It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCAM | This is the first official Press Release about the OPPT | SCAM

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm still trying to imagine how, if this were to come to fruition, the world's vacation destinations would be able to accomodate the world's entire population? And who would be doing all the work, in Kansas and the Sudan, and in Siberia, during that time...?
edit on 2/8/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: sp

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

We take turns
. You know like that dish on the counter at the gas station - if you have a penny, leave a penny. If you need a penny, take a penny.

Which excludes Canada from the entire process. Sorry, Canada. No leavee, no takee.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Its a good question. I think we'd all have to learn, slowly, that each of us deserves equal respect and consideration to our needs and wants, and that each person can help one another in equality to do what we want to do.

If I travel, I could still do what I do (train people how to diagnose vehicles) pretty much anywhere in the world. so for me it isn't a big deal to be on vacation while still handling people's needs.

If we just let go of hierarchies for the sake of "putting people in their place" and the need for a slave-type work week, I'm sure we'll do fine. Especially if we start working together instead of constantly playing the ego games of who's better, who has the most, etc. We can all be equal. Everyone can enjoy some time at the beach. It isn't hard to see that with a society that understands that no one is above or below another, we can all help each other when that seems like the thing to do.

You see, it changes the paradigm of what we think about work that others do, and what is "above" and what is "beneath" us. Like I said, during these discussions of what the future CVAC system could look like and operate, many calls and messages came in live with people saying they will happily do some of the "dirty" work like clean floors or bathrooms or garbage pickup, because it doesn't bother them one bit to help out in this way if their personal needs are met.

It is truly what service to others is all about. Recognizing that we are all One and that this is the core of who we really are and what we are really doing here. All this other stuff we're moving through and eventually past now, is old Paradigm of forms of service to self. And that's the truth we all most realize and move past if we're going to make it without these unnecessary hierarchy structures.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
let me re-introduce myself as the OP of the thread.

as i have a small business to run, and busy this week, i haven't spent much time on line monitoring/moderating this thread.

i am pleased to see that it have gathered so many replies by members and staff alike and would like to deeply thank all for participating, and for their contributions.

i have been trying to follow OPPT's progress thru some of the blogs out there, but now on this thread, thanks to member fourth meal, there exsists a wealth of links to the proceedings of this event.
hopefully, ATS members will use this to educate themselves.

initially, i was somewhat upset by some of the 'negative' replies but taking a step back and rethinking this, it is something that must be expected.

the questions raised, and the criticisms need to be positivly addressed, even if they do not specifically apply. these are exactly the types of issues that the public is going to be
bringing up.

at some point, everyone from grandma's to morning radio shock jock's are going to be wanting answers, and if they are not adequately supplied, they are going to resort to the same type of argumetation that this thread has produced.

picture Glenn Beck or Piers Morgan going on about it.LOL

it is obvious that the initial press release is wholly inadequate for the scope of what is at hand here. every man, woman, child, even pets/ livestock on the planet presently or in the future will be affected by this ... GREATLY AFFECTED BY THIS!

i spend some time in the real world, on occasion, interacting with customers and suppliers, goin' to the bank and payin' bills, i've been looking at the world that they live in and where their heads are at. thinking how could a plan like the oppt would be brought into thier lives?

i have a plan.

and i think that ATS has the pefect mix of 'skeptics' and 'believers' to hash it out.

whether or not we can rise to that level remains to be seen.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
And that's fine that you don't understand it.

but I do

I don't understand every single detail either.

that much is clear

But I know what has happened and I know that the people know what has happened.

Nothing has happened, other than a blog post

And this will spread far and wide and you will see changes far and wide, too. It is only a matter of time, and not much time. Things happen quickly these days, expect this to be much bigger than ATS's misunderstanding of the situation, and expect that it will quickly become common knowledge exactly what has happened and how it effects each human being, shortly.

if it spreads, it is only because people see the humor in the claims.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

How much time have you invested in researching this? Not other topics that some have falsely equated to this, but this itself?

You understand it? I haven't heard you call in on any of these discussions, I've not seen any messages from you in the forums directly discussing this. You may understand previous discussions about NESARA or Dove of Oneness or whatever, which is fine because those items may have been important in the past to get down and dirty with. But this is not that. This is going a completely different way. So you are on the outside looking in with cloudy vision, and yet you understand it. Got it.

Hard to deny ignorance this way. Impossible, really.

Thanks for holding the contrast, you are helping me solidify that the direction I'm going is the right one.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
note to 'skeptic overboard'

the debunking efforts raised here are important as they need to be addressed.

as it's 'my thread' apologize for leaving only a few members to defend the issues.

i was busy aquiring the debt instruments known as federal reseve notes.

i think if you would review the nature of the statements you have used to determine that this topic is a hoax, you would find that they are based wholly on opinion and not facts.

please take another look at what is truly going on here and evaluate in reguards to our motto of denying ignorance.

in the mean time, members, i encourage you to continue participating in the thread.
maybe 'burying it' in the hoax department will give us some 'shelter' and we will be able to discuss stuff more freely.

i'm like, relly late for work.

toodles!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

I'm unsure as to how many times I've said this but, once more, for posterity, UCC filings do not have jurisdiction beyond the United States. This is the method of securing the debt that the "trustees" used. Simply put, it doesn't work the way they are saying it works.

Also, a trust, such as the one they claim to have formed, is governed by the laws of the state it was formed in. They have named themselves trustees, on behalf of every "man, woman and child" on the planet. They need to name them, individually, for the trust to be valid and from the documents posted, there is no trust document. Given their transparency claim, one would assume the trust document would be posted, along with the other paperwork and blog posts. It isn't so, either there isn't a trust document or they are not quite as transparent as they want you to believe. I'm going with no trust because, honestly, why bother with one if it would be tossed out as useless in a court of law.

I know, the court they operate in is some universal, galaxy-wide covering court but, for those of us who live on earth, the courts aren't set up in this manner. Since they are basing their entire plan on a legal system that doesn't actually exist, nothing they do, or say, can be enforced.

Their message of love and peace and unity and brotherhood is wonderful. It's something we should all aspire to but the rest of their schtick is nothing more than useless drivel that is being used to draw people to them.

Now, you're thinking, but the message of love and peace etc is the key aspect of all of this and that is what you're trying to explain and, sadly, that gets lost in the shuffle when it is wrapped in a blanket of b.s.

So, yes, I will continue to point out that these three people are not doing anything they say they are, that there is no pot of gold awaiting the masses, that their system of filings is silly and that their promise of a new society is nothing more than a pipe dream being pushed on the naive, the desperate and the dreaming few,

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Its a good question. I think we'd all have to learn, slowly, that each of us deserves equal respect and consideration to our needs and wants, and that each person can help one another in equality to do what we want to do.

SO, based on your notion, this hasn't been laid out in the "paradigm" mentioned?

If I travel, I could still do what I do (train people how to diagnose vehicles) pretty much anywhere in the world. so for me it isn't a big deal to be on vacation while still handling people's needs.

Ok...So, we will still need car doctors...What about all of the people whose positions will be irradicated, when the masses suddenly relocate to greener pastures, and the like?

If we just let go of hierarchies for the sake of "putting people in their place" and the need for a slave-type work week, I'm sure we'll do fine. Especially if we start working together instead of constantly playing the ego games of who's better, who has the most, etc. We can all be equal. Everyone can enjoy some time at the beach. It isn't hard to see that with a society that understands that no one is above or below another, we can all help each other when that seems like the thing to do.

But, surely animosity will remain! Young people, lazy people, the elderly, the infirmed...! There are many subsets of people who, for whatever reason, won't be pulling their own weight! What should we do, as a society, with them?

You see, it changes the paradigm of what we think about work that others do, and what is "above" and what is "beneath" us. Like I said, during these discussions of what the future CVAC system could look like and operate, many calls and messages came in live with people saying they will happily do some of the "dirty" work like clean floors or bathrooms or garbage pickup, because it doesn't bother them one bit to help out in this way if their personal needs are met.

See my response to the paragraph, above...

It is truly what service to others is all about. Recognizing that we are all One and that this is the core of who we really are and what we are really doing here. All this other stuff we're moving through and eventually past now, is old Paradigm of forms of service to self. And that's the truth we all most realize and move past if we're going to make it without these unnecessary hierarchy structures.

As stated, it all sounds wonderful. But there are so many intricacies and finer points that define the social differences that exist in the world, that simply aren't being addressed! There ARE people that truly enjoy being of continuous service to others. BUT, most of these, "others" are rarely capable of serving themselves. Some in the service industry, only do what they have to do, to get by! They surely wouldn't continue, if they didn't have to.

Again, this utopia, seems more like a pipe dream when you get down to the basic logistics of it. I just can't see it, with what we have for a world populace, today...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Lots of questions here and I'm not good at multi-quote replying, so I'll just try to express my answers in paragraph form -

What has been laid out is just a framework that needs completion. Only the basic aspects of maintaining transparency and nonjudgmental, non hierarchical systems are yet conceived. Indeed, the only way we can all come into this is through self-realization. The paradigm laid out allows for free will choice of all types provided you don't violate the very simple principles of common law and universal law. In other words, do what you want how you want as long as you aren't harming another.

People will have to start to do what they enjoy doing. In the case of "car doctors" aka techs, some of them would love nothing more than to keep doing exactly that. It is a passion. Other things, people will do them because they see a need, or don't mind doing it if their needs are being met and they are happy. The most successful, happy people will tell you that if you do what you love to do as a job, you'll never work a day in your life. It is all about doing and being what your path calls you to do and be. And of course, serve where you feel you could best serve if you so choose.

We shouldn't judge those who have animosity. Let their own internal guidances judge for them, that's the only judge anybody can have. But you know, if you saw your entire group of friends happily "working" outside doing what feels right and what serves in ways they feel they could serve, there would be less and less laziness. And everyone has the right to be lazy sometimes. Our own internal guidance will come online and be alive in all of us when the stress of just surviving goes away. Think about it. If you didn't have to do whatever it is that this slave system requires you to do so you can survive...what would you DO? It is a question we must all ask ourselves. Just ask the questions (like you are asking now) to yourself, and go inside yourself for the answers. If you aren't a slave to the system, forced to do things you don't want to do...what's left? Doctors could heal, inventors could invent, groups of people could clean up the Earth and make sure that everyone is fed, clothed, sheltered, happy and healthy, without any "special interest groups" making it all messy. Just handle what needs to be handled, period.

These differences you speak of are not differences that matter, IMO and in my heart. They are perspective observations. If you are allowed to be and do as you will, then differences are nothing more than your free will choices to experience this life the way you want, and you can change and be and do exactly how you want to be and do any point for any reason. It is only a pipe dream when you remain in the mind space and not the heart space. The mind seeks to segregate you from these other people. But they are just other aspects of you, and deserve to be treated as equally as you. Do you treat your left arm different than your right? Probably not. You just let them exist and be what they are, parts of you. Let people exist and express who they are. Realize they are not above or below you, but aspects of you in different expressions, colors, creed, whatever. Hate is hard to have in your heart if people just let others be and do.

Remember that segregation and hierarchy feeds the dark system. One clamoring on top of another and feeding off each other, that's their path.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

OK...So the wealth of the world gets redistributed evenly throughout the world.

Then what?

I suspect the next thing that will happen would be that some people would want more stuff...so they begin buying stuff (bartering if necessary) from others who want to sell stuff. More people notice this buying/selling behavior, and want to get in on the act....

...pretty soon, people begin banding together to form companies who can make produce goods and offer services to the people willing to pay for it. Laws will be needed to regulate this buying and selling of goods and services, so new governments will begin springing up.

Some people won't want to work, so they just buy stuff until they run out of their redistributed wealth. Those people will end up without anything -- or even the skills needed to provide services that can help them accumulate wealth -- and they will end up needing some sort of welfare system.

Pretty soon, we will all be back to where we started.

edit on 2/8/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

please don't bring common sense and rational thinking into the conversation.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

This is where there is a step-realization that if everyone is equally rich, then there is no money to build the hierarchy structure that we're in now.

It takes a while to realize this. Like I said when I first started on this path (only a month and a week ago, approx), I too was thinking, "where is my money and when do I get to buy a mansion and a lambo?" But that's not what it was ever about. It is about bringing everything and everyone back to equality. If you don't yet realize this, I wouldn't worry about it at all. Just ponder it maybe. Ponder that if things were different and if people began to realize it isn't about money and all the energetic forces that apply with money (gold, silver, paper, whatever), then what is left?

Are hoarders happy? Ask yourself that. Most of them are compulsive because there is a programming turned on in their mind that they can't shut off. If they were able to (and some are), then they would immediately realize these useless things are weighing them down, they are identifying with them and these objects are becoming the driving force of their Ego. Well the ultra-wealthy are no different. They built a system that makes it possible for them to hoard, while simultaneously shutting themselves off from others (service to self) and while forgetting who they really are and what they really are. It was a choice they made. We too can make a choice. We can choose not to feed this system.

Choose.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Also I think I figured out why you are thinking this.

Perhaps you are thinking that we got ourselves into this by our own accord? Yes, that's one of the missing points of "absolute data" that must be uncovered. But no doubt you've heard that dark entities set up a pyramidal structure system of power. No doubt you've seen the controlling symbols and all that goes with it.

There's reason for this. Reason we can transcend now.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Some people won't want to work, so they just buy stuff until they run out of their redistributed wealth. Those people will end up without anything -- or even the skills needed to provide services that can help them accumulate wealth -- and they will end up needing some sort of welfare system.

Sorry, I know this wasn't aimed at me but I had a thought of how this could work. If everything earned, spent, went back into the same trust fund that we all had access too, it would always be full. Money could just be a receipt or tool for the sytem to keep it orderly.

Those just sitting around will be seen as wasting their lives. Sitting by a pool sipping cocktails will get boring. Traveling too, they say there is no place like home. And with people's needs met they might just find their creative sides before running out of money and we could actualy find ourselves in a whole new paradigm.

Just thoughts....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

First of all, "money" in of itself is not wealth. Money is only the way we have of keeping track of wealth. That may sound like meaningless jibber-jabber, but hear me out...

The currency we carry around with us is just a simple way of showing that we do own stuff and have provided those services. When we provide a service -- such as file your bosses papers, fix a car, or design a building -- we get a voucher (money) telling us that we provided that service. That money is simply a SYMBOL that the service was provided. With that voucher, we can later trade it for other services, or maybe for more stuff.

The money itself is not the wealth, but it symbolizes the goods we posses and the services we offer.

Think of money this way:

Say we are in a time before money, and everyone is equally wealthy. Say a pig farmer asks me to paint his barn, and says he will give me one pig in return for painting. I tell him I have no need for a pig right now, but I would rather have a bushel of apples and 5 loaves of bread. The pig farmer agrees that a bushel of apples and 5 loaves of bread is equal to one pig -- and thus would be a fair trade for painting the barn -- BUT he has no apples or bread, only pigs.

However, the farmer down the road DOES have apples and bread, but doesn't have any work for me to do for us to trade. Therefore, the pig farmer's barn goes unpainted, and I don't get the apples and bread I need.

Now -- let's add money to the mix to make it all easier: The pig farmer can pay me in money the equivalent of one pig for painting his barn, then I go down the road and use that money to buy apples and bread from the other farmer. The pig farmer gets his barn painted, I get my apples and bread, and everyone is happy.

Our economy is not based on the paper and metal currency, but rather it is based on barter. That currency is only a convenient way to keep track of bartering and allows for multi-party bartering (i.e., I paint Farmer A's barn, but use that service I provided to trade for Farmer B's apples.)

The money in this case was just a symbol showing others that I provided a service (painted the barn) that was worth a bushel of apples and bread.

-----------

People are going to still need things. People will need to have their barns painted (metaphorically), and people will still want bread or apples. Others will be able to provide those goods and services to the people who need them.

All of this bartering will need to be kept track of, and inevitably some people will end up with more wealth than others.

...Ponder that if things were different and if people began to realize it isn't about money and all the energetic forces that apply with money (gold, silver, paper, whatever), then what is left?...

That's a nice thought, but human nature has been human nature for 200,000 years (even longer, if you count the species that led to humans). You won't change human nature.

Wealth is distributed unevenly BECAUSE of human nature. Redistributing the wealth evenly won't change human nature -- all that will happen is that human nature will simply cause the wealth distribution to again become uneven.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

That's how money should be used. But others are sticking fingers in and finding ways to strip you of it through laws taxes fines and statutes/acts. Money should be used like you describe but there is more to it than that.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Dude you got it 100% right, that money is the symbol of it all.

And that's where the hoarders which received their power from a structure that is "not of this Earth" if I may be so bold.

And this is why it is so lopsided. It has never been more so. Look at it from a perspective from just the 80's to today. The rich (ultra-rich) keep getting richer, and the poor keep getting more poor. Why? Because the power structure is a slavery system, set up to do just that. Hoard the value and oppress the masses.

This oppression creates the fuel that the service to self beings (including regular human beings aligned this way) feed off of. We are either conduits of energy transfer at all times.

Esoteric yet 100% true. Beings feed off the energy we give them. God Money, God Celebrity, all that.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

First of all, "money" in of itself is not wealth. Money is only the way we have of keeping track of wealth. That may sound like meaningless jibber-jabber, but hear me out...

The currency we carry around with us is just a simple way of showing that we do own stuff and have provided those services. When we provide a service -- such as file your bosses papers, fix a car, or design a building -- we get a voucher (money) telling us that we provided that service. That money is simply a SYMBOL that the service was provided. With that voucher, we can later trade it for other services, or maybe for more stuff.

The money itself is not the wealth, but it symbolizes the goods we posses and the services we offer.

Think of money this way:

Say we are in a time before money, and everyone is equally wealthy. Say a pig farmer asks me to paint his barn, and says he will give me one pig in return for painting. I tell him I have no need for a pig right now, but I would rather have a bushel of apples and 5 loaves of bread. The pig farmer agrees that a bushel of apples and 5 loaves of bread is equal to one pig -- and thus would be a fair trade for painting the barn -- BUT he has no apples or bread, only pigs.

However, the farmer down the road DOES have apples and bread, but doesn't have any work for me to do for us to trade. Therefore, the pig farmer's barn goes unpainted, and I don't get the apples and bread I need.

Now -- let's add money to the mix to make it all easier: The pig farmer can pay me in money the equivalent of one pig for painting his barn, then I go down the road and use that money to buy apples and bread from the other farmer. The pig farmer gets his barn painted, I get my apples and bread, and everyone is happy.

Our economy is not based on the paper and metal currency, but rather it is based on barter. That currency is only a convenient way to keep track of bartering and allows for multi-party bartering (i.e., I paint Farmer A's barn, but use that service I provided to trade for Farmer B's apples.)

The money in this case was just a symbol showing others that I provided a service (painted the barn) that was worth a bushel of apples and bread.

-----------

People are going to still need things. People will need to have their barns painted (metaphorically), and people will still want bread or apples. Others will be able to provide those goods and services to the people who need them.

All of this bartering will need to be kept track of, and inevitably some people will end up with more wealth than others.

...Ponder that if things were different and if people began to realize it isn't about money and all the energetic forces that apply with money (gold, silver, paper, whatever), then what is left?...

That's a nice thought, but human nature has been human nature for 200,000 years (even longer, if you count the species that led to humans). You won't change human nature.

Wealth is distributed unevenly the way it is BECAUSE of human nature. Redistributing the wealth evenly won't change human nature -- all that will happen is that human nature will simply cause the wealth distribution to again become uneven.

Hi,
Isn't what you are saying is that in general, people feel the need to be compensated for lifting a finger for somebody besides themself?

People alive today never had the option to just be willing to help-out; free will vs compensation? Imagine working with people instead of for people.

Free will must be the hoax when having to be compensated in order to help someone out?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguyHi,
Isn't what you are saying is that in general, people feel the need to be compensated for lifting a finger for somebody besides themself?

People alive today never had the option to just be willing to help-out; free will vs compensation? Imagine working with people instead of for people.

Free will must be the hoax when having to be compensated in order to help someone out?

Helping someone out occasionally is not the same as everyone in the world being forever happy with what they have, and never wanting more.

Like I said, the uneven distribution of wealth is NOT causing humans to act the way they do, but rather it's the other way around......Wealth is unevenly distributed BECAUSE of the way humans behave.

Therefore, redistributing the wealth even won't change anything in the long run.

It seems like what you are saying is "Why can't we humans just help someone for free all the time and never want anything in return", and I suppose the answer to that would be that it isn't the human thing to do. Eventually, we want more than what we have.

Sure -- it would be great if human nature could change. However, redistributing the wealth evenly will NOT cause that change to occur.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join