It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea video shows US city in flames after missile attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by yourmaker

Don't read whole threads before replying eh?

I looked up 3 posts right after I said it.

I'm sooo bad.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Activision are copyright claiming all the copies of the video lol.
Apparently the part showing the buildings being blown up is from a Call Of Duty game

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Good lord.

This topic reads like a twitter feed.

*sigh*

Anyway, I commented earlier today on a very similar thread. I thinkt the real threat N. Korea poses is in the form of a nuclear accident/disaster. They aren't exactly the richest country, and they don't exactly have the best technology (as evidenced in the video).

I'm more worried that an ICBM from them would go up, and right back down onto N. Korea and spread fallout into S. Korea.

They also could have a disaster on the level of Fukishima. Who knows, I just don't think they're really serious about trying anything. If anything, we need to be inspecting their sites to make sure they have the proper saftey protocols in place.

I mean, this is the same country that supposedly found a unicorn cave...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Here's a video that explains N.Korea pretty well I think.
except right before he gets big enough the US runs up and shanks him.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Interesting, I`d like to see some sources/new thread on that. Busy with other research right now and I`m liable to forget to look it up. Would make alot more sense about things going on in the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
North Korea video shows US city in flames after missile attack
www.youtube.com...

edit on Tue Feb 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

They certainly are asking for it, aren't they?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

You are entirely deluded if you believe the North Korean populace gives a crap about who runs their banking.

They want to be fed, they want to work with dignity, and they want the ability to think freely, and to integrate with the world so as to become fully human, experiencing the regular freedoms of life - instead of being trapped, frightened humans who live for the state, constantly brainwashed and forced into the worship/fear of evil men & their control systems.

As things stand, they are just too damn terrified of, & powerless against, their psychotic dictatorial military/police state, to be capable of even speaking out, let alone acting to overthrow the tyranny which crushes the collective soul of the people.

I'd rather live in Britain under a 'Rothschild Bank' (God will sort them out one day, if they are truly nefarious) than in Korea under a psychotic cult leader, where even looking at the wrong person can result in tailing by a security services team, loss of job & reputation, loss of friends who are too scared to be your friend any more, the rape of your wife, the abduction by the state of your children, imprisonment in forced labour camps, or even torture/ death.

Have you seen the videos smuggled out of N. Korea, where the street kids are stealing scraps that fall from the plates of chubby soldiers, at the risk of a beating or worse??? They are heart-rending, and obtained by truly self-sacrificial undercover journalists, often amateur, who simply want the rest of the world to know the truth (at the risk of immediate arrest, torture & execution, probably without any form of trial - just a summary execution order for spying..)

Probably also consider the testimony of ANYONE who has ever tried to enter North Korea as an official journalist - even when it is legal for them to be there, having jumped through innumerable hoops to get the authorisation, their entire visit is a completely choreographed 'street theatre' of interactions with secret police, military spies & terrified citizens, who have to play along and pretend they love their leader & his tyrannical regime. The police/spies don't even hide, they simply stand around & follow, taking photographs & video-recording everything the foreigner does.

Nasty, soulless, evil regime, and I genuinely feel abject sorrow for the citizens (particularly the children) under the rule of such psychotic, brutal, paranoid & unpredictable weirdos.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Why you would rather live in a country associated with the centralized banking cartel versus North Korea's regime, to me is completely short-sighted. The banking family has been at work to complete a monopoly for a very long time, and are dangerously close to achieving their goal.

North Korea is only left the way it is, because they are a model for how WE will be living if we fall under the Rothschilds and their consolidated wealth and power. The only reason why it seems the Brits have it so well compared to N. Korea is because they are not at that point YET. There would be outright revolt if a first world country were subject to what the people of N. Korea go through.

I agree with Purplemer on this issue, and I think N. Korea is only being used as a tool to keep the American people, and perhaps the rest of the world in fear so they are easier to control.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well I'm late to the show and the clip has been removed. Anyway, from this point onward, any clips from YT claiming to be from N. Korea will not be from N. Korea. Everyone is forgetting they aren't privy to this type of luxury. Also, the internet they have is most likely a heavily firewalled intranet and probably on 56k dial up with no outside access.

These people are in a bubble folks and 50 years behind.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

That is so very besides the point.

It's probably the most important point on this entire website.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm thinking NK is China's little child waiting to do it's bidding and considering China's history for creating distractions, so that they can continue with their military and political agendas (namely dispute over land with Japan), this may be another distraction.

On February 5th the Japanese government claimed that six days earlier a Chinese warship had beamed “fire-control” radar at a destroyer belonging to Japan’s Maritime Self-Defence Force some 3 kilometres (2 miles) away—a step towards shooting a missile at it. “It was a unilateral, provocative act and extremely regrettable,” Shinzo Abe, Japan’s prime minister, told the Diet, or parliament, on February 6th.

www.economist.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join