It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Frequencies from our Technology interfering with the Earth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Frequencies. We work off frequencies. Plays a massive part. Then we start advancing technologically at the same rate as certain illnesses, illnesses like cancer, arthritis, mental health problems and depression, resonating elements and minerals that we consume may in fact contribute towards others but hey who am i to know. Its just what i believe to be considered.
I think there is a connection between our technological advancement and the increase of certain illnesses. All this wifi or what ever you want to call it is probably also contributing to
1 The Bird die offs
2 Dolphins and whales getting strannded, beached or lost
3 I would go as far as saying a connection to Earth itself
4 Human Illnesses
The LHC, HAARP, Telephone and tv masts, the sun, GPS,
5 And contributing to the weather on Earth. I am sure someone can relate frequencies to weather in one way or another.
Now this is the reason i posted here. The link below regarding the submarine cable map relates heavily on the global earthquake map.
I will link an interesting image for you all that may show you that the locations of the connections are in fact the same points that lie on the edges of the tectonic boundaries where the majority of the earthquake activity occurs Here is the link
Submarine Cable Map
and compare it to the locations of earthquakes. Especially Japan for instance.
Sorry to stray off topic but i think we and our playing about with frequencies and basically surrounding us all with these may, just may be factoring highly, but unfortunately we dont see that it may have reached such an extent as to alter the frequency of the planet and because of this we may be influencing the sun, yes a bold statement but i think our technology today may indeed be contributing to the climate change or global warming as they call it. Go and follow Suspicious Observers on youtube.
3Min News
Loaded with info.

You may also want to check out some of Eric Dollard's Videos on youtube, fascinating.
Eric Dollad:- How bad is cellphone radiation?
HAARP what it really is. Eric Dollard
What would happen to an atom if frequencies were changed?

edit on 5-2-2013 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

One more thing if i may add,
Could they actually be harnessing the energy created at these points from the earthquakes?
edit on 5-2-2013 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What about all the constant bombardment of radiation and frequencies that have been coming in from space since before this planet was created?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The first question should be - frequencies of what?

Frequency is not a tangible. I can't heave a bucket of frequency at you. All the term means is how often something happens per unit of time.

If you don't specify 'what', then the term is meaningless.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I firmly believe wireless signals from cell phone towers are interfeering with bees and causing those mass die offs and mass disappearances that we're seeing.

Lots of animal species that rely on built in radar like navigation are seeing mass die offs lately, there has to be a common correlation.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Do yourself and the environment a favor and shut off your Bluetooth transmitter on your laptop when you don't need it... If it's installed, it's on by default.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It wouldn't suprise me,i'm not sure about the reasons you cited.but you've only got to look at
how scientists(and such like) go about things.I'm sure i heard before nuclear testing they
thought there might be a chance they could ignite the atmosphere(not sure how true that is)
Look at what tesla was upto,he may have been a genius but can't have considered the earth
to any great extent,kinda makes you wonder what they're testing probably on a regular basis.

But hey that's how we progress right

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Eric Dollard has some very interesting videos on YouTube that I feel are all relevant to this and other threads.
What do you all think?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

various belief systems tell us humans have a vibration frequency, IF we do, then other living creatures would too. I am under the impression that as yet this theory/belief is not yet proven or disproven by science.

I have a very limited understanding of psychics so please bear with me and if I am wrong will someone please point it out and explain?

I have read that if it was possible to develop a machine that magnified by maybe a billion times or more, we would discover that everything is made up of spirals of light.

Light has its own frequency I believe.

If these theories are correct, we would have no way of knowing or measuring the impact of our actions that affect frequencies that are possible as yet unknown or unexplored.

Humans develop technology and learn to use it, but they have limited understanding of the effects of these technologies on our world.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

jazz10
Eric Dollard has some very interesting videos on YouTube that I feel are all relevant to this and other threads.
What do you all think?

I think Eric Dollard is of questionable sanity or an intentional hoaxer, but that's me. He's of the category of sciencey term spouter. Not much of what he says makes sense, but if you're scientifically illiterate, it sounds good. Sort of like this...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

eccentriclady
reply to post by jazz10

various belief systems tell us humans have a vibration frequency, IF we do, then other living creatures would too. I am under the impression that as yet this theory/belief is not yet proven or disproven by science.

Vibration frequency of what might be a question that's in order, and the New Age/Theosophy folk can't answer it. What's vibrating? How do you know? In what way? How did you measure it? These questions are the bane of that sort of folk.

I have read that if it was possible to develop a machine that magnified by maybe a billion times or more, we would discover that everything is made up of spirals of light.

But it's not. Light propagates - that is, it travels at the speed of light. It can't do otherwise. Thus if everything was made up of light, everything would be propagating away helplessly at c. But it doesn't. This "everything is light" is yet another feely statement from Theosophy, but isn't true.

Light has its own frequency I believe.

Light has A frequency. In that each photon of light's energy level dictates the wavelength, and thus the frequency of that photon as v = E/h. In this case, of course, frequency is the frequency of the electromagnetic wave.

If these theories are correct, we would have no way of knowing or measuring the impact of our actions that affect frequencies that are possible as yet unknown or unexplored.

Not only are they not correct, but one electromagnetic wave has no effect whatever on the frequencies of others.

Humans develop technology and learn to use it, but they have limited understanding of the effects of these technologies on our world.

Theosophists and new agers like to associate their concepts with physics terms, but seldom learn to understand anything about the concepts and terms they try to arrogate. Deepak Chopra is a fine example.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I did say I struggle to grasp physics and I also pointed out that what I have stated is stuff I have read in books.

You say these are the ideas of the new age types. I can't argue with a statement that is correct.

I have no beliefs in this one way or other. Perhaps because I have not come across any information that been dumbed down to a level I can read and understand.

I was a little concerned about installing and using wi fi when I first got it, due to much hype at the time concerning the risks. I have seen no negative effects from the signal, even the tree that is less than 10 feet from my router is still healthy and growing.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You may want to watch his video regarding church organs lol

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Um, Electricity is a form of energy already present on the planet - nothing is created from nothing. Meaning that Earth is part of the great energy cycle. Electricity is in every inches of Earth's soil, Earth's air, Earth's animals. So are frequencies, see DeBroglie's equations which show that with mass + velocities comes frequency (and the Earth moves alot).

Technology frequencies interfering with Earth? No. Deforestation, mass species extinction, greediness? Yes.

edit on 29-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by eccentriclady

My biggest issue with theosophy/new age is that it tries to look more legit by dressing its concepts up with terms from physics. That just gets people really confused, and it's intentional, or at least it started out that way.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

swanne
So are frequencies...

Of what? What precisely? De Broglie waves only tell you that the thing is moving and has rest mass. It's not a function of what the thing is, or if it's good bad or indifferent. Although the new agers that use google a lot do come up with it by matching keywords.

De Broglie's got nothing to do with cat frequencies, or people frequencies, or technology frequencies, because these terms don't mean anything.

I might add that as you get into the sorts of objects you can see without an electron microscope, you can't actually detect any De Broglie waves, because it's basically a quantum effect that doesn't translate up to macrostructures. So yes, the Earth moves a lot, but it doesn't really have a strong De Broglie sort of behavior. You'd have a hard time measuring the diffraction of a hamster, for instance.
edit on 29-3-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Bedlam

swanne
So are frequencies...

Of what? What precisely?

Matter. DeBroglie states that matter has a wave-particle duality.

I agree with you, new agers tend to distort alot of things. I've been trying to set the records straight for almost a year now. Espescially with this observation principle.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

swanne

Of what? What precisely?

Matter. DeBroglie states that matter has a wave-particle duality.

That sort of frequency is really only observable at the very sub-microscopic level. As I said, it's hard to measure the diffraction of hamsters. de Broglie behavior of electrons, you bet. Of a billiard ball, not so much.

Also, it's not thing specific. You don't have an 'earth frequency', or a 'dog frequency' or the like.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I know, mate.

But now that I read back the OP, I think he is referring to RF.

reply to post by jazz10

Hm, OP? you do know that RF frequencies are just, basically, light, right? Just like visible light and infrared light.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

swanne
reply to post by jazz10

Um, Electricity is a form of energy already present on the planet - nothing is created from nothing. Meaning that Earth is part of the great energy cycle. Electricity is in every inches of Earth's soil, Earth's air, Earth's animals. So are frequencies, see DeBroglie's equations which show that with mass + velocities comes frequency (and the Earth moves alot).

Technology frequencies interfering with Earth? No. Deforestation, mass species extinction, greediness? Yes.

To your last paragraph....I thought that goes without saying. Check out my other posts.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

i reckon since we've been exposed to 'em all this time anyway, they'd just be considered "normal" to us now?
kinda like how it's "normal" for us to to have the gravity we have, the atmosphere we have, etc
(you know what i mean?)

all the natural earth frequencies are very low (from what i've been able to piece together from various sugar packets) most of these new GWEN/HAARP frequencies are literally thousands of times higher than what we've previously been exposed to..

time will tell

top topics

<<   2 >>

join