It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea video showing Eastern US city in flames

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

just thought I should share this with everyone , this is kinda scary.
edit on 5-2-2013 by instrumentality because: (no reason given)

wont let me embed

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
reply to post by instrumentality

news.yahoo.com...

VERY SCARY...How much more do we need before we DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?????

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

edit on 5-2-2013 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Most interesting part of the sequence is the text quoted below.

"It seems that the nest of wickedness is ablaze with the fire started by itself,"

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

thanks kurthall but its not working.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I especially love the cheerful music throughout the whole endeavor. Seriously, if this isn't a slap in the face, I don't know what is. Tensions are only going to continue to grow and I honestly don't know what this is going to erupt into, but it isn't going to be pretty. I feel that many innocent people are about to die, myself possibly included as I am on the east coast fairly close to New York. Whatever.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Sorry I tried too...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
I especially love the cheerful music throughout the whole endeavor. Seriously, if this isn't a slap in the face, I don't know what is. Tensions are only going to continue to grow and I honestly don't know what this is going to erupt into, but it isn't going to be pretty. I feel that many innocent people are about to die, myself possibly included as I am on the east coast fairly close to New York. Whatever.

The song is "We are the world"

I don't see anything wrong wrong with it. They are simply trying to tell their people to sleep soundly, they are protected from the tyrants.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I live in LA and have been a little worried that NKorea would send something our way. I am sure we would shoot it down, but look how long it took the US on 9/11 to actually take action. On 9/11 I still can not come to grips with just how long it took for the US to respond appropriately. Although they do say "set itself" what do they know that we don't? I think we should take their government out, and I am not kidding. We MUST do something. They say we provoke them? We do not threaten them with missiles and put videos up on the internet of their cities on fire, also it seems like they blame the US for the UN actions taken against their hostility.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The song playing is We Are The World

We are the world, we are the children.......
edit on 5-2-2013 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well, the way I see it, tensions will rise as I said before and whatever happens is going to happen. Nothing much that civilians and non government folk can do about it. Probably all of the big wigs in the east will move west or to Denver and it'll just be a "coincidence" .

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well, if it is North Korea's best filmmaker i don't mind much about their best nuclear scientist.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
They are serious.............................................................

"Year Juche 102 (2013), Feb. 6, "our nation together"

To high

Hearken to this warning

South Korean traitors per hand in bizarre unpaired sound is coming out. Harness twiyeo

Northern be provocative without complying with UN Security Council resolutions, would result in very serious consequences, "warning",

Book isolated provocations continue waiting would be "warning",

Again provocative, if not be able to afford the level of sanctions "Warning"

"Survival> or a nuclear test? Amount of home Warning" ...

Quality masterpiece geujieopneun indeed plasticized harmful.

Not be attached to a single day, if U.S. gatkkeun on the subject, in a predicament in - chief did not even have the poor against the foreign powers believe that what the "last chance" you, "" the amount of home work and bravado than to pamper, so laugh prior to garyeonham feel is

Indeed they posted on the bottom of the tongue result in "serious consequences" who you know or mean to say that "survival" level "can not afford";; applying. Is that really how they said that the turn-quality BY MYSELF ever once thought about or passersby will. Merciless fire to be poured showers that my hair line say that they do not know how to lasso my leash winding, the death of shoveling digging my own grave, I've been unaware of, which could keep talking.

Silk, things of the past are not people being obedient to the nerd. Minutes the rest of the foreign powers in a freak Who in the world and who should receive the warning warning not to spoil your foreign warmongering along with a song of the south Korean puppet war Troop stands danced again of such a history lesson carved to give.

Even forgetting the lessons of history and warning not to stand playing without Asshole puppet literally can not help.

Merciless punishment to answer for us tiny machinations of "sanctions" will also be regarded as a declaration of war, the Republic would be proclaimed.

Provoking an immediate response with a strike, a war of aggression in the definition of the Reunification of the Fatherland War!

Armageddon for the front to defend the country's sovereignty and dignity of the nation, as one a helix ten million shed army and people, as well as foreign invaders and parasitic him stuck cognate confrontation raise the heat to the puppet absolutely will not forgive.

Artist Sung Ho Jin"

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

The song is "We are the world"

I don't see anything wrong wrong with it. They are simply trying to tell their people to sleep soundly, they are protected from the tyrants.

It would be one thing if the video focused on there isolationalist stance that is protecting them from the tyrants, but the video clearly shows that their Missile launches are whats protecting them. That in its self is a threat to the rest of us.

Then it shows what looks like a scene from Modern Warfare 3 of New York under attack.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
First, I must say... I *HATE* that song. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I HATE IT.

Whew... I feel better now. Having to learn it...being forced to learn it..and recite it..over and over and over as a kid ..well? There are some tunes that burn in for a lifetime.

Now on to the imagery? Well.. Propaganda is meant to do many things. Unnerve and scare the population of the 'enemy' is one of them. We are the absolute enemy to that Government's thinking. Don't give them the satisfaction of hearing how their little trip through After Effects or whatever they used...worked.

It didn't even look like a war scene. It looked like a meteor shower on steroids for the brief seconds it even showed.

The little looking glass also reminded me more of the 'teacher' in the old "Romper Room" show than anything.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Looks like someone didn't pass the pirate/parrot test for the Art Institute.

Apparently they stole the scene of burning buildings from a Modern Warfare game.

I'm more worried about them loosing containment with their nuclear material, or an accidental detonation than an attack.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Does anyone have a full translation of the captions? Is it posted and I missed it?

What is the part in red-21? Agenda 21?

Iam so glad the little bugger in charge over there has money for "fantastic" videos but not food for the starving.

That is the mark of a true leader!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I as well wanted to know so here is the answer thelede.blogs.nytimes.com... nhattan/?hp form the link

The video begins with an image of a man in blue pajamas sleeping. He recounts a dream in words that appear on the screen. “I had a dream last night, a dream of soaring into space on board our Unha-9 rocket,” the man says.

Unha, Korean for galaxy, is the name of the North Korean rocket series. The latest one, launched in December, was the Unha-3. So the dreamer is imagining a future, more advanced version of the rocket. After first showing footage of a real rocket launch, the video shifts to animation.

“Our Kwangmyongsong-21 spacecraft got separated from the rocket and traveled through space,” he says.
it goes on to say

Then the video shows an overhead image of New York draped in the American flag. “Meanwhile, I see black smoke rising somewhere in America,” the dreaming man says. “It appears that the headquarters of evil, which has had a habit of using force and unilateralism and committing wars of aggression, is going up in flames it itself has ignited.”

At this point in the video, the computer-animated scene copied from “Call of Duty” show Lower Manhattan in flames.

“Just imagine riding in a Korean spaceship. One day, my dream will come true,” the narrator says. “No matter how hard the imperialists try to isolate and stifle us, they will not stop our people’s path toward our final victory of achieving a unified, strong and prosperous Korea.”
any one that thinks this is just day dreaming is foolish!!! this is what they DPRK want THE US IN FLAMES, A BURNING HEAP. Not yelling although i should, to get peoples eyes open to the threat they pose, not just to us the US but to the South Koreans as well , although they already know.
9 21??? there might be more to it,... then maybe not.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Talk about propaganda with a capital "P"...

Me thinks the NK government has no comprehension of the meaning behind that song, which might explain their overall brainless idiocy of freely tossing around empty threats they'll wish they hadn't.

Stupid is as stupid does, I guess.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join