It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Jewish genome, the Khazar theory is confirmed in new study. Implications for Palestine?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralMishka

I will give zero respect to Nazi collaborators.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
ultimately, wts written in the Bible about the land of Israel will prevail

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I will give zero respect to Nazi collaborators.

Split Infinity

Look at it from a pre WW2 zionist point of view, pretend your goal is to relocate jews to palestine. The nazi desire to relocate jews would compliment your desire for a new zionist state

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

It is hard...No...Impossible to believe that Jews would desire this.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

So by your terms then I've have to call the Brits and Irish who settled in the USA, Canada, Australia, NZ etc also Nomadic? There's a difference between immigrants and nomads!

The Jews (and many non-Jews) are decendants of the Israelites, the Israelites are Hebrew of the Jacobite clans.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Latino's are those who speak the Latin tongue. I regard the Spanish and Italians as Latinos while those of Central and South American Indignenous that intermingled with the Spanish by blood are Hispanic.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I dont think Spaniards consider themselves "Latino". Nor do Latinos consider Spaniards such.

"Spanish" is for Spaniards. Spain.

Latino, Hispanic, is for native Americans and Caribbean peoples who spoke Spanish from their former colonial status.

The "white" people in south America are the Argentinians with few other exceptions. These are areas where after the colonies the indigenous people were killed by the newly formed "democratic" government. I make that distinction because no one in Spain ever ordered a genocide in Argentina. They did that on their own (which is why ALL of south America hates their guts. Very racist). I wonder why Nazi fugitives found themselves at home there?

over 90% of south Americans have NATIVE genetics. The argument that there are hidden Europeans in South America is just not true and was formed by people looking to disqualify the native people´s claim to the title "NATIVE AMERICANS". It is BS.

Even statistics from agencies like the FBI say that well over 90% of south Americans have Native genetics. They are NOT Europeans. While there may exist pockets of exceptions, or Argentina that literally killed off everyone even slightly native, but by and far that is not the norm.

en.wikipedia.org...(demonym)

en.wikipedia.org...

www.thefreedictionary.com...

womeninbusiness.about.com...

edit on 8-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

The Spanish conquest differed from the N European as the Spanish intentionally heavily intermarried multiple wives with the natives in an attempt to begin a new race

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZakOlongapo
reply to post by resoe26

nose? funny
are U dark skin? cos slaves, those which Mosses help to run from Pharao are for sure dark skin... in africa there is only dark skin native people.... right? or did i miss something?

miss something?

Yeah, pretty sure everything

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I am not denying that there was genetic exchange. But to say they wanted to "make a new race", well I just cant accept that. They did want to "improve" certain genetics, if my memory serves me. The offspring were not exactly "equal". It was the same as all slave culture. You enhanced certain traits you wanted and needed.

There is still a high percentage of pure blood natives, as well as a mixed population with predominantly native genes. The instances of interbreeding were limited and so successive generations diluted the European blood lines.

There were of coarse "white" natives already there BEFORE Europeans arrived., which people have conveniently erased from the written record and that no one has an explanation for as to how they got there. Red heads that practiced skull elongation...with neanderthal features. Also worth mentioning is the fact that neanderthals were predominantly red heads and some were blonds....it is a fact that the % of neanderthal DNA in the Americas is higher than Europe!, their supposed mother continent. But that is a whole other story....

still, red and blond hair, light eyes, fair skin, already existed in the southern continent. The Spanish DID interbreed with these natives very quickly and their genetic tree was diluted with European stock over several generations.

Over 90% have more than a little native blood in south America. They are entirely natives to the continent. I dont see how anything else can be argued otherwise. There is no "hidden" Europeans in south America usurping the native blood lines. lol

Also worth mentioning, IMO, and coinciding with archeological discovers coming to light even as we speak, Neanderthal was NOT primitive. In fact he may not be "beneath" us on an evolutionary scale at all. Just different. Considering that they lived in VERY harsh conditions that we could not, in certain aspects they were more advanced. They looked JUST LIKE US. That larger brain also makes you wonder....

And remember that the first conquistadors had crypto-Jews in their ranks as well as some of the more famous of them and they found the native Red headed light skinned people particularly attractive....and familiar...hint hint..

edit on 8-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join