the guise of the people’s governments have been foreclosed upon by their own free will. The titles, ownership, and rights of these corporations and all their assets are now duly secured and held in trust for the one people of this planet, equally.

That sounds NOTHING like "those who want to be left to themselves." Some strange group of legal imbeciles want to control everything by taking all the money.

If you take all the corporate money, where will you get your food tomorrow?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I know as everyone here does that you are the head cheese, the big kahuna, and I mean no disrespect but...

That sounds NOTHING like "those who want to be left to themselves." Some strange group of legal imbeciles want to control everything by taking all the money.

Where do you see the control? I see absolutely nothing in the form of control here. What control do you see? The OPPT, as far as I can see, asks for nothing but an intellectual understanding of the matrix we live in. Seriously, with these harsh, unwarranted attacks against something that hints at no harm to you, makes me wonder why anyone would feel so threatened by this. You have to commit to nothing. If you think it is shady, all you have to do is walk away. Simple.

edit on 8-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to amend

Also, by your own train of thought as well as others, What money? If one goes by the reasoning of you as well as others on this, they are fakes and therefore have no access to any "money", correct?

edit on 9-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I see your point there, I guess I've strayed from the thread a bit and I apologize. I haven't really spoken for OPPT but merely the right of freedom, I don't really believe in legal fiction unless I myself have by my own accord entered into it, I don't need another fictional entity to tell me that (OPPT). I'm sorry for digressing, I support their cause but I don't need them myself.

I don't really think the OPPT expects the banks and so on to comply with their claim of foreclosure but they want to get their message out to anyone who will listen to opt out of the system, that they have a right to do so as you are the highest authority of yourself since birth (they say the creator, but I guess if you don't believe in some sort of creator (nature, unseen force, matter) you would be the highest authority and not some ink saying Citizen of . But it's all cool if you want to remain a servant to some ink, for your current highest authorities, banks or government, I supposed they would qualify as your "god" in this case.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
breaking news here peeps...

source

No Bankster ever gave any money nor can prove the act of providing funds to any mortguage.
This means they have no right to claim any money back as there was no act of providing money in the first place.
Also those Judges in California recieving vast sums of money from the corporation to foreclose on so called defendants (the public) These judges should be locked up and removed from office.

edit on Sat Feb 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: source added IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

seems that the OPPT templates were used successfully in this case in california, mentioned at the 7 min mark

OPPT - 1
BAD GUYS-0
edit on 9-2-2013 by tinhattribunal because: addedtimemark

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
seems that the OPPT templates were used successfully in this case in california, mentioned at the 7 min mark

There's no indication of "success" at all. There's plenty of evidence of a "loan" in mortgage situations. One of them being the bank check my mortgage company provided, that was handed over to the seller at the time of closing.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

There's no indication of "success" at all. There's plenty of evidence of a "loan" in mortgage situations. One of them being the bank check my mortgage company provided, that was handed over to the seller at the time of closing.

yes, i imagine that if no check
was turned over to the previous tenant it would arouse suspisions.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Tenant? I didn't purchase from someone renting, I purchased from the owner.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

So in other words, you did not purchase from your average Joe Citizen because we all know that slaves can not own property. The name on your paperwork was the name of a bank, finance company or did it come out and have the real owner's name such as, Illuminati, Bilderburger Group, or UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

uh... nooooo...

The title had the previous owner's name. Just like my title has my name. What's the point here?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just curious as to what it says describing you on the title deed. You are named as the undisputed "OWNER" of the property or does the title, "Tenant", appear somewhere near your name?

One point I attempt to make is, if one truly OWNS a property, Who has the legal authority to tell them what they can or can not do with it? Also who has the legal authority to charge annual fees for the right to own said property?

edit on 9-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This thread is full of misinformed gibberish... some of which seems to be in your response.

Originally posted by ajay59
Just curious as to what it says describing you on the title deed.

Owner. This is the 4th house I've owned, always said title owner, never heard of the owner being "tenant" on a title.

if one truly OWNS a property, Who has the legal authority to tell them what they can or can not do with it?

Several parties.

If the property is in the jurisdiction of a village, town, or city -- there are certain property requirements. Usually not complex and typically logical. Same applies to county and state jurisdictions.

For example, here in Phoenix there are days where I cannot burn wood (or anything) in my fireplace or run "leaf blowers." That's because we live in a dusty valley where air flow can often circulate in the hot valley, with very little ozone or pollution escaping. So that air quality doesn't get worse, there are things I'm told I shouldn't do... and I agree.

What's the problem?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Several parties. If the property is in the jurisdiction of a village, town, or city -- there are certain property requirements. Usually not complex and typically logical. Same applies to county and state jurisdictions.

So basically, you are describing a co-op? In other words, Everyone around you including local government entities, have equal say in the existence, fate and and overall appearance of something you alone paid for and you have virtually no say in the outcome of decisions made concerning your personal property? Sounds like a scam to me. Just sayin.
In fact, this sounds like communism to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

So basically, you are describing a co-op?

No. Homeowners Associations and Co-Ops are different things.

Everyone around you including local government entities, have equal say in the existence, fate and and overall appearance of something you alone paid for and you have virtually no say in the outcome of decisions made concerning your personal property?

No.

Sounds like a scam to me.

The fiction you created might be a scam. Similar to the fiction that is the origin of this thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

So basically, you are describing a co-op?

No. Homeowners Associations and Co-Ops are different things.

Everyone around you including local government entities, have equal say in the existence, fate and and overall appearance of something you alone paid for and you have virtually no say in the outcome of decisions made concerning your personal property?

No.

Sounds like a scam to me.

The fiction you created might be a scam. Similar to the fiction that is the origin of this thread.

This is one of the points of the OPPT, pointing out little scams perpetrated on the people to give them the illusion of authority over them.

If all that is authoritative is the home owners association, then you should have the ability, if you so desire, to opt out and follow the old, live and let live policy then. Correct?
Point being, if you have no authority in the say of YOUR property, it therefore must have just been an illusion of being YOUR property all along.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I suppose if one maintains this line of reasoning, I've no option other than agree to disagree. My belief is, if it is truly mine, I can do whatever I wish with it as long as I cause no harm or damage to another!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
yah', homeowners are really boring to talk to.
they tend to get real defensive over the smallest things.
i can understand it, as they have a lot to lose.
they are like a modern day caveman.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Can someone explain "aliens teleporting all the gold" please? first I've herd of this and it's just been smeared across this thread with nothing to back it up in a troll like manor.

Ok this is getting good. I find it a bit strange that supermoderators, site admin and the owner have joined this "hot potato" of a thread
What people are missing is that if there is a "crash" and a reset, and a new Reserve currency for trade then it matters where the gold is hiding. If its been leased/loaned many times over how will a new value system be implemented. For backgorund see www.gata.org... In Dec 2012 they trotted the Queen of England out in public inspection of the Bank of Englands gold...what are they trying to prove...that the system is "sound and solid". Furthermore Germany ( after much furore about its security in England ) will now repatriate its gold, wait for it, "over a 10 year period"
The whole house of cards is gonna come tumbling down. Now as any serious researcher will know after the Depression of the 30's the same super rich bought back broke companies for cents in the dollar. Funny how with an unstable financial system, unspectacular company earnings the DOWS are still climbing to the skies. Herding in more suckers before the "big crash" Make no mistake about it. The US needed a World War and 15 years to get out of the depression.
Its been estimated that it will take 3 generations of "slaves" to pay back the debts that our Govts (through bailouts, overspending...etc) have put us in.
I dont have all the answers, I do know that people lost their houses in US, Europe is a basket case, Australia while enjoying their economic good times are also in for some shocks.
I do know that these "too big to fail" institutions sold a con game to your politicians, Being bailed out, quaranting the toxic assets into new structures and the same Financiars then buying them back again off the Govt with cents in the dollar.
Lets talk about Derivatives themoneyupdate.com...
total Derivate exposure over $200 trillion, World annual GDP $70 trillion

Some of the above threads mention money being a form of energy and being given out to the needy and/or a new system of payment enacted, what no one has mentioned is that without a solid precious metal backing of a currency, the continued creation of Fiat money and the power to create debt out of thin air by the elite bankers through fractional reserve banking and "interest payment" the whole debteness/slavery will start all over again.
Dark times ahead indeed.

About the to and fros with the UCC, I have yet to SEE answered in this thread why a sovereign nation like the USA has to be registered as a company in London. Maybe there is something to this conspiracy I mean, you vote for your new Politicians( non voting directors of the corporation ) every 3/4 years, both parties lack the vision to look after their citizens interests, all they do is play musical chairs taking turns "eating at the trough"
Then after a certain time they are rewarded with a weekly healthy pension/retirement at out expense and having ammased wealth that would see them through the economic cycles

As to gold well I think it was Sitchin who said that we were sent to this planet by our overlords to mine the stuff...maybe there is something to entities feeding of our energies. Who knows

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join