It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose a 'New World Order' are potentially terrorists : CTC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

yep you got it , now for the indoctrination march, song and flag waving, the stars and strips will do , they still working on the Can Mex US flag they can not decide where to put the maple leaf, should it be where the stars are, or the strips? the colors are decide, blue is out.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ah, for the good old days. When the mere mention of the pairing of the words 'one world' anything, drew laughter, swelling waves of vicious, mirthful laughter, like seeing jerry seinfeld doing his assimilation act behind bars, at a 'stormfront' convention, since everyone knows he could become no threat to sovereignty, kept thusly in check.

"So I met this girl at an aids™ walk, on WORLD AIDS DAY, but I didn't want to ask for her number..."

As difficult as it is to feel patriotic anymore, about amerika...I just know that if this ocean bounded continent falls, it will be a terrible clanging sound of imprisonment, heard 'round the world.

edit on 5-2-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2013 by davidmann because: spell much?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
like to know what ever happened to the "no there aint no such thing as NWO" folks , wonder what their thinking now?All i can say is.... told you so. Now enjoy it. For if you denying it or saying it is not so , this is when it becomes fact, for you are doing nothing , therefore letting it happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
like to know what ever happened to the "no there aint no such thing as NWO" folks , wonder what their thinking now?All i can say is.... told you so. Now enjoy it. For if you denying it or saying it is not so , this is when it becomes fact, for you are doing nothing , therefore letting it happen.

I would also like to know what they think about above speech ?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

don't you know, that is all made up never happened ,just dubbed and voiced over ,this is their thinking. must be nice to have your head stuck in sand, for if you do not see it or hear it it never happened.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well, it had to happen sooner or later.

How else do you start persecuting people for thoughtcrime unless you can convince the majority of the public that they pose a realistic threat and that their very thoughts are the seeds of future "terrorism"?

It fits pretty effortlessly into what we've been seeing lately. The guy with the kid in the "bunker". As soon as I heard the term "bunker" I figured he would turn out to be someone who didn't like the government and so forth. How convenient, huh?

It's hard to believe that most people are not suspicious by now. Too many things have just fallen right into place for all of this to be coincidence.

Of course, all that's really needed is a few key people in the MSM with an agenda. I wouldn't doubt that these types of hostage situations are not all that rare. Maybe they just handpicked one for this kind of amplification. But the timing sure is convenient.

Anyway. I think this should be a warning for all of us to watch what you say and do. Remember that what you do reflects on all of us. Please don't do anything to prove these people right.
edit on 5-2-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Dont get me wrong I fully support a one world government, but I DO NOT support one where those that want to run it will only do so to benefit themselves and their cronies rather than the whole of humanity.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

you can not have one with out the other , one world Gov? how would you like it DPRK? or China? how about it being US run or EU run what about a would under a Egypt rule, then there is money one world dollar or EU or the old Frank or mark ,Birt pound maybe, you do not have a place of being , your not from MEX or CAN or the US your just a citizen. Buying products??? Not made in china nor in Taiwan nor is there a French or UK for get your Italian cars and suits , it is world made, by the people of the would citizenry. Still want a one world Gov???

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
THOSE WHO PROPOSE a new world order are potentially terrorists.

IMHO - there is not a possibility of a nwo. There are no political systems that are new. Getting everyone in the world to agree to one system of governance would be impossible. Even if possible there would be no order to it for many centuries.

The only system that would work would have to be forced on the majority of people therefore stating that there is agreement between all of us would be a lie since free will must come into play so that a "New" way of thinking or reacting all people would show tolerance of all others opinions. There are too many die-hard extremists on all sides of all fences.

Communism, fascism, natzism, corporatism, Republicanism and Democracy do not work - there are too many self-serving greedy people who want power, money or things. If those crooks were put in prison it might stand a chance but you see there are just too many of the power elite or wannabes.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Theres two ways it can go, one is Nazi-ist Facist conglomerate of greedy basts who think nothing of you and I and only for themselves Or another way is kind of like a star trek federation, peacefull and fanciful but at least its for the people so which would you prefer in an ideal world?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Oh, and, lest we forget, one of the top agendas for the NWO is reducing the worldwide population to about 500 million. By any means necessary.
Will you be one of the "lucky" ones?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This is a favourite tactic of western politicians these days.

They gain public support for tough measures against something and then once the measures are in place, change the definition of the target.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

edit on 7-2-2013 by EyeDesign because: didnt fill it out correctly

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

Nation states constantly evolve and re-organize.
ain't NOTHIN gonna last forever.
knowledge of socio-economic practices keeps growing and new models are born and experimented upon.
that's what America was created for.. the Capitalist Experiment.
you're going to see an more efficient model laid out soon, so why fight it?

i repeat.. ain't NOTHIN gonna last forever.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join