It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Saudi Preacher Gets Away With Torture and Murder of 5 Year Old Girl

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Maybe some masked avenger will come along and do to him exactly what he did to his 5 year old daughter. THAT would be justice! If only .....

At least they could claim that they were merely

obeying the Fatwa

that declared it's wonderful to have one's anus enlarged by another man's penis in behalf of it being better able to contain explosives in behalf of Jihad.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

Welllllllllll . . . many Christians have discovered that prayer is a lot more powerful than even they imagined.

WHEN Christians in a given geographic area UNITE ACROSS DENOMINATIONAL BOUNDARIES and pray and fast concertedly against abortion . . .

abortion clinics have closed . . . in some cases, abortion clinic owners have died within a week or so.

I don't have a link handy but it should be searchable.

Perhaps we could perform an experiment . . . those who feel led, please feel free to pray in agreement:

Lord, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Please let your justice reign rapidly in this situation. May the murderous father repent and find a relationship with you, through Christ, if that is AT ALL POSSIBLE. If NOT,

THEN, MAY HE MEET A JUST RESULT that would most fit your wisdom, oh, God, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

May he not be able to sleep calmly the rest of his life.

May all his relationships begin to shun him.

May he never be able to preach another sermon.

May he walk in fear of his life whenever he goes out in public.

May he have nightmares and dreams feeling what it was like to be his daughter at his hands.

May none of his wives sleep with him ever again. May they be protected and escape from his home for good.

May the evil vileness within his heart, mind and soul be reflected in the body parts he has used for evil.

May whatever else you would decree, oh, God, be carried out that people may know that YOU DO CARE ABOUT JUSTICE, LOVE, HONOR TOWARD THE DEFENSELESS . . .

In your Name, Oh, Lord, Amen.

edit on 5/2/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I hope you are correct. I hope that there is eternal justice in this matter. Because there certainly isn't any justice to be found in Saudi Arabia for children and/or women of such evil abuse!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Do you think god would allow a man like that to go unpunished? This is the new Baltimore Ravens defence tactic.

Surely he is innocent simply by the fact he hasnt been struck by lightning.

“If you really knew how God works, he don’t use people who commit anything like that (murder) for his glory,” Lewis said.

edit on 5-2-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
The real "War on Woman" is occurring in the Middle East every day. But the feminist and liberal groups don't go near it with a 10 foot pole.

I haven't seen anything about this on the news today. Nothing. It's going to come and go with barely a blip on the internet. (the internet that is widely cracked down on in many countries in that area of the world).

Originally posted by antar
Spiritual judging will be immense.

If I were God I would have sterilized humanity by now. We don't take care of our children.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Do you think god would allow a man like that to go unpunished? This is the new Ravens defence tactic. Surely he is innocent simply by the fact he hasnt been struck by lightning.

I don't know if god will allow him to go unpunished. In this life, it certainly looks that way. Like I said .. If I were God I'd be hurling lightning bolts and sterilizing a whole lotta humans ...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

I hope you are correct. I hope that there is eternal justice in this matter. Because there certainly isn't any justice to be found in Saudi Arabia for children and/or women of such evil abuse!

INDEED.

I think I'm going to take a good break from this thread. I need to calm my sickened outrage down.

I hope the thread does not calm down. I hope the outrage intensifies. The little girl's memory deserves that.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Do you think god would allow a man like that to go unpunished? This is the new Ravens defence tactic. Surely he is innocent simply by the fact he hasnt been struck by lightning.

I don't know if god will allow him to go unpunished. In this life, it certainly looks that way. Like I said .. If I were God I'd be hurling lightning bolts and sterilizing a whole lotta humans ...

There's a lot about life and God I do not understand.

However, I'm utterly convinced that HE IS GOD

AND

THAT HE IS AN INCREDIBLY LOVING GOD WHO CHOSE TO DIE HIMSELF AS CHRIST IN OUR BEHALF.

I somewhat strongly suspect that . . . the worst the world demonstrates is designed to be an

ETERNAL OBJECT LESSON TO ALL CREATION AND ALL MULTI-VERSES

about the consequences of rebelling against a GOD OF LOVE.

That such rebellion can ONLY TURN TO HORRIFIC EVIL.

That apart from an intimate, obedient, submissive and FREEDOM ENHANCING walk with God, our HUMAN BEST can only turn to horrific terrifying, torturing, abusive evil.

imho.

That's about the only sense I can make of so much suffering.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reality overcomes fiction...strange days indeed.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Prayer... or black magic?

Weird how random laws that counter basic instinctual human drives produce abhorrent monsters... or is it?

Isn't a basic idea at the core of many religions to love one's enemy? Then again, books are open to many interpretations... hmmmm.

I have to go think about things now before I start to generalize and think that religion causes more discord than love... god wouldn't do that... would he/she?

Hmmmm...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Read some of King David's prayers in the Psalms. Some were very fierce against his enemies. He was quite zealous in behalf of GOD'S priorities.

That's a very tricky issue.

However, running from the hard decisions and actions is not redemptive either.

Wiki source of the below:

en.wikiquote.org...

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS:

[color=6699FF]A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Chet Beates, definition of Political Correctness used in Son of a Gun : The Life and Times of a Lifer Brat (2007), p. 209. Attributed to a student at Texas A&M University pre 2006

(www.grouchyoldcripple.com...)

edit on 5/2/2013 by BO XIAN because: .

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by inj3ct0r
This is sick and that idiot should be severly punished.
What kind of a person would 'torture' a child.

edit on 5-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

I am with you OP, what a disgusting example of a human being, and my mouth feels dirty even calling him a human being.......

If by severe punishment you mean having him beaten in a town square until he bleeds out while hanging upside down I am all for it.

Truly an example of what the SCUM of the earth truly is......

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's stories like this that make my believe that humanity is scum (perhaps worse than), I just must keep reminding myself that there are good souls out there, there must be, there has to be!

When will people like this be rid from this realm.

RIP, poor child, find solace in the backdrop.

ALS

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Do you think god would allow a man like that to go unpunished? This is the new Baltimore Ravens defence tactic.

Surely he is innocent simply by the fact he hasnt been struck by lightning.

“If you really knew how God works, he don’t use people who commit anything like that (murder) for his glory,” Lewis said.

edit on 5-2-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

Poor soul. So miss guided and lost. Could have been so loving but became so hateful, insane on duality and small minded views. But it shows the true face of the demonic dualistic insanity that can hide in small minded interpretation of the Abrahamic religions.

Saying god with his words but praising anything but god with his understanding of god and actions. But on some level he makes his own religion become true to himself by his actions. The Quran repeatedly commands Muslims to fear Allah. Now he really has a reason to fear Allahs judgement. Like a self fulfilling prophecy.
edit on 5-2-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I hope that there is eternal justice in this matter. Because there certainly isn't any justice to be found in Saudi Arabia for children and/or women of such evil abuse!

Isn't this only what his "prophet" and his "Religion of Peace" taught him to do?

How much more evidence do we need that Religion is a massive LIE masquerading as the truth?

Religion always LIES, HATES, & KILLS...

THIS is how we KNOW that God is not the author of Religion.

That child is in Heaven.

Justice WILL be done, he hasn't gotten away with a thing.

South Korean pastor, Bo Ra Choi has been seen vision of hell for the last several years. She has seen so many people in hell. She saw Prophet Muhammad was suffering in hell. Muhammad was screaming and shouting not to come to hell. The audio sound was recorded in the local church in South Korea during the worship service. She speaks in Korean what she heard from Muhammad. She also has seen numerous people like former South Korean president, budist monks, etc. Heaven and hell is real place. Jesus is the only way to go to heaven.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Thurisaz

pathetic... where are the vigilante groups when the system is so corrupt? I hope they have got a movement in that Country?!

Nope, any movement is crushed and we think the Iranians are a bad influence in the world.. These guys are worse and the only reason why we allow them to get away with it is because of their black gold.

But in another thread D&s you admonished me for wanting to stop terrorism by destroying their holy places and reminding me that sa was a "friend" of the usa. Can't have it both ways ol mate, either they with their pathetic, corrupt system are a "friend" or they are a foe.

edit on 5-2-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: grammar

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Prime example of a sadistic psychopath.

Clear enjoyment from inflicting horrible physical & psychological pain on his own daughter: Check

Apparent lack of any empathy or remorse: Check

The rush of committing one of the most inhumane acts possible, and escaping prosecution: Most definitely.

This creature is either a sadistic psychopath, or so deluded by his inane beliefs that he truly feels justified in his actions.. In either case I consider him to be subhuman.

He should be thrown into a dark pit, fed grass clippings & tasteless protein powder for the rest of his life.

edit on 5-2-2013 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is one of the most disgusting and disturbing things I've ever read. He needs to have the same treatment done to him, and for a longer period of time! I don't care if he's the president of the world no one should be above the law, especially crimes like this.

This pretty much tips the list of things you don't do to children. Good find, but an infuriating read.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

Welllllllll, the globalists have been playing all sides against the middle for a long time with various good-cop/bad-cop games . . . e.g. the Dems and GOP.

I tend to see a lot of things in black and white terms as well . . . though daily life doesn't always fit starkly 100% in such tidy little boxes.

In this case, we see the Saudi authorities playing nicey nice and footsy with a horrific incestuous barbaric murderer.

They are essentially accomplices, imho.

Throw in their funding mosques and every kind of Sharia law furthering effort far and wide that their wealth can fund . . . and I don't see anything good about them. Any kind of friendship they've extended . . . has only deepened their complicit efforts in behalf of satanic globalism.

Fine with me to call a spade a spade in terms of Islam and in terms of Saudi Arabia.

Thankfully, they are mostly scheduled to cease existence as a viable nation, IIRC. Research on the Biblical prophecies about Moab can be enlightening.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
Prime example of a sadistic psychopath.

Clear enjoyment from inflicting horrible physical & psychological pain on his own daughter: Check

Apparent lack of any empathy or remorse: Check

The rush of committing one of the most inhumane acts possible, and escaping prosecution: Most definitely.

This creature is either a sadistic psychopath, or so deluded by his inane beliefs that he truly feels justified in his actions.. In either case I consider him to be subhuman.

He should be thrown into a dark pit, fed grass clippings & tasteless protein powder for the rest of his life.

edit on 5-2-2013 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

Well put . . . though it might be more fitting for him to have some live food to catch . . . scorpions, spiders from Australia etc.

I'm not sure anything man could do to him would be sufficient.

However, I have NO DOUBT that God has a very tailor made set of consequences in store for him.

Sigh.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join