Former pilot and 9/11 conspiracy theorist shoots and kills 2 teen children, then himself

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This time it's a 9/11 Truther and an author of a few books on the subject. He claimed that he used to be a pilot for the CIA and the DEA before becoming a conspiracy theorist. According to the authorities he shot two of his children while they were sleeping. He even killed the dog before killing himself. So far I didn't find anything that would suggest that he was mentally unstable before he went crazy and did this.

Could his political views have something to do with it? I don't know, something just seems wrong about this one. Is it just me or are people going absolutely fu**ing crazy lately?

Former pilot and 9/11 conspiracy theorist shoots and kills 2 teen children, then himself

Philip Marshall, 54, a career airline pilot who claimed to have once served as a contract pilot for the CIA and DEA during the Iran-Contra affair, shot and killed his two teenage children, and the family dog, then killed himself. The apparent murder-suicide was discovered at the family home in an upscale gated golfing community in Murphys, California.
edit on 5-2-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Already here, ATS

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This guy was being way too loud about governmental corruption. He was probably "suicided" and his kids sacrificed as a warning to other whistleblowers. Allegedly flew for CIA et al in Iran-Contra too. I doubt very much he killed himself or his kids.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The CT side of me wants to perceive this as the obvious: He pissed the wrong people off enough to murder his family then him and make it look like a murder/suicide...and the media did what they do best in their continuing agenda to associate "crazy people" with "conspiracy theory" and thus dismiss all the "truth" that is coming out as well as dissuade people from "questioning" things into the realm of "conspiracy theory".

The above is the side of me that refuses to believe a father could kill his children in cold blood sleeping on the couch...THEN kill the family dog as if that mattered somehow...another crime that makes no rational sense...he had to of snapped to do such a thing...

Having said that I'm noticing more and more trend for "threats to the TPTB" being taken out recently:

It seems their cleaning house and enacting revenge on people who have been getting in their way or stepping on the toes of their agenda...

If the article and media didn't acknowledge he was a "conspiracy theorist" (as if that matters or pertains to the story they are reporting in any way) I would be more inclined to think it was someone else who snapped and did the unthinkable....however the media DID NOT...they referenced conspiracy theorist for the obvious demonizing of those viewpoints and that to me brings the entire "story" into question....
edit on 5-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit to add: the really scary thing is that (please correct me if I'm wrong) the government could have labeled him an enemy combatant and terrorist NDAA style and ordered a "strike" on him. The family was collateral damage to protect national security because they would have talked and threatened the entire silencing mechanism that has been put in place...

How do we know this wasn't the government killing off its perceived "threat" because from what we have seen they have every capability to do so and NO ONE would be the wiser...and that is the way they want it.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

edit to add: the really scary thing is that (please correct me if I'm wrong) the government could have labeled him an enemy combatant and terrorist NDAA style and ordered a "strike" on him. The family was collateral damage to protect national security because they would have talked and threatened the entire silencing mechanism that has been put in place... How do we know this wasn't the government killing off its perceived "threat" because from what we have seen they have every capability to do so and NO ONE would be the wiser...and that is the way they want it.

If it's the government then they are too late because he already published his books (which I didn't read and have no idea what is in them). Unless he was working on the next book of course.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

This guy was being way too loud about governmental corruption. He was probably "suicided" and his kids sacrificed as a warning to other whistleblowers.

Blame everything and everyone except the true culprit...Damn you ATS moon-bats are good at defending murderers and criminals!
Makes me sick! Get a life!
edit on 5-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Already on ATS, and I posted it as I knew the children. Anyways, according to reddit this was the next book he was working on. Here it is according to his publisher.

He was convinced he had uncovered the TRUE people behind 9/11 . In his book he identified the training facilities and tactical plan used, I can only imagine at this point he may have gotten things right... We had been in contact with members of the 911 commission recently and foreign nationals.. Last time I spoke with him was 4 days ago and he was in good spirits looking forward to further book publishing and adventures...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
None of these stories (except for the guy who shot on the back of the head), set off any alarms. Yes they're all relatively young, yes this happened within a short vicinity of time.

Is there anything else that you can connect with guy's life/death stories that point to the almighty TPTB?? Honestly, ages and relative timing aren't really enough to start blaming the Illuminati or whatever. Do a little more digging (or as some people other on this site: fabricate #) before you start correlating these incidents into a major conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by helster83

Not a major conspiracy, and I am not mindlessly defending murderers and whatnot. Like I said. I actually KNOW the individuals involved. And I know many, many people who were good friends with Phillip. And all of them agree, they knew him too well. He was planning for the future and in no way a hopless, depressed man. But from what I have been researching, there is a possible connection with drug cartels. Specifically since Phillip flew flights with Barry Seal. Now, tell me it doesn't sound fishy.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by Urantia1111

This guy was being way too loud about governmental corruption. He was probably "suicided" and his kids sacrificed as a warning to other whistleblowers.

Blame everything and everyone except the true culprit...Damn you ATS moon-bats are good at defending murderers and criminals!
Makes me sick! Get a life!
edit on 5-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

If conspiracies make you so sick, why are you on a conspiracy website?

Sad all the way around. Hopefully more info comes to light, but it's definitely plausable that he was suicided along with his family.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
reply to post by whatsecret

Already here, ATS

Add to the existing thread please.

Closed.

top topics

join