It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCAM | This is the first official Press Release about the OPPT | SCAM

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
yes, that one as well. any time someone imposes a creator on a group, it is, in my eyes, cultish and, yes, that goes for the fine folks who sit around me when I attend services.

Translate Creator into Universe and everyone gets the same result. Everyone has a "Creator"... and purported Materialists are walking around in and inherently part of "it".

"Creator" is a pretty generic term that works in any philosophical viewpoint anywhere. The people who chose that word during the US revolution didn't do so lightly... nor without awareness of the "non-believers" and other faiths. It's not unfair to say that our inalienable "rights" are given to us by the nature of the universe which "created" us.

Some choose to believe "their creator" is not conscious because they don't know how to talk to it, but scientifically it's a pretty shaky assumption.

Just covering the bases and trying to show why it's actually a pretty good word that everyone can embrace if they are willing to be flexible with how others want to interpret it too.
edit on 6-2-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
People need to get over the gold bullion thing it's not what this is about. It's just a legal reminder of your freedom, and that the all people together decide what this reality looks like, do we need money? No. Do we need leaders? Perhaps but only in the way of teachers, the current "leaders" do not set an example for any sane person to follow.
I imagine a world built on this would result in something like the fictitious land of Pala in Aldous Huxley's Island, seems to be worthy path to follow.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

there's no rebuttal because there's nothing to rebut. They act as if the "court of public opinion" is a legitimate court of law.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Konoyaro

so, basically, the promise of gold was a ploy to get people to pay attention to them but they don't actually plan on giving people this promised gold, instead, they are offering enlightenment?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Oh, if you weren't such a cynical, shallow worldly Philistine, it would all be so obvious.

To the illumined man or woman, a clod of dirt, a stone, and gold are the same.

Bhagavad Gita

Once they've got everyone all 'enlightened' and we're all 'light workers', you'll get your clod of dirt and like it. Or you will have proven the enlightenment didn't take.

Not to mention, if everyone has $5 Billion, who's going to launder the towels and bring them to me with my cocktail in the pineapple at the Caribbean resort?

You've got to think Big Picture here, brah and not be so quick to denounce every wild unworkable scheme just because it makes no sense and someone played the alien card. Besides, truckers.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konoyaro
People need to get over the gold bullion thing it's not what this is about. It's just a legal reminder of your freedom, and that the all people together decide what this reality looks like, do we need money? No. Do we need leaders? Perhaps but only in the way of teachers, the current "leaders" do not set an example for any sane person to follow.
I imagine a world built on this would result in something like the fictitious land of Pala in Aldous Huxley's Island, seems to be worthy path to follow.

Therein lies the rub!

There are a whole plethora of things I would love to do, and journeys I would love to undertake.
The only thing currently stopping me, is some form of bartering required, to facilitate these things.

How will OPPT help me to achieve these life goals? How will "sticking it to the man" afford me the means to complete my plans?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
How, how in the world is this still a discussion about a "court of public opinion"? The UCC is not opinion. It is the universal law of commerce.

Some of you who aren't getting it may just have to wait until Absolute Data comes out. It is totally OK to do so, but why lambaste the very thing that is taking your chains off until you know, truly know what is going on?

Also, some of you are in denial of a few things that are holding you back. For instance, the very mention of aliens / ET, and you throw this in the garbage. Why? Maybe deal with that first and then come back to this. I know for absolute fact that there are other entities here present, some benevolent and some not. Its a game being played but also a war. It is a frequency war, really. You must shift your frequency in order to see it at some point.

This is multi-dimensional and multi-planetary in nature. Deal with that if you haven't yet. Things aren't what they seem for many and yet they still ARE anyway. Just because it doesn't line up from a skeptical perspective doesn't mean it doesn't line up. It just means you have yet to shift your perspective.

If it sounds esoteric and fringe, maybe it is time to ask why. Why are scientists working on things of this nature, including free energy and multi-dimensional maths, why are they shunned in the scientific community?

A note on trying to dig dirt on people. If they owned something in the past, does that make them who they are today? For instance, the whole trucker thing is retarded. What about me? In the past I was certified at the Back School of Atlanta Ergonomics. Does that mean I have anything to do with ergonomics any more? Heck no, I've moved on. Heather has been deep in the investigation of corporate law corruption since at least '08 or '09 from the public documents I read on the matter. I'm sure it goes back further than that. Why not give her credit for this instead of trying to make a mountain out of a bump in the road (not even a molehill.) I suspect it is because you, Stephen, would have great difficulty in accepting this is all happening and is legit.

Before I believed a word about OPPT, I just read and watched everything I could on the matter. I started digging around the Dec 28th time, just after their official release when I saw a blog comment about it. The mention that it was a trust from 1776 intrigued me because I was researching at the time prior, some info about all the interesting events that were going on at the time. Of course 1776 was a big deal for America.

Anyway, after the first release of info and a comment about it, I searched the internet through court records and researched as much as I had the ability to in the short time that this had been out. I didn't understand the documents at the time, so then I had to turn to what the UCC is and that opened an entire can of worms I wasn't familiar with. And as the days passed, more and more info about OPPT (then called TOPPT) came out, so I had to integrate the new info with what I learned about the UCC.

More threads, more back and forth, and slowly some things started to make sense. Hellobruce and I went back and forth to the point where a thread was even shut down over all the heat, and though it was crappy how it all came out (lots of Ego, from my side and from his and others too), the questions asked opened more doors and shut some others. That's the way it should be. I fully appreciate the points made and there have been some great unanswered issues that have popped up. I call them extraordinary claims. They have yet to be fully proven or disproven, so I have shelved those claims and I await more proof. I acknowledge that the dog and pony show that is shown on the media is not what really happens, so I will wait until the truth pours out as it will eventually. What I believe in is that this OPPT thing is real and benevolent. I feel it, and it resonates with me. I don't have all the answers but I'm open to all.

There are also all these unanswered questions and extraordinary claims that I've shelved and are waiting an answer. I've decided I'm not going to let unknown details stop me in trying to figure this out. In my life I've been shocked by the reality of other beings here besides us, hidden technology that is kept from us, and a media system that rejects the truth regularly in favor of another agenda. I'm going to work this thing just like I would a jigsaw puzzle. Take the pieces that fit and put them together, usually forming the outside frame early. And then the center will form as I close in on all the details and learn the intricacies of each special piece.

All this bickering about non-important details for the purpose of derailing a thread, discrediting a source, and trying to stop the truth from coming out should, in my opinion, be completely ignored and reported. IMO it doesn't matter who does this, even someone from inside ATS.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

Originally posted by Konoyaro

Therein lies the rub!

There are a whole plethora of things I would love to do, and journeys I would love to undertake.
The only thing currently stopping me, is some form of bartering required, to facilitate these things.

How will OPPT help me to achieve these life goals? How will "sticking it to the man" afford me the means to complete my plans?

So the answer is the CVAC. These btw are described on the main oppt website www.peoplestrust1776.org for more detail, and they are the placeholders of the corporations (including the governments) that were foreclosed upon. They are only placeholders and the general design is just one of service, no preset notions of who is deserving or what projects are allowed or not.

The CVAC is designed as a transparent governance (not government, huge difference) that has a purpose to allow people to be free. The CVAC is to be the tool that allows people to do what they want to do, without reason other than to promise to be responsible and follow common law and universal law. In fact just yesterday I was listening to yet another radio show, this one was all about the CVAC and the purpose they have.

It is not all set in stone, because the People have to decide how it all works. The framework of a basic system that allows for a non-hierarchical structure of money distribution for the purposes explicitly up to the end-user. If it can be done, it will be. Now this all just blows peoples minds and it will require us to rise above what we have viewed as previous, unsuccessful systems. But yes, the CVAC is the system that allows you to enjoy a vacation, spend time with friends and family, then go buy property and build a house you want, then maybe go plant a garden that grows wonderful vegetables or herbs and maybe share those in kind with your fellow humans as a way to "give back". Its up to you though.

It is all on record, all transparent, and nobody hoards nor is turned away. A caller described it like this: If I want to buy a new Corvette every 15 seconds, I have that right. But that doesn't mean I will.

Having no rules doesn't mean everyone will be materialistic and hoard. I am responsible for everything I create, and so once the "rules" are torn back the responsibility falls upon the person entirely. Once everyone has what they need and want, the survival and hoarding instincts will disappear. People will be allowed to just BE. To serve how they feel they could best serve.

A really good example of this was two other callers. One caller said they would happily sweep floors all day long if nobody else wanted to do it. With all needs met, they would find it just fine to do. Another said they would be happy to take out the garbage, if nobody else would want to. People were emailing in as the show was going, writing in all sorts of things like this. Amazing.

Even if you think it could never work, I ask you... why not try? We haven't done this before and we can prove that the current system doesn't work. Why not give a new system a try, where people can actually do the things they want to do and serve how they want to serve? The only difference here is that a tiny amount of the population would not be trillionaires, they would be regular billionaires just like you and me. Oh darn.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Actually I don't mind doing a few towels and I love to make cocktails, so I don't see a problem with helping you out. Can you carry my umbrella and the beers though?

You see how that works? It isn't hard.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Sounds very nice, I expect it that such as system will have a few major hiccups in the beginning since people aren't used to this type of life but after a while it should basically run on kindness. I wouldn't at all mind to do some dirty work (garbage etc.) in exchange for type of life.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
How, how in the world is this still a discussion about a "court of public opinion"? The UCC is not opinion. It is the universal law of commerce.

The Uniform Commercial Code is not a universal law of commerce. It's a United States Law. Perhaps this is why they are using the court of public approval as a means of stating their case.

Also, some of you are in denial of a few things that are holding you back. For instance, the very mention of aliens / ET, and you throw this in the garbage. Why? Maybe deal with that first and then come back to this. I know for absolute fact that there are other entities here present, some benevolent and some not. Its a game being played but also a war. It is a frequency war, really. You must shift your frequency in order to see it at some point.

so, along with the trustees having contact with other worldly beings, you are too?

and you can prove this to us?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You have much to learn.

the UCC is universal, uniform, and very much international and beyond this planet. It is more than people think. How else could your free will be usurped so easily? Because you gave consent without even knowing it.

I had serious issues with this first. And then I saw the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (in caps) corporation registered in London. LOL.

*I am going to speak past tense now, because the whole thing is foreclosed. But this is how it was*
---
For everything to work in the slavery system, everything must be a Corporation. And everything is. Every country that is supposed to be Sovereign is not. Every state too. All governments, all the alphabet soup agencies. And every single interaction is commerce. All is UCC-governed.
---
Maxwell Jordan went on about this years ago if I recall.

Ah, here's one www.scribd.com...

edit on 7-2-2013 by fourthmeal because: edited for links

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

simply put, no.

the uniform commercial code is limited to the United States of America.

The laws in the United States are limited to the United States. The laws in England are limited to England. The laws on Serpo, are limited to Serpo.

Please show us some actual proof that the Uniform Commercial Code pertains to, say, Russia.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

NOPE!

At this point, we're going to have to agree to disagree, and just observe the outcome.

If you aren't getting the very simple points of the UCC's true purpose, and that all governments and agencies are corporations, there's not much else to do.

Maybe refer to this which was just posted by RTS, may help a bit in setting some stuff straight. removingtheshackles.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You have much to learn.

the UCC is universal, uniform, and very much international

You are the one with much to learn - it has nothing to do with any other country, it is a USA code, only used inside the USA.

And then I saw the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (in caps) corporation registered in London.

And if you had stopped to actually think for a minute, you would realise why. And the all caps nonsense is just total garbage.

And every single interaction is commerce. All is UCC-governed.

No it is not - the UCC is a US code only.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Maybe refer to this which was just posted by RTS, may help a bit in setting some stuff straight. removingtheshackles.blogspot.com...

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Nope.

One point from your link:

On March of 1933 the constitution of the United States of America was suspended and each citizen was determined to be an Enemy of the State by FDR

Horseapples. But we do know where that comes from and it can be debunked.

Is the Constitution suspended?.

According to Schroder, the foundation for the current crisis was laid on October 6, 1917 with the passage of the Trading With the Enemy Act. This act gave the President the power to regulate, during time of war, all financial transactions involving any "individual, partnership, or body of individuals residing within any nation with which the U.S. is at war." On March 9, 1933, five days after Roosevelt's inauguration and four days after he had declared a national emergency, Congress passed the Emergency Banking Act, which amended the Trading With the Enemy Act to include regulation of transactions not only with the enemy but also between Americans during time of war or national emergency.

Since FDR had already declared a national emergency to deal with the bank "crisis," this unconstitutional legislation immediately gave the President much of the confidence he needed to launch the economic segment of his "New Deal" agenda. The result, of course, was an assault on the traditional form of American government and the free enterprise system under which America had flourished. FDR's declaration of a national emergency has never been terminated and has been joined by numerous other declarations of national emergency by subsequent presidents. Dr. Schroder cites this, as well as various government reports and laws, as "proof" that our nation has slipped into an "unconstitutional dictatorship." But as we shall see, he overlooks the fact that the Constitution is the supreme law of the land and cannot be suspended or superseded via a law or presidential decree. In effect, he confuses violations of the Constitution with a suspension of the Constitution.

I suggest reading the entire text at the link. Not necessarily you, fourthmeal. But any interested observers.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Word to the wise... If you're taking your legal advice and cues from Blogspot or Wordpress? You're going to have a bad time.

Of course you're all free to try it. What's the worst that can happen? Contempt of court charges, foreclosure, repossession, attachment and garnishment of wages, public ridicule, and a totally destroyed life. But, hey, on the other hand - the folks writing these blogs wouldn't knowingly do that to innocent strangers. Right? That would just be discompassionate and irresponsible. We all know that nobody with Internet access ever, ever, ever was either of those things.

Due diligence is your friend - blogs are not.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

This is the truth.

Shoulda pizza'd when you french fried.

But for the record, the OPPT is real and getting stuff done. All this other stuff that we going back and forth on remains to be seen for what it really is. We know the system is broken, we know it is time to change it or die trying. And we know that some really weird stuff is going on all around the world and that people are waking up. Now all we have to do is just observe and BE.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

no, they aren't. the UCC filings are for the United States. They are claiming a global (and interplanetary if you read carefully) action but people and corporations that are not US citizens or US corporations, are not bound by US law and all the UCC filings in the world won't help perfect a claim against a foreign person or entity.

No matter what the truckstop attorney might be saying.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

no, they aren't. the UCC filings are for the United States. They are claiming a global (and interplanetary if you read carefully) action but people and corporations that are not US citizens or US corporations, are not bound by US law and all the UCC filings in the world won't help perfect a claim against a foreign person or entity.

No matter what the truckstop attorney might be saying.

Observe and watch, then. You can eat your words with conviction in front of me, or in private. See you on the other side of this mountain you've made of the molehill.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join