It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Disorder !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Okay, I just want to know your ideas about creating a ANTI-NWO team : New World Disorder !

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Yet the things we could do to disable the NWO Agents is not something we want them to see. This must be secret. AboveTopSecret is no secret. They are among us here, with those that talk in praise of the Illuminati and the Templars.(Hammerite, Solomon Tribune) Who knows who they are or how many of them there are around us. If the Anti-Order is set up, I will commit my service to the cause. (And I call myself "The Anti-Anti") Anti-Anti can't be Anti-Anti without being Anti, am I right???

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
actually anti anti is a double negitive whitch means it is a positive, there for you are for things not against
just thought id point that out.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
...you see, even y country, France, is becoming a third world nation and things are getting worse, not better...
I'm trying to build a "ESP'ers" team to fight against the NWO military and para-military organism.

I got a dark anger in my soul against those who cant win, nor by treachery, like Georges W. BUSH in the USA or Jacques CHIRAC in France.

Have you still heard about the secret society of the neo-babylon crusaders ?

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Only in math are two negatives a possitive. but in this case both are true, because this anti-anti is anti bad, makeing him the anti to the anti meaning hes just plain CRAZY!

Nana many of us here in the USA are well informed about those who hide among the shadows. These government puppeteers will only have a limited time before the people come to thier sences.

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
...you see, even y country, France, is becoming a third world nation and things are getting worse, not better...
I'm trying to build a "ESP'ers" team to fight against the NWO military and para-military organism.

I got a dark anger in my soul against those who cant win, nor by treachery, like Georges W. BUSH in the USA or Jacques CHIRAC in France.

Have you still heard about the secret society of the neo-babylon crusaders ?

My name nans, CoLD aNGeR is because of it, and i�ve anger inside me till my dead, i am so pisssed about this world, the conformism, outside are the cries of lives in misery and nobody cares, just materialism, hypocrisy, and follow the leaders as stupid blind robots. I am sick of this, and THE TIME FOR PAYBACK HAS ARRIVED, count with me, i give my life for it, nothing for me is more important than this, really, i don�t have anything left in life with meaning because they created it.... It�s time to
NWD!!!!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Okay, I just want to know your ideas about creating a ANTI-NWO team : New World Disorder !

ROFL!!!!!!

NEW WORLD DISORDER!!

Did you come up with it yourself nans?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by Liberator]

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
OK lets think about this for a sec
The NWO have incredible power, politically, financially and indeed, militarilly. So to combat them you must have good training for your people, or they will be easilly targetted. Also, you will need a considerable amount of money (to say the least), because I think that anyone they cannot influence, is just bought off.

If anyone has some good ideas, please tell, because NWO must be stopped!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
The NWO have incredible power, politically, financially and indeed, militarilly. So to combat them you must have good training for your people, or they will be easilly targetted. Also, you will need a considerable amount of money (to say the least), because I think that anyone they cannot influence, is just bought off.

I�ve been thinking about these questions for a long time, money is an issue, but sometimes ppl that will join us, will get stuff and do jobs without money in return, because the cause is much more important than the green paper, anyway against police and military state, we can do 2 things
Urban fighting
or try to convince the police and the militar personel that what they are doing is keep the tyranny of the elititst, i have some friends that are police officers, they got in because they wanted to defend the weak, and try to help as much as possible, now, the police is just a puppet used against their own people, think about these, imagine a father, that has 2 sons, he is police, but in an act against the elitists one of their sons gets serious injured by police, because of the protests, would he say "my son diserves that" or "what the hell am i working for???", just think about these:

(Fight Club film)
Tyler: Remember this: the people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life. We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't # with us.

Tyler: Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. Goddammit, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, and slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes; working jobs we hate so we can buy # we don't need. (pause) We're the middle children of history, man; no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our Great War is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives. (pause) We've all been raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars -- but we won't (smirks) and we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

WE ARE THE SYSTEM, THERE IS JUST FEW CRAPPY PPL ADMINISTRATING ALL OF US!! IT IS TIME FOR PAYBACK

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar

It's not like that.

We can use their own "decapitation" technique.
We cut off thier head i.e. we get their leaders.

No need for thousand man strong army here.

I have means to raise finances.

Information on their location is available.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
First, I'm must warn you that I've based this scenario on datas given by Mk-Ultra experiment.

I must tell you that I got the abilitie to jam many sommunications and security systems : Radios, Computers and Radars includes. I know that there are other peoples worldwide with such an abilitie.

The first need when you start an urban guerilla is to have the population agrement and help. It's very important because you cant lead such a fight without the help of the civilians, even if they dont want to start the fight with you.

Second step : You must put and keep your enemies confuse : They dont know where you are, they dont know where you are, they dont know how you will act... This is when, I use the Jaming abilities.
To put your anemies in confusion, you must cut their comunications system and always try to ISOLATE NWO UNITS.

Now, I will tell you that I know that the Mk-Ultra project worked, but the governements loosed the control of it. That's why I say that a New-Age-Army, trained in ESP technics and psycho-�l�ctronic weapons can easily win a urban fighting todays...

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberator

NEW WORLD DISORDER!!

Great mind always meet...

new topics

top topics

join