It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5's and 6's

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Would someone please help this guy out?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by NarrowGate
I had to stop responding to him because he is THAT dishonest in our discussions. He has already shown a complete and utter lack of honesty and faith...

Show me specifically where I am dishonest.

I actually think it is my candor that upsets you. You obviously cannot fathom that someone has a differing view then you on what they call God and it really seems to perturb you to no end that they have no issue sharing this with you.

Every single time, in all of our discussions, when I have shown this self proclaimed Mason where he has been dishonest he has used childish tactics (gaslighting being his favorite) and just moved on to more hypocritical BS.

Anyone who objectively and logically looks at our conversations can see this. It is plain to see.

Help him, or do not call him a brother. If you do not help him see this, you are being fake every time you call him brother.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Stop right there you have no belief in God. Liar liar.

You are just being childish because it is not Jesus.

Say it isn't so.... please someone tell me he is a liar.

Does this make Josh and Ksig liars as well since they agree with me and posted contrary to your view first?

Ask network, he has met me.

I have already proved your non-belief or lack of reverence (whatever you want to call it) in the ONE true God. There are many who believe in the one true God and as of yet are not aware He is Jesus.

No that does not make them liars by default, that is if you are a fan of logic. I know, you are only a fan of logic when it suits your needs. Are you sure you're not a politician?

If you ran a lodge, someone is messing up big time. I seriously hope you are lying.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Every single time, in all of our discussions, when I have shown this self proclaimed Mason where he has been dishonest he has used childish tactics (gaslighting being his favorite) and just moved on to more hypocritical BS.

You have never provided one quote in all the times you have been asked, not one. Show me one place where I have lied about anything. I dare you.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You have never provided one quote in all the times you have been asked, not one. Show me one place where I have lied about anything. I dare you.

More evidence of your so called brother gas lighting.

KSig, if you honestly need me to pull up every time he has lied and gas lighted and accused and called names and misconstrued things and generally acted like a politician in every way, I can. I doubt you need me to do that.

So what are you going to do? Quite the conundrum. You can not call a man brother, allow him to remain in a state of ignorance, and make no attempt to correct his errors be they intentional or not.
edit on 6-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Stop right there you have no belief in God. Liar liar.

You are just being childish because it is not Jesus.

Say it isn't so.... please someone tell me he is a liar.

Does this make Josh and Ksig liars as well since they agree with me and posted contrary to your view first?

Ask network, he has met me.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

KSig, if you honestly need me to pull up every time he has lied...

I already said do it. Why are you asking someone else?

Reminds me of when someone says 'tell Bill that I am not speaking to him' when Bill is standing right there. Grow up.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

KSig, if you honestly need me to pull up every time he has lied...

I already said do it. Why are you asking someone else?

Reminds me of when someone says 'tell Bill that I am not speaking to him' when Bill is standing right there. Grow up.

There is no point in me talking to you. One of them can maybe get through to you. That's why I started talking to them and not you.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

There is no point in me talking to you. One of them can maybe get through to you. That's why I started talking to them and not you.

What is there to 'get through to'? I still do not understand why you cannot grasp the concept that Masons have no issue with someone having a differing faith then they do. Just because I do not call God 'Jesus' like you (and other people) does not make my beliefs any less worthy than theirs or yours if they are also Masons.

You are going to be sorely disappointed when no one takes your side on this point. As a matter of fact, everything that is said will be in support of my freedom to hold my own beliefs in God.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The personal attacks and off topic comments end here.

Discuss the topic, not each other. Further violations will result in posting bans.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

What is there to 'get through to'? I still do not understand why you cannot grasp the concept that Masons have no issue with someone having a differing faith then they do. Just because I do not call God 'Jesus' like you (and other people) does not make my beliefs any less worthy than theirs or yours if they are also Masons.

You are going to be sorely disappointed when no one takes your side on this point. As a matter of fact, everything that is said will be in support of my freedom to hold my own beliefs in God.

That was not the point at all. And you knew it! "Intellectually dishonest" mister accountability.

I wonder if AM has an upside down 5 pointed star in his closet.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

That was not the point at all. And you knew it! "Intellectually dishonest" mister accountability.

I am still waiting on you to demonstrate where I have lied. Provide the quotes.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I am still waiting on you to demonstrate where I have lied. Provide the quotes.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I already have multiple times, amidst a plethora of unfounded accusations from yourself.

There are no specifc quotes provided that show anything of the sort. You block-quote posts and requote yourself and accuse me of being dishonest. I want specific instances with you posting my own words where I have not been truthful. Provide the quotes.

Back to the topic - do you have a 5 pointed upside down star in your closet?

No, and why would I keep one in a closet if I did? I would not be ashamed of anything I had in my home.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I already have multiple times, amidst a plethora of unfounded accusations from yourself.

There are no specifc quotes provided that show anything of the sort. You block-quote posts and requote yourself and accuse me of being dishonest. I want specific instances with you posting my own words where I have not been truthful. Provide the quotes.

Back to the topic - do you have a 5 pointed upside down star in your closet?

No, and why would I keep one in a closet if I did? I would not be ashamed of anything I had in my home.

No I have specifically provided quotes before and called you on your BS multiple times in other threads. After seeing your reaction a few times I began to understand your intent and stopped bothering. BUT you already knew that Mitt.

I see, so you keep the pentagram in your car or at the office. Good thinking Mitt
. OK just to be clear, I am joking. I know how AM likes to quote and slander

I'm done. People are snitching to the mods and looks like they are on your side. When all else fails - snitch Mitt!! Make sure to use a proxy though, or it will look bad for you. We rif raff call that dry snitching.

eta: Remember - its all personal responsibility and accountability. Don't worry about walking a mile in another mans shoes, take his shoes and throw him in jail! then you have a new pair of shoes and one less competitor.Don't worry about judgment or anything like that. That would be superstitious nonsense my friend. Steal lie and snitch your way to the top, then judge others for their minor shortcomings until they can't provide for their family. Then call them lazy. [/sarcasm]
edit on 6-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No I have specifically provided quotes before and called you on your BS multiple times in other threads.

Good, then maybe you can link one of those instead. Link anything where I have lied. Anything.

I'm done. People are snitching to the mods and looks like they are on your side. When all else fails - snitch Mitt!! Make sure to use a proxy though, or it will look bad for you. We rif raff call that dry snitching.

No proxy needed. I reported the post in which you opted to refer to me with vulgarity.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join