It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did someone noticed this square rock on mars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

After I got intrigued by the the strange thread about the living creature" anomaly " on Mars I thought to look at those images of mars and see what I could find on there...

Well I noticed that on sol 177 curiosity took some crazy pictures of himself. One with the eyelashes curled and the others with a bad hair-day.. but on all the pictures you can see the same rocks, But one rock in particular stands out.. Its a square formed rock ,and I think its great for NASA to examine it, but they don't even mention it let alone studying its form?

But as all the outer world objects found by someone , you can give it your own imagined name...
So rock you NASA you mother rockers.. I'm gonna call this one, Billy-Bob .

I'm not gonna speculate what this rock looks like or if Its alive or not.. To many members this is just a rock, and probably is, to others this could be the Martian box of Pandora.

I don't know what it is all I know is that it looks square in form, So let your imagination thrive you to something or nothing!

Billy-bob
Billy-bob2

peace

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Doesnt look that square...the mars rover sure does look like jonny 5 though..maybe he's alive?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Look more carefully. It's not actually a square. It's jutted out towards the centre. Making a more pyramid like shape! It also looks like it's been recently cracked by something. Maybe another rolling stone (heh, I said that) or fell of a cliff and rolled.

You never know on crazy Mars. Maybe it's a tiny fridge for some Mars bars (I'm on a roll). But seriously, it looks like a stone.

And it is me or is that robot remarkably like a macabre Johnny five? Like his gozzy twin, or a crazy uncle?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I believe it was discussed on ATS, the OP called it some sort of buried petrified support lumber from some structure.

Others called it Rock.

I think its okay to call it a rock, Rectangular formation is quite common in nature, well here on earth.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

He probably is the most life-one on the planet!..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well it looks like a box.
Treasure?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by inj3ct0r

Hellraiser tool ??

It does have strange markings , but the distance makes it hard to tell, thats why I would like to see NASA studying it from up close.
edit on 5-2-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I don't know the size, but we have them here too.

We built a long rock wall and got a permit to get rocks up a canyon. We selected only rocks shaped like bricks and we found hundreds of perfect brick shaped rocks. if we wanted larger square ones there were a lot of those also. Some places the rock divides that way really nicely.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by doorhandle

He probably is the most life-one on the planet!..

Yeah and he's always taking photos of himself...he's one damn vain rover lol

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Can imagine we started building castles out of those rocks,back in days we draw swords...

CX

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You should check out Giants Causeway in N. Ireland.....it's cool what mother nature can produce.

That's not to say pics from Mars could not contain things other than nature-made, it's good to question.

CX.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

i took my box to the pub, must of been drunk can't remember leaving it on mars

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknewt

i took my box to the pub, must of been drunk can't remember leaving it on mars

I told you you'd forgotten it but you insisted on telling that street light how much you loved it.
What a night must do it again sometime.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

tell me about it still had half of kebab on my face when i woke up
,and im not getting into what you did lol

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone posted this but have you looked closely at a grain of salt? If not check it out .... the correct question what kind of fracture does this rock have?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Cool pix.

You guys are probably right, but you guys can be really "weather-ballon-ish" sometimes. Stop trying to pretend to figure out mars like we pretend to have figured out the earth.

Great Post btw.

@ the tough guys here.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Doesn't look completely square. The back might be rounded off, like a rock that broke in half.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by darknewt

lol...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
rotated/zoomed and shizzle

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by crackfox

bit dusty but definitely mine

new topics