It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Kerry help to kill JFK???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
THis is classic spinning....
www.nypost.com...

Kerry's, Michael Paine, was a close friend of Oswald who fre quently had the assassin as a house guest. Paine even stored the rifle Oswald used to shoot Kennedy at his house.

hehehehe

Paine's mother, Ruth Forbes, and Kerry's mother, Rosemary Forbes, were cousins.

Play pals???

This shows exactly how things in your closet can come back to haunt you. Remember that joint you smoked in college, that is nothing compared to this bone for Kerry. If nothing else it is a good story, and I truly DO NOT think that Kerry had anything to do with JFK's assasination.

OK, run with it you liberal monsters....

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So what? If you look back at everyone there are distant relatives that have not been nice...and I mean EVERYONE. Your title, "Did Kerry help to kill JFK" is terrible and misleading. Show me some proof that Kerry himself knew Oswald and had a hand in his deeds, then you might be on to something, but posting this is just silly.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just re read your post, and I apologize if I come accross as being angry with you for posting this...I see that you don't believe that there is any value to the story.

The sad part is there probably are people out there that will jump on this and before you know it, Kerry will have been the one to load the gun for Oswald.

Cheers.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by sensfan]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I posted this for reaction, that's all. I thought it was a pretty comical story. Sorry about the title of the thread but did you see the post about Bush casusing the Hurricanes with a HARRP weapon. I take all of this with a grain of salt and it would not influence my vote if I read that Bush had helped in the attempted assasination of Reagan, but Bush's cousin(?) had lunch with Hinkley.

The newspaper said in a copyright story, Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons.
www.hereinreality.com...

Like you said, everyone has skeletons....

new topics

top topics

join