Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Hello!

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hello all!
I guess it's obvious that I'm new here. I came to these forums to find like minded people to discuss that which goes on around us that others refuse to acknowledge. I suppose I am at a point where I am sort of sitting on a fence, if that makes sense. It's as if I want to believe the conspiracies, like they make more logical sense, but something wants me to hold onto the conventional ways of thinking. However, I have these feelings that something is coming. Perhaps I just read too much.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great day! There is finally some sun shining here, so let's enjoy it while it's around!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hey NoSheep & welcome aboard!

There is lots to read here and many questions that can be answered; but I’ve found for each answer three more questions appear! HAHA.

Can’t wait to read some of your stuff.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NoSheep

Welcome and give us a second here.
We're still recovering from the 2012 Apocalypse Party....

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great day! There is finally some sun shining here, so let's enjoy it while it's around!
reply to post by NoSheep

You go outside ?

Man you're gonna have a tough time fitting in here

Welcome to our community, enjoy the ride

Cody

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NoSheep

Warm Welcome to ATS. Hope you find what you are looking for here....

Des

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Brilliant slayer
Simply brilliant

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks for welcoming me! I didn't actually mean I would GO outside, just sit near my window and enjoy the fact that the sun was shining.
I found a website that lists documentaries and we've started working our way through some of the conspiracy ones. Its funny how the conspiracies make more sense logically than the 'logical' answers we are fed.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hey WELCOME TO ATS

Think Things with your own Thing.
edit on 2/5/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoSheep

Glad you climbed aboard this ship and awesomeness.....or insanity!!

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoSheep
Thanks for welcoming me! I didn't actually mean I would GO outside, just sit near my window and enjoy the fact that the sun was shining.
I found a website that lists documentaries and we've started working our way through some of the conspiracy ones. Its funny how the conspiracies make more sense logically than the 'logical' answers we are fed.

Wipes sweat from brow

You had me worried there

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

join