UP has been kidnapped by AlQaeda members !

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hello,

I was missing these two last days because I'go to belgium to inquire about UP dusparition.
I've interviewed all the belgian who pretend to have seen UFO and nobody cant help me to find UP and this morning (13h00 GMT+1), when I came back home, I found this message from this e-mail adress :

-------------------------------------------------------------------

De: "Muhammed Saeed al-sahaf" Add to Address Book
:
Cc:
Object: Above Top Secret (UP)
Envoyer: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:47:59 -0700






Ha Ha Infidels!!
We have UP, he is our prisoner.
Very soon we will parade him on Aljazeera T.V.


_______________________________________________________________
Get Your 10MB account for FREE at mail.arabia.com... !
Access MILLIONS of JOBS NOW!
------------------------------------------------------------------------


[Edited on 8-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 15-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]




posted on May, 8 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
the French practically coordinate Al Queda movements, so listen to her!


Kidding....


VzH

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I can give you more informations about UP location in France..............however any tip got a price...............don t trust Nans, she isn' t reliable..............


[Edited on 8-5-2003 by VzH]



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Hello,

I was missing these two last days because I'go to belgium to inquire about UP dusparition.
I've interviewed all the belgian who pretend to have seen UFO and nobody cant help me to find UP and this morning (13h00 GMT+1), when I came back home, I found this message from this e-mail adress :

-------------------------------------------------------------------

De: "Muhammed Saeed al-sahaf" Add to Address Book
:
Cc:
Object: Above Top Secret (UP)
Envoyer: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:47:59 -0700






Ha Ha Infidels!!
We have UP, he is our prisoner.
Very soon we will parade him on Aljazeera T.V.




_______________________________________________________________
Get Your 10MB account for FREE at mail.arabia.com... !
Access MILLIONS of JOBS NOW!
------------------------------------------------------------------------


[Edited on 8-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]


I wouldn't doubt that Baghdad Bob has him. He is the most Pro-American European out there.... he'd prolly be wanted for something.

Signing off,
HLW



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Are'nt you all blind! This is obvisouly a conspiracy between the French, the Greys, and Baghdad Bob!



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Are you being serious Nans?????

This whole UP mystery is becoming subversive to the truth. I want to know the truth about UP, but have trouble finding the truth about UP in what I hear from others on here. I have heard a lot of sincere things said, and I have heard a lot of stupid and silly things said. Now having all this confusion about what is real or what is not, is not helping us find the truth. Nans if this is a real message you recieved, then could you supply it to others??????

I think that if it is a real threat, then it should be reported. However I don't know what to believe. Many people have made jokes about this, and I have to say that those jokes are not funny. Please people let us get real. Let us try to understand what is going on. For this whole ordeal could happen to any of us. Could it not????

I mean out of all the people that Al-Quida would want to expose why UP??? Because of his military back ground??? Why not me??? Well maybe because they haven't got a good SOCAL CELL. UP is never really been a big crusader on Islamic funadmentalism, has he???? Yet many others on here including myself have. So why UP, because he was easy, or just because???? Why????

Well sometimes the motives of these radicals are distorted by the rational of terrorism. Sometimes terrorists have to be more rational then drastic, even though they would prefer the drama. So I guess anything is possible and because of that, it is quite possible that UP is missing from his family and friends by the hands of terrorists and extremists. Yet why would they inform Nans DESMICHELS and not William?????? Nans please give us more detail, and please respect the fact that many here don't find this ordeal to be a laughing matter. For anyone of us could be taken away by Al-Quida at any time. So to make a joke about that is asking for trouble.

I hope the G-Men who monitor this site are on top of things.




God Bless UP



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
UP is probaly just ill or has PC problems.



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
Are you being serious Nans?????
I think that if it is a real threat, then it should be reported. However I don't know what to believe. Many people have made jokes about this, and I have to say that those jokes are not funny. Please people let us get real. Let us try to understand what is going on. For this whole ordeal could happen to any of us. Could it not????

So I guess anything is possible and because of that, it is quite possible that UP is missing from his family and friends by the hands of terrorists and extremists. Yet why would they inform Nans DESMICHELS and not William?????? Nans please give us more detail, and please respect the fact that many here don't find this ordeal to be a laughing matter. For anyone of us could be taken away by Al-Quida at any time. So to make a joke about that is asking for trouble.


OMG AV, lighten up.

I dont think anyone really knows why he hasnt been on line, and sometimes it's just fun to speculate. Nobody means any harm by anything we say concerning this, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I hope everything is OK with him



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
just because you don't realise things doesn't mean they aren't going on....

the phoenix rises again. and again, and again....

up will return soon, his ashes stir?!!!!

(were there any ashes to begin with or is everyone getting a little jumpy?)



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
Are you being serious Nans?????
I think that if it is a real threat, then it should be reported. However I don't know what to believe. Many people have made jokes about this, and I have to say that those jokes are not funny. Please people let us get real. Let us try to understand what is going on. For this whole ordeal could happen to any of us. Could it not????

So I guess anything is possible and because of that, it is quite possible that UP is missing from his family and friends by the hands of terrorists and extremists. Yet why would they inform Nans DESMICHELS and not William?????? Nans please give us more detail, and please respect the fact that many here don't find this ordeal to be a laughing matter. For anyone of us could be taken away by Al-Quida at any time. So to make a joke about that is asking for trouble.


OMG AV, lighten up.

I dont think anyone really knows why he hasnt been on line, and sometimes it's just fun to speculate. Nobody means any harm by anything we say concerning this, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I hope everything is OK with him




I am not trying to persecute anyone here, especially Nans. You must have misunserstood my point. I was trying to point out that this is a real serious matter. Kidnapping is no joke and is the world's fast growing crime. We cannot just talk about kidnapping casually anymore. Kidnapping is a serious matter and if anyone is privy to a conversation about a potentail kidnapping they take it seriously. Or at least they should. Am I right, or am I wrong???

We must realize that the FEDS and other agencies of the world will not ignore talk of kidnapping. If they do, then this world is ignorant, and inhumane. Hey, I have been abducted. Yeah by 'aliens' or whatever. So this is not just some joke. Hijacking people is a reality. The thing that makes me mad is that many people on here insist on making jokes about this. Making jokes about people is not that noble and just. Especially when it can concern their potentail suffering and death.

All I want to show people is that this incident with UP is not a laughing matter. Yet to many on ATS it is. For all we know UP is laughing the hardest, but who is to say for sure what he is doing??? Well many people have said what he may, or may not be doing. So who is to believe who for what reasons and why???? Well the fact is the truth has been distorted by many views and speculations. That is where my point is. The speculation. The letter Nans said she recieved was not speculation. That was confirmation. There is a difference. If you understood the seriousness of intelligence gathering and foreign threat assesments then maybe you would understand. Any supposeded letter from the Iraqi Foreign Information Minister is going to be taken very seriously by any intel angecy, would it not????

Some here have just merely stated their opinions. Nans has stated her whereabouts, her intentions, and her observation concerning the matter of UP's disappearance. All I am asking from Nans is some more info. She has obviously stated that she went out of her way to seek out UP in Belgium, but failed only to return home to find a message concerning UP's whereabouts. So that is a serious matter. Not to mention that it has obvious implications of Iraqi and Al-Quida involvement. So all I am saying is that this needs to be addressed, and dealt with seriously. Am I wrong???


VzH

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
AV all the thread is just a joke...................

Do not take it seriously, it was supposed to make you smile not to stress you..................

Take it easy AV!



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
AV, you cant believe everything you read. I am surprised that as skeptical as you usually are, that you really believed that Nans got an e-mail from Baghdad Bob after she returned from Belgium. I'm not trying to persecute you either, I was just trying to point out that us having a little fun with the possibilities is not meant to be disrespectful to UP and we all hope all is well with him. If I really thought that Al-Queada kidnapped him, I would not joke about it.



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Im sure Nans was just kidding.. thats what I took it as.

Nans, tell him you were joking. calm down.



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What if UP was really abducted by terrorists???

What if the FEDS saw this thread and decided to act on it???

If you were a FED, would you act on it???? (I would hope so)

Al-Quida is real, and making jokes or hoaxes about terrorism is not acceptable. It is a crime you know???

You can't just make statements like that and say, "I was just playing around." that isn't right. People on this board know people who have been abducted and executed by terrorists. How do you think that makes them feel???

Maybe I am too serious. Nans thinks am an alarmist, and she is right. I am aware and I am noticed. I can't help but be apart of this world. I can't help but see, and be.

I know that jokes have their place, and time. While this may be the place, it is not the time. When UP is back and safe, is when we can make fun. Yet nothing will ever be funny about terrorist kidnappings, not in my eyes, not in my mind. I care about the threat of terrorism like I care about my health. So do many others out there. Many people are on the front lines against terror and those front lines are not limited to the battlefield or the concrete. Those lines are within our lines of communication, and it is well known that terrorists use the internet to their advantage to gain a means to an end. All I am trying to point out is that this is no laughing matter. How many times have I said that already????



Nans>>>>>>

If this is a joke. I suggest you post that it is in a reasonable amount of time. We must not forget that the actions of some on this board could or can be observed by local, federal and international enforcement agencies of the like. Including you and myself. For it is well known that you and I were among the few on here reported to the FBI by BeLLaTrIx. I know that any FED would see that we are not what BeLLa made us out to be, but nonetheless, we can't deny the possiblity that our actions are observed and our words taken seriously. Am I right or am I wrong????



posted on May, 11 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
AV, you cant believe everything you read. I am surprised that as skeptical as you usually are, that you really believed that Nans got an e-mail from Baghdad


It's not a joke, I really received a mail from this address :

"Muhammed Saeed al-sahaf"

Send your protests-e-mail at this address...



posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
WOAW !!!


I'm fine guys.Don't worry for me. I sent an email to BoB88,but I can resist, I have to tell you.

In two words, I was in Germany and I didn't have any internet access ( and no time for fun too ). I just had to leave my home very quickly ( less than 2 hours ), that's why I didn't warn ATS.

I'm sorry for the paranoia, but I had no choice because it was a good opportunity. Now I'm back, and I'll give you some details if you want.

P.S : NO,I've NOT been abducted. NO, I didn't have the NWO killers on my back and NO, I wasn't fighting against any terrorists network. I was just working and I was very busy.



posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:40 AM
link   
the plot thickens.



posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
NO,I've NOT been abducted. NO, I didn't have the NWO killers on my back and NO, I wasn't fighting against any terrorists network. I was just working and I was very busy.


Mmmhhhmmm, yeah ok sure, if you say so...





posted on May, 11 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
She has effectively fooled me. Yet I am no fool. I see the path that is right and I know I will walk right into it.

I will not forget the victums of this inhumane crime who have been in misery ever since they saw their abductors. We can do no good in making fun of abduction. I am sorry, but that is just wrong.

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]



posted on May, 11 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
She has effectively fooled me. Yet I am no fool. I see the path that is right and I know I will walk right into it.

I will not forget the victums of this inhumane crime who have been in misery ever since they saw their abductors. We can do no good in making fun of abduction. I am sorry, but that is just wrong.

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]


thick as jell-o pudding.

Apparently, jokes are mere child's play for you, huh? Do you really think that any of us thought that UP had been kidnapped? NO none of us are that stupid. Why would anyone kidnap UP?(no offense meant, man) That is, unless they wanted thousands of loyal el Presidente followers after them. It's not in the logic of the kidnapper. So calm the hell down, AV. It was a joke.

Signing off,
HLW





new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join