It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreams, what does it mean? [help]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
My first dream was that I was living with my mom and sister (and a new baby sister which i dont have in real life). So it is 4 of us. My mom, me, sister, and baby sister? Anyways, while we are in the house some full grown tigers come in and they start to come at us to attack us. My mom was able to grab the baby and run into another room. I was trying to protect my mom and baby sister by running with her, while my other little sister (about 5-6 years old in the dream) was left alone. When I ran with my mom I closed the door behind us. Leaving my little sister alone with about 3 tigers. I felt really bad as I heard her scream and I could not think. I was going to run into the other room and get her and than 3 other tigers bust into the room I am in with my mom and baby sister. They are about to attack and I than woke up.

I went back to sleep and I had a dream which I can not remember ending in me waking up again.

I went back to sleep and now I'm in this halo type dream. I'm running around with a bunch of people in armor and then it shifts into being in a building, just 1 huge room. There are different guns to pick up (snipers, assault rifle primarily) and we keep killing this other team coming at us (only 2 of them.) They respawn and keep coming back while we are trying to survive (we onle have one life). After killing them a couple of times, it change dto only one of them coming at us. Everytime we killed her, her head shifted into a zombie head with long hair (looks kind of like a witch without anything on her head besides hair of course.) We have to kill her twice to actually kill her and as time progresses it becomes more difficult to kill her. At a point we kill her and run through this door which took us to the next room. Its the same space but it's a Colosseum with people cheering her or us on. We try and try to shoot her and finally kill her. Her head than becomes a cat (just the head alone and blood dripping out the neck.) I walked up kinda saying wtf, grabbed the head (it was already detached but ontop of where its suppose to be) and placed it ontop of a metal box. I took several pictures of it and than woke up.

I went back to sleep again and I can't remember this next dream, I woke up again.

I went back to sleep and this time I'm having a dream of these tiny evil aliens. I rescue these creatures and the aliens begin to chase me. They eventually catch the creatures that are running with me which I then rescue them once more. We run through this whole compound(building). Finally we reach a slide which we jump onto. We end up in some room with 2 alien ships. I tell the creatures to come onto it. We all board the ship and I am struggling trying to turn it on. I finally get it to turn on and we are waiting for the doors to open. At this point the aliens are coming. One of them grabs onto the ship and I managed to make them fall off the ship. I finally fly away. They hop onto their ship and get it going. They begin to catch up to us. They than start shooting at us. I managed to get away and than I woke up.

Note: In real life I am currently having a false allegation on me, some girl claimed rape. I have evidence that I did not do this and am just waiting for whatever happens in the future.
Note2: My grandma went in for surgery to the hospital yesterday, her lungs were filled with water.
Note3: Sorry for the horrible grammar, I have limited time as I have to get to work.

To wake up 5 times in a night is ridiculous. I usually never remember or seem to have any dreams, so why now? What do these mean.
edit on 5-2-2013 by QuickWick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
To dream that you are attacked by a tiger, most probably symbolizes repressed emotions that frightens you.
To see a tiger in your dream, represents power and your ability to use it in life. The dream may also suggest that you need to take more of a leadership role. The tiger also in some cases represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Definitely some female issues wrapped up in that dream.

Not an expert but I do remember from psych classes that women and violence in dreams is indicitive of some sort of female related issue.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by QuickWick

Tiger

To see a tiger in your dream represents power and your ability to exert it in various situations. The dream may also indicate that you need to take more of a leadership role. Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.

To dream that you are attacked by a tiger, symbolizes repressed feelings or emotions that frighten you.

To see a caged tiger in your dream, suggests that your repressed feelings/emotions are on the verge of surfacing.

To see rugs made of tiger skins, symbolizes a life of luxury and ease.

From this site: Dream Moods Dream Themes

Maybe this helps?

Aliens
To dream that you are an alien symbolizes the undiscovered part of yourself. Your manifestation as an alien may be your way of "escaping" from reality. Dreams of this nature also symbolize your outlandish ideas and your wild imagination.

To dream that you are being abducted by aliens indicates your fear of your changing surroundings or your fear of losing your home and family. You feel that your space and/or privacy is being invaded.

To see aliens in your dream signify that you are having difficulties adapting and adjusting to your new surroundings. You are feeling "alienated" and disconnected. You may also be having difficulties with how to handle or deal with a certain situation or person. On a psychological level, seeing aliens represent an encounter with an unfamiliar or neglected aspect of your own self.

From the same site. I would check it out. The interpretations seem similar to what you are dealing with in your life.

edit on 5/2/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hmm well I've been seeking my true self as well, the spiritual part, where I came from and who I am. But mainly it's been the false allegation for rape has been causing trouble for me. I've had 2 panick/anxiety attacks in the past 2 weeks. I was charged 3 weeks ago. There's a lot of mixed emotions to include crying, overwhelming feeling of anger, depression etc. I haven't seen my mom and sister for a year as I'm in the military (currently not deployed). I do want this charge to go away. I wish I could fast forward 3-4 months into the future so I won't have to deal with this charge. It's been difficult ever since all this happened. It's like I was on top of the world and my world was completely flipped upside down.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuickWick
Hmm well I've been seeking my true self as well, the spiritual part, where I came from and who I am. But mainly it's been the false allegation for rape has been causing trouble for me. I've had 2 panick/anxiety attacks in the past 2 weeks. I was charged 3 weeks ago. There's a lot of mixed emotions to include crying, overwhelming feeling of anger, depression etc. I haven't seen my mom and sister for a year as I'm in the military (currently not deployed). I do want this charge to go away. I wish I could fast forward 3-4 months into the future so I won't have to deal with this charge. It's been difficult ever since all this happened. It's like I was on top of the world and my world was completely flipped upside down.

So I guess we can conclude that these dreams were brought on through the troubles you are facing in your life right now. The human mind is a complex thing.
I can only wish you the best and hope you can move forward. Providing you are innocent of these charges that is. (no offence intended)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
what if your dreams are another reality, or universe, and it is connected or tied into this reality or universe.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I once had dreams of a tiger/lion trying to attack my friends' family. In one dream the big cat was even laying in the bed with the entire family. It was weird cause I dreamed about this for months.

Well one of the family members in real life ended up murdering someone and went to prison. I'm assuming that the dream of the lion/tiger was a warning.

Also I too for the past 3 weeks have been having CRAZY dreams. 5 or more epic; wild dreams in one night. The weird thing is I don't feel rested after having all those dreams.
The dreams seem to last for hours. One dream seemed like it lasted the entire time I was sleep.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

I also don't feel rested after all the wild dreams. The dreams do seem like they last for hours but they don't in real time. I had 4 dreams last night. I wrote it on a word document right before going to work. I remember the 1st and 4th dream but could not remember the 2nd and 3rd. Yes I woke up 4 times, it's crazy how dreams 1 and 4 connect each other. Here is the document I wrote.
---
Dream 1
Went to take a vacation and went to a hotel. Took my military luggage bag and a normal luggage bag. I had normal clothes and some of my military uniforms in the bag. In a previous dream, dream 3?, I was running (playing) in my military uniform. I had driven to this hotel. The hotel was located in Baranca R Boca RD according to the gps(in the 4th dream). I was only going to be there for 3-4 days.

Dream 4
When I left the hotel, I accidentally left my luggage. I got home into my old house I used to live with John in. I still had my old room up on the second floor. I was going to drive back 4 hours but then I remembered I could have someone from Orlando pick it up for me instead of calling the hotel and going through a lot of hassle. My phone was not working so I called my grandma (which was living with my dad in orlando) or yoka? Through my ipod touch (which was smaller than my real ipod touch 5g, it was skinnier and look like 2 ipod nano’s fused. One square on top of the other.) I managed to call him. I tried explaining to them the situation. They were asking me what hotel and were researching a bunch of hotels. My phone would not work and the google navigation kept glitching out and force closing on my android phone. I finally got it to work and it said Branca R Boca RD which was the location the hotel was on. I could not get the name of the hotel out of my dream. There was also 2 sisters moving in to John's house or visiting about the same age as myself and I wanted to have sex with them. One of them came up to me and held my hand while John saw, he didn’t really pay to much attention. I was sitting in my bed at the time and she was smiling at me. There was a total of 5 ppl in my room. John, the 2 sisters, myself, and another person I can not remember.

Note: John is my step dad, he became an aggressive alcoholic which me and my mom moved away from. I grew there from about 9-10 years old until about 16 years old which I then moved out. Our house was a 2 story house and I had my own room in miami. I have family in Orlando though.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Dreaming about hotels does not equal bad. But constant dreams about crowds or family gatherings usually in my opinion are a warning or premonition of something to come. Something life changing sad even. But what I find certain scenarios in dreams mean different things to the individual.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Well, clearly, your personal life is stressful right now, and that can affect your sleep, and your dreams. You probably do dream normally, and simply don't wake up during those, so you don't remember. The dreams you describe all have you under some sort of attack, and under stress. Seems to me this is a reflection of your feelings, and a possible sense of helplessness you may have. The tigers, aliens, etc. are probably from here and there in your subconscious, and simply convenient villains for the dreams. I would not make more of these dreams that that.
For the personal stuff, just look for the truth to come out, as it has a way of doing.

new topics

top topics

join