It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea 'nuclear attack on America' shown in Dream sequence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

No, not a bad idea for a movie, should try it in movie form first, see if it gives them any ideas.
Try pitching the idea to Syfy, they have some unusual movies.
Good luck.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I'd be trying to move up of course, and bring attention to myself, but that's just me as an individual,you'd find that inclination in all most any situation, there is, anywhere there's competition.

I would imagine,, that in their new 'dear leaders' mind he wants the atttention like his father got.

edit on 5-2-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Should they decide to try and shoot a nuke at the USA, the highest probability will be it going off course and hitting china.

That would be awkward for them...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
I think NK would be the perfect testing ground for the zombie apocalypse virus. SK would be fine, they are separated by mine fields and tall walls. So the zombies would spread north. Not a bad premise for a new movie.

Well, the people are already starving..don't really need a virus..just drop some leaflets saying people taste like pork and let nature work out the rest.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Why can't I add comments ont the north korean website? Everybody else from Germany to China can... All I said was: 그럼 난 당신의 핵 실험이 마지막으로 폭탄도 시애틀 다운타운하지 전체 도시 만 잡을 수 지옥 주위에 더 나은이 시간에 가서 바랍니다! 너희들이 좀 더 순수한 우라늄이나 플루토늄가 필요 해요! 언제 강남 스타일의 북한 버전을 보려면 어떻게해야합니까?!?!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Very awkward indeed, hadn't thought about that.

I think China has the bigger military.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

Well, I don't read Korean, but if your from USA, they probably have blocked any comments coming from this country would be my guess.

Maybe you ccould use an anonymous search engine to get your comments through. I don't tech things that well I could advise you. Maybe start a thread on computer advice on this forum, those dudes are pretty good.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
reply to post by Swing80s

Well, I don't read Korean, but if your from USA, they probably have blocked any comments coming from this country would be my guess.

Maybe you ccould use an anonymous search engine to get your comments through. I don't tech things that well I could advise you. Maybe start a thread on computer advice on this forum, those dudes are pretty good.

Use a proxxy?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Wow, amazing, they finally make a 80's video for their version of MTV! Well it sucks and what is up with their dress uniform military head dress? They already have heads that are to big for their bodies and then these ridiculous dress military headgear?

edit on 7-2-2013 by chisisiCoptos because: tried to post big hat

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i think little Kim Jong Un knows what MAD is right? but in this case it wouldn't be so MUTUALLY assured for both parties. I believe the standard doctrine is if a nuclear state uses a nuke on another they are in the right for a equal or greater retaliatory response.

For one North Korea doesn't need nukes the U.S and SK aren't going to storm across the DMC and overr throw little Kim government this isn't Libya, SK has nothing to gain from doing so it's wouldn't go as smooth as the reunifaction of East and West Germany the North and South are like Oil and Water and would take a few generations just to get over the brainwashing. and NK has so much artillery and tactical missiles aimed at Seoul it ain't even funny they don't even need a nuke to royaly F it up and by using nukes it puts them at a disadvantage to the USA superior numbers and delivery systems.

but in case the worse was to happen the losers would be NK,SK,China and Japan depending on the USA response and the fallout.

we have use them before don't think we scared to do it again when push comes to shove.

edit on 11-2-2013 by Kyo560 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2013 by Kyo560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
[url=]Simo n Tomlinson

North Korea has posted a video on YouTube depicting a U.S. city resembling New York engulfed in flames after an apparent missile attack, it emerged today.

Just curious: How does the country of North Korea post a youtube video? What exactly is meant by this?

Does the the country of America post youtube videos? If so I didn't sign off on them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join