It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea 'nuclear attack on America' shown in Dream sequence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

It’s pretty ironic that the video was a guy’s dream because the only way NK is going to deliver a missile to NY is in a dream.

Everything they shoot falls into the ocean.

This is just more bloviating…he’s just like his old man.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
All I have to say about North Korea putting out this "video"...

Keep dreamin'.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is so stupid I swear I thought it was a joke when I saw it earlier.

As the shuttle circles the globe - to the tune of "We Are the World" - the video zooms in on countries below, including a joyfully re-unified Korea. In contrast, the focus then switches to a city - shrouded in the US flag - under apparent missile attack with its skyscrapers, including what appears to be the Empire State Building, either on fire or in ruins. "Somewhere in the United States, black clouds of smoke are billowing," runs the caption across the screen. "It seems that the nest of wickedness is ablaze with the fire started by itself," it added. The video ends with the young man concluding that his dream will "surely come true". "Despite all kinds of attempts by imperialists to isolate and crush us... never will anyone be able to stop the people marching toward a final victory," it said.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

yes, I know I didn't quite get the shuttle maybe 'documenting such an event' and the showing of other countries , unless its to show they can have any country they choose (which I think would definately be a pipe dream for them anyway.

Or the most peace loving song to come along in awhile, combined with nuke too much either which seemed to be a contradiction in terms.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by csuldm

Well i would certainly hope its a pipe dream, but we haven't been paying too much attention to them lately, which I know that puts their panties in a knot, when we don't notice them, but do we know if anyones been helping these people with their 'dream'

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

One thing I notice about this reclusive regime, they don't like it if we don't mention their sabre rattling, gets their panties in a knot and ruins their whole day if nobody mentions them in the news.

Yes, everything they shoot off so far (except their mouths) has landed in the ocean. (Poor ocean life ).
edit on 5-2-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 5-2-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The only way NK can get attention is by making junk like this. If it were not for their constant chest beating, they would be ignored. Like a child throwing a tantrum.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Yes, just like a spoiled child, except its hard to tell their leaders they have "time out, go sit in the corner"

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I find it so funny that North Korea makes a fictional movie and the counrty that is now known as the greatest terrorists in the world the United States of Amerika, gets there panties in a bunch. This from the country that sets up war games with live fire that show mock invasions of independant nations, this from the country that bombs other countries at will, when ever they damn well please, this from the country that has a president that sends children to there graves from high above silently with murdering drones.

But alas all you amerikans get up in arms when another country plays the same games, when another country set forth what ambitious goals they have to rid the world of constant terrorism. This I all find funny no joke laughing at my office desk right now at all you war mongers who think whats good for the goose isn't good for the gander.

Maybe take a step back and try to realize where the other leaders of the world get there idea of propaganda considering your nation has been at the for front of war propaganda from the beginning. Yet people on here call to wipe them off the map LMOA, see from my point of view Amerika with all there bombs and weapons and fear can do what ever they please cause they set the rules with their bombs and fear, yet its blatently wrong for a nation to make a movie depicting what I'm sure every other nation would like to see, considering the smoldering ruins the Amerikans have left the world in..

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is getting insane and pretty childish. Is this like the first Nation/Country to say " F the U.N. sanctions and the United States" and be so open about it. I think its deeper than what we may like to believe. Its not just the wheaties, something else is bringing or some other factor is creating N.K.'s overwhelming arrogance. IMHO. If this unravels, this could become one of the nastiest, coldest events in modern recorded history.
But hey.........
I wonder how our leaders are taking the message? We are laughing but I am quite certain they are NOT.
/

I also wonder what type technology do we have to protect us from a similar attack. I'm sure its a corner that has been covered with our security. I believe that we have a couple of secrets, I'm curious.

edit on 5-2-2013 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: edit

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Not all Americans are war mongers, I certainly don't consider myself as a war monger. I don't even own a gun. It just that the North Koreans do get their panties in a bunch if they're not noticed every now and then when they sabre rattle. So please don't lump us all in the same boat.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

I don't think many or noticing it could be serious, I'll admit, but lets jusr hope its more of the same sabre rattling they're well known for.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

I don't think many or noticing it could be serious, I'll admit, but lets jusr hope its more of the same sabre rattling they're well known for.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
The only way NK can get attention is by making junk like this. If it were not for their constant chest beating, they would be ignored. Like a child throwing a tantrum.
Was it NK that brought Attention to itself?
Look at the List, and if your are 3rd on the List (North Korea), what would you be doing?

Nearly five years after President Bush introduced the concept of an "axis of evil" comprising Iraq, Iran and North Korea, the administration has reached a crisis point with each nation:
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think NK would be the perfect testing ground for the zombie apocalypse virus. SK would be fine, they are separated by mine fields and tall walls. So the zombies would spread north. Not a bad premise for a new movie.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Read my signature I don't lump all americans into the same catagory that I lump "Amerikans" into, totally different in my mind, have many American friends, great people, wouldn't trade them for the world. While working in the states I also met many "Amerikans" ignorant, self assuming, puffing out there chest, we're the greatest in the effing world "Amerikans" war mongers, who think that having one set of world rules for Isreal and the United States of Amerika, and one for the rest, rules where those who have the bombs and the fear factor remain the prevailing voice.

I say good on Korea glad someone stands up to your assbackwards government, glad someone says what the majority of the world thinks that is sick of Amerikan aggression, sick of assbackwards amerikan foriegn policy, sick of pre-emptive stirkes on soveriegn nations, in the guise of created terrorism, sick of liars who spew lies to rationalize further military spending on the Amerikan industrial complex.

Even though we are aware that their capabilities lack the tech to actually pull off there video stunt I still say good on them for thumbing there nose to the worlds bully

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am sure you think its funny or whatever that you keep replacing a c with a k that's great and its your option.
For as much as you hate on "Amerikans" I can point out the multiple times I have been in Toronto and had nothing but horrible experiences with locals.

The point is, their are bad people everywhere in the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

And your government takes the cake the majority of Americans are fine, your government and military are riddled with the lowest commen denomenator of people, those who blindly follow orders and cause chaos world wide.

And yes as a Vancouverite I must say people from Toronto are our lowest commen denomenator so good on you for finding our bad.

All I'm saying is too all those butt hurt by their video. Take a step back and realize what the world sees and that is a nation dead set on taking over the world by force, and to think for a second that doesn't stir up passion from other nations, doesn't make the rest of the world wanna blow the United states of Amerika to pieces then you would be fooling yourself.

Amerika creates terrorists, funds and arms terrorists all just to say that there is terrorists for there brainwashed soldiers to kill, a never ending cycle of BS that im sure will spawn many more videos like the one above over the shear fact most know these wars are for power, oil, money and control and bye no means spreading democracy.

So I state again people of America fine, politicians war dumb soldiers and there rubber stamps Amerikans.

So good on North Korea for snubbing there nose at all the "Amerikans" who think they run the world, are in charge of the world, and have final say on what happens in the world. Warmongering, Bloody thirsty, corrupt, liars, the whole lot of em.

And if they weren't all of the above I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have people like Kim Jung Un to go about defending themselves through tests of WMD's to at least have a detterent against the worlds largest bully.....

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
One of the more amusing things to come from best Korea in awhile.

Anyone else wonder if they are really that bad at video editing or if they do that so that the population can be more easily tricked with CGI fakery? I suppose the most plausible thing is that they don't feel a need to invest in producing quality videos since the people aren't aware of what can actually be done (I'm assuming).

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Yes cause clearly those from Vancouver showed their worth when they lost the Stanley Cup finals?

Im glad you feel the way you do...thats the glory of living in free countries ..I dont have to agree with you, you dont have to agree with me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join