Those who oppose a 'New World Order' are potentially terrorists : CTC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

According to a report from the "Combatting Terrorism Center" at West Point, 'Anti-Federalists' who oppose a New World Order as well as members of several other far right wing activist groups are potential terrorist threats.

A new report from the CTC, however, suggests that far right wing political activists, not radical Islamic groups, are the new terrorist threat in America and even goes so far as to say that those who oppose a 'New World Order' are potentially violent terrorists.

Source : UFO-Blogger

One of the groups this report warns of is the modern 'Anti-Federalist' group, which the report says contains people who believe the American political system has been hijacked by external forces interested in promoting a 'New World Order,' an idea that has even been confirmed by David Rockefeller in his book "Memoirs " (page 405) and George H.W. Bush in various speeches.

Recently Australian politician Ann Bressington exposed New World Order in parliament too.

edit on 5-2-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

CTC Document : www.ctc.usma.edu...

Related Thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Well that is a nice way of terming us as terrorist's instead of the actual ones.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I guess there file on me will continue getting thicker.

OH OH

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
To say that people form the extreme right of the spectrum of political values post a terrorist threat is true.

We have the same problem in the UK where extreme nationalist groups like the EDL could be considered a potential terrorist threat. The oppose what some might call a by-product of the NWO, the EU

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
What has happened to America!!! I am a proud American but its really gettn scary. I never thought I would live to see a total police state, ww3 and NWO.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
LOL - This is a joke right?

"Combating Terrorism Centre at West Point". More like "Creating Terrorism Centre at West point"

These bloody idiots must think we came down in the last shower. Ah....factions within the US government, and indeed many governments around the world ARE the terrorists. Oh man, this just cracks me up, talk about black is white & right is wrong.

Whilst the "West" runs around the globe "freeing the crap out of everyone", we at home who disagree with caveman policies are now the Terrorists.....well bend me over and call me Jane.

Blind government think-tank sheep

Look, I have no problem with a single global government for the betterment of ALL people.

Unfortunately, the Banksters & Bloodlines have a different Agenda.

It's them being in control of the NWO reigns that I have a problem with........A BIG problem!!!

edit on 5-2-2013 by Sublimecraft because: LOL!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
To be a terrorist, you have to terrorize, or scare people. So by definition, wouldnt that make groups that label everyone as terrorists and scare people, the terrorists themselves?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

yeah, because a radical Islamist is all crazy for anti federalist ideology.
Like he cares what political scene turns out in the US for the average citizen.....

So dumb. At least TRY to lie with half of a brain.

This is why I dont trust the federal government. They drew first blood by labeling US citizens terrorists. They are then the terrorists, and traitors according to the founding principals of the country.

They have betrayed us all.

edit on 5-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by inj3ct0r
Well that is a nice way of terming us as terrorist's instead of the actual ones.

ExACTLY! The thieves are calling the honest people who think justice is fair to be called out as terrorists!

That verse in the bible comes to mind

"in those days good will be called evil and evil will be called good"

So, it seems that if you don't believe the robber barons/globalists should inherit the earth you are their mortal enemy? We outnumber them by billions and need to understand that it is willpower not fire power that wins the battles of those who would rule over man like England did Scotland in "Braveheart". These people have pissed on us, laughed at the laws governing commerce as if we are the crime and manipulated public opinion through the buying of the news services. They are not made totally of teflon, their day shall come if it is only the day of judgement by the God they either despise or do not believe exists.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Seems like the real 'terrorists' are behind closed doors oppressing us through their strategic monopolies of power.

And you label me the way you see me. As a pawn. What hypocrisy

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
They aren't against people who oppose the NWO; they're against people who dislike the US government because they believe the US government is driving the US towards NWO.

The anti-federalist movement’s ideology is based on the idea that there is an urgent need to undermine the influence, legitimacy and practical sovereignty of the federal government and its proxy organizations.83 The groups comprising the movementsuggest several rationales that seek to legitimize anti-federal sentiments. Some groups are driven by a strong conviction that the American political system and its proxies were hijacked by external forces interested in promoting a “New World Order,” (NWO) in which the United States will be embedded in the UN or another version of global government.84 The NWO will be advanced, they believe, via steady transition of powers from local to federal law-enforcement agencies, i.e., the transformation of local police and law-enforcement agencies into a federally controlled “National Police” agency85 that will in turn merge with a “Multi-National Peace Keeping Force.”86

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Why don`t they stop tiptoeing around what we all already know already, and just come out and say it "anyone who disagrees with us is a potential terrorist"

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Why don`t they stop tiptoeing around what we all already know already, and just come out and say it "anyone who disagrees with us is a potential terrorist"

Propaganda works best when it is done in a subtle fashion.

It's a slow kill. These people have a lot of patience.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
To say that people form the extreme right of the spectrum of political values post a terrorist threat is true.

We have the same problem in the UK where extreme nationalist groups like the EDL could be considered a potential terrorist threat. The oppose what some might call a by-product of the NWO, the EU

Your above statement clearly shows which side of Coin you are

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justoneman
That verse in the bible comes to mind

"in those days good will be called evil and evil will be called good"

Thats exactly whats happening.. Looks like I'm a terrorist.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Don't you remember? It's already been said in public when GWB declared "you're either with us or you're with the terrorists". We may have taken those words as some off the cuff remark, but they have been fully established in domestic policy already.

ganjoa

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
reply to post by Tardacus

Don't you remember? It's already been said in public when GWB declared "you're either with us or you're with the terrorists".

So are you siding with the terrorists then?.......If not I don't see any problems then as the innocent still have nothing to fear from the Government ..
ganjoa
edit on 5/2/13 by DrFeelgoodXXX because: Quote not working on dumb phone!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrFeelgoodXXX
So are you siding with the terrorists then?.......If not I don't see any problems then as the innocent still have nothing to fear from the Government ..

Taking a look at what our governments have brought to the world over the last 11 years, I would call going against the government being against terrorism.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dothedew

this is what TSA does.
If you are for the 1st 2nd and 5th amendment you are on there terrorists list, if you back the one saying I will defend the Constitution and they are not LEO or Mil then you linked as a terrorist supporter.
If you say you have the right to have own buy an AR then you are a terrorist. welcome to NWO oh and if your not for Obama the there is a drone waiting for you.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So if I'm for Sharia Law, the NWO, the desecration of the US Constitution, against free speech, against gun ownership, then I'm okay?

*shakes head*

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join