It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Confronts Protesters on Illegal Immigration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
"Native American Confronts Protesters on Illegal Immigration"

www.youtube.com...

i love the truth,
all hidden truths revealed..
thank you

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue Feb 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

hats off to him, he totally rained on their parade and they didnt seem to have much answer!

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I didnt hear the Protestors shouting back, must of been a reality check. LOL

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The truth hurts, apparently. Maybe that's why the protesters didn't respond?

S&F

Edited to Add:

In response to the post below, he technically has a very good reason to be upset and his point is totally valid. Just look at what the original illegal immigrants did to the natives.

They were robbed, raped, murdered and even given blankets infested with smallpox, among other things.

edit on 5-2-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Even though he is somewhat right he is also wrong. He off all people should know that the land is of NOBODY and EVERYBODY. Mother Nature Gaia gave us the land to live in peace together so he is also making an ass of himself... just sayin

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Can someone summarize the video please!?

Who are the protesters? what racial background? Who are illegals?!!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I can understand the man is upset and he does have a valid point, I just wish he wouldn't be so confrontational while he has a little child with him.

That could be dangerous to the baby, those things can get out of control quickly.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

I know what happend in history and i agree its horrific. But because those things happend in the past he should welcome them with open arms and not act the same the americans did. Forgive and move on. but thats just my pov

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
so is he angry at illegals?

If so, is he pissed that another native American population crossed an imaginary line?

I mean, I am not for illegal immigration, but this is just dumb if so. Put a Mexican side by side with a native american and you may not be able to tell the difference. Put two DNA samples side by side in a lab and they will be almost identical if not spot on....ect ect..

So he is an AMERICAN Native angry at Mexican NATIVES.....????

I wish some one would sum this video up. I cant watch it at work....
edit on 5-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Cant watch the video right now but I can comment on the title.
The Indians werent part of a sovereign nation with borders, they were made up of several warring factions, spread across the Americas. The US is a sovereign nation, with borders and we should be allowed to secure our borders.
Sucks what happened to these guys but its happened all throughout history by many other nations besides the US.
A dominate people with a dominate army discover a land thats inhabited by a weaker people with a weaker army and this happened over 100 years ago by people that are long dead.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Grandpappy used to have a saying....

If they wanted to keep it then they should have fought harder.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

It is a Native American yelling at hispanics about them not ever being invited here while they are yelling back they are Americans. I don't know what tribe hes from though I did hear someone call him a Cherokee.

Only about a minute and a half long so not much to hear really.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
so is he angry at illegals?

If so, is he pissed that another native American population crossed an imaginary line?

I mean, I am not for illegal immigration, but this is just dumb if so. Put a Mexican side by side with a native american and you may not be able to tell the difference. Put two DNA samples side by side in a lab and they will be almost identical if not spot on....ect ect..

So he is an AMERICAN Native angry at Mexican NATIVES.....????

I wish some one would sum this video up. I cant watch it at work....
edit on 5-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

He's basically calling all of the people protesting against illegal immigration hypocrites. As he is Native American, and the majority of the people were politically correct white people, it was kind of ironic.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Good for him!

I love how fast he cleared that crowd of hypocrites out.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

ahhh

thank you for that.....makes sense...lol

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
America seems like such an angry place.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well, its obvious what illegal imigration did for Native Americans. You would think that this Native American would understand our plight, Indians aren't allowing open imigration to their reservations. The video in the OP should be a strong argument against illegal imigration.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
You only own what you can defend.

The Red Indians failed to defend their own lands and worse, were on constant warfare with each other. They had no system of effective governance but only utilitarian barbarism upon each other.

It was only a matter of time before they wiped each other out, for history had proven no barbaric society could survive. If not for the english immigrants, it would other ethnic immigrants from our world whom may had settled upon the american landmass, such as the russians or the chinese, if they had their own act together back then.

Today, in our modern and evolved santised world, it is easy to condemn the english settlers of atrocities against the red indians, nor should there be any attempt to cover up such atrocities.

However, EQUALLY, mankind SHOULD NOT attempt to cover up the barbarisms of the red indians wrecked upon innocent american settlers EVEN AFTER peace had been agreed upon.

Only the truth can set us free. May the freed indians today whom lived in a better rule of law american society today and treated equally as a fellow american, reflect upon their own ancestors before pointing angry fingers at current day americans.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
As a tall white man I want to hug and thank this man.

For those of you saying "they should have fought harder"... it is fascinating to look through your post histories and see what you are "fighting harder for" yet still losing yourselves.

Every attitude comes full circle.
edit on 5-2-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455
Grandpappy used to have a saying....

If they wanted to keep it then they should have fought harder.

How exactly do you fight a disease like small pox when the Native American's had no previous exposure to it? Diseases killed off way more people than fighting them did. The plains tribes where decimated when the americans killed off millions of buffalo for sport. I wish the Natives had won, I really do.

They had a hard life but there was great abundance here before we came in and effed up the whole thing.
Our turn in coming however...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join