It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea video showing Eastern US city in flames

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just a hilarious update: Even though the video was uploaded on their official government channel, youtube took it down anyway for copyright infringement because they used the Modern Warfare footage.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

ya youtube removed the video due to copyright claim by Activision Inc though its still available in Liveleak
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
Talk about propaganda with a capital "P"...

Me thinks the NK government has no comprehension of the meaning behind that song, which might explain their overall brainless idiocy of freely tossing around empty threats they'll wish they hadn't.

Stupid is as stupid does, I guess.

If you only knew.

There would be no terrorism today if it was not directly implemented by the west -- specifically the US. Wake up and smell the bovine excrement or ..... you can be choose to be buried by it.

Propaganda is CHEAP and the US "government" excels at it.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Kim Jong-Un knows we're so wrapped up with the Middle East we literally got our hands full so him and countries like Iran are testing our patience, testing the boundaries. Smart for them now so they look so big and bold in front of their people. Not so smart if they get hit by a 10.0 earthquake, tsunami, ya know some of us believe many are not acts of G-D. He should of stuck to pulling his shmekkle and never took the job he may not see 30, really

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by instrumentality

Lol.. it's just a propaganda lullaby.

I wouldn't be surprised if they make a video like that and say they actually have/are defeating America. Their people wouldn't be able to verify.
edit on 5-2-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join