It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea 'nuclear attack on America' shown in Dream sequence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I did an ATS search and found this not posted yet, if it is under some other title sorry.

I guess like most people when the Kim Jong Il's son took over we thought that the tensions might ease between our nations because Jong Un's American influence in education. But does anyone think that we're "safer" with the son now in charge.

It's appalling that they would put "we are the world in a peaceful relaxing background music and that there would be an American product involved in a commercial like context in this video all beit that the "actor protraying the anchor is Korean, for that reason i'm not embedding this but will provide link to newspaper, and if mods choose to embed this then it's better. I don't wish to embed something that comes with an advertisement.

[url=]Simo n Tomlinson

North Korea has posted a video on YouTube depicting a U.S. city resembling New York engulfed in flames after an apparent missile attack, it emerged today.

edit on 5-2-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 5-2-2013 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 5-2-2013 by 1loserel2 because: Tried to correct the space in Simon

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The leader of North Korea is irrelevant.

He does nothing without getting permission from China. His father couldn't even invade the South without Stalin's permission.

They are tools for larger players.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

I wouldn't say that it would be unfair if the USA took that as a North Korean declaration of war against them. W wonder if the video has been authenticated as being made in the North or if this is just more News Corp properganda for the War Machine?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Was about to post this myself, and it seems things are really starting to get pretty tense now.

US should retaliate by doing a PSY Gangnam Style Pyongyang Invasion.....that would p1ss them off ten-fold!

edit on 5-2-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Here's the original link from the Official website....

www.uriminzokkiri.com...

Absolute weirdo's if you ask me. Let's wipe them out!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Do you really want to fight China. They keep North Korea around as a buffer up against the Yang River, its why they entered the war in the 50's.

They do not want America or her allies parking military in that area. South Korea is close enough.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

When considering the music in this video... yep... definitely North Korean

edit on 5-2-2013 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Looks like we're on the same wave length, today.

Well, doing the Gangnam dance in a Youtube response well that would definately get their attention. Unfortunately I don't think the North Korean leaders have a sense of humor. I'm sure they would consider that a provactive (as our leaders call it) taunt if nothing else

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

China would be the wrong people to mess with, however, we are messing with them in a peaceful way albeit, by continuing to take money from them. Unfortunate that's been turned into a catch-22 situation.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

One never knows how much is propaganda to keep beating the ar drums, but someone gave the original link further down in the reply,

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

Their leaders definately have a sick mentality then. Either that or North Korea thinks it might join China in its desire for world domination.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookycolt

Then its a similar set-up for most of TPTB. Got it.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Crap special effects + Michael Jackson's - we are the world (An American song BTW) = total joke

I couldn't help laughing at that video any attack like that and air to air missiles would take it out before it got anywhere near America.

The North Korean Government live in Cuckoo land.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The America bit is from Call of Duty MW3.

This is especially worrying considering their upcoming nuclear tests.
edit on 5-2-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It is difficult to comprehend a person and government like Kim Jong that would parade around militarily like they do, at great expense to boot, part of which is creating total slave labor death camps, while the country's people are dying of starvation.. He looks like the poster boy for birth control in all of Asia.

It seems their goal is, and has always been to have the western world afraid of them, but instead the world despises and laughs at them. All they wish to do is make a big scary nuke and maybe even a rocket that can carry it without blowing up on the launch pad, so they can wave it around in the face of America.. While the western world tries to send them food at the same time.. It all seems too ridiculous to even be true..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Dunno about you but I sort of found that video to be a Saturday Night Live'esque propaganda type video. The Korean Space Shuttle sure does look intimidating. It's nothing more then hot air from a nation known for that.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Thanks for providing additional link.

Unfortunate to wipe them out would mean threatening our people in the Souh and the allies their who don't want this anymore than we the people do.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Probably right about their shuttle, but then nothing is as it seems any more, sad to say.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Yes got to feel sorry for their poor people in that country. They probably have no clue (other than what their own government is doing to them) as to what their government is presenting themselves like to the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Not to mention "they say they now have nuclear capability to reach USA. But is that more propaganda as it was in Un's fathers time. Time will unfortunately tell. People like that should definately not be in charge of anything nuclear, even power plants.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join