It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US of A, disgusting........

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You "wake **** up",. We just happen to have the weapons, soldiers and mercenary attitude that European nations lack to get the job done.
edit on 5-2-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Woah, someone speaking the truth! not pointing a finger?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The USofA is just a muscle for these guys:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-2-2013 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Be mad at the US gov't, and ESPECIALLY those whom have purchased them.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth
Wake the **** up.

Now your country is after Africa for its plentiful resources . After your country finishes devastating the middle east, its now planning to devastate the beautiful Africa, the home of all religions. The sons and daughters of the Nile. The beauty of the African plains, set to be ruined by the US ****** Military.

Actually, the US got into the Africa theater only fairly recently. If you actually read the news, China has been soft colonizing Africa for some time with aid and building infrastructure in the hunt for resources.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by inj3ct0r
---
As you can see majority of these countries are middle-eastern and African Islamic countries.
edit on 5-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

How many hundreds of thousands of people have the Chinese eviscerated with expensive munitions in the past 30 years? Have they leveled entire cities with missiles?

A couple... maybe a few? No, okay.

Your stupid memes don't help your argument, why don't you just leave those out next time, people come here to read. This isn't Facebook or 4chan.

What in the hell is wrong with you people.
edit on 5-2-2013 by guymontag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by inj3ct0r

Good One! The OP fails to recognize the The United States of America has been allocating
BILLIONS to over a Dozen Countries in The African Continent for Decades.

The Sad Truth is, that the situation is STILL completely Screwed up, if not worse in some regions.

C'est La Vie

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rizzle6481
we are partly to blame in the fact that we voted these ass clowns into office. but its not the military's they follow the orders of the dumbasses in office. they are running us into the ground on a damn bullet train.

hmmm... lets see... go march on govt for days, or, go online and rant about it... hmmmm....

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

I Call Baloney! The Europeans raped Africa of its resources and people long ago, and
The United States of America has been "Footing The Bill " ever since.
The Taxpayers of The United States of America have allocated BILLIONS in Financial,Medical,
Agricultural,Educational, Scientific, and general Media Awareness to the plight of the people
of Africa. The United States of America has provided more
of this aid to Africa than ALL of the The Other Countries of The World Combined.
The U.S. presence in Africa is a Deterrent to other countries of The World hell bent on a massive
resource grab.

I understand your concern and outrage, but you are pointing the finger in the wrong direction.
Do your research, before releasing such emotional outbursts.

Best Regards to you, and The People of Africa,
Your American Friend

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Africa, the home of all religions

A very nice (fictional) theory my dear friend.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I don't mean to offend the OP but it may simply be impossible to avoid in this case.

Knowing history isn't just a handy thing for trivia games at parties, it's a necessity to understanding life as we see it today and how it came to be that way. In this case, America had nothing to do with the rape and subjugation of Africa from the Med to the Cape. One would have to look to the European Colonial powers for that. Who built the Railroad? Who wiped out or took apart the great people's of the African Continent? America wasn't even a nation yet when white explorers first encountered the expansive tribes of Sub-Saharan Africa, in just one part.

I've got notebooks from my courses with the places, battles and timelines if details are needed but it's always better for folks to learn this stuff themselves.

There is a PBS special shown in College courses (it's among those I've seen in that setting) that does a very effective job of explaining in some detail how the South American and African Continents were conquered by the European powers. It covers how, why and what worked vs. what didn't in each case as well as the mechanics behind it.

Guns, Germs and Steel

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Get over it already. It's there and we'll take it if we want it, just like anyone else would such as Russia or China. Don't act like the world is only made up of the USA and the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
shouldnt this be in rants? lol

relax, the british already beat us to it a long time ago

8op

also, im pretty sure africans against africans are doing a pretty good job of killing each other, fighting over land, continuing slavery, stealing other tribesmen and woman and children and cattle, if it isnt that, they are killing each other for diamonds, rubys, emeralds, and gold.

i cannot control my gobernment any more than your pathetic azz can control yours, let alone this $%^& is rigged, ill never ever get anyone i want into office, so it will never stop.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth

Times since Mahatma Gandhi has changed so nobody go on the peaceful revolution band wagon, at this point it is useless.

I really believe striving for peace and harmony on this planet is not useless. Here are some quotes by (Mahatma Gandhi)...and I think there is some real wisdom in them.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

"There are many causes that I am prepared to die for; but no causes that I am prepared to kill for."

"We who seek justice will have to do justice to others."

"If we have no charity and no tolerance, we shall never settle our differences."

The (United States) is not to blame for the whole world's problems; there are many others in many other countries that contribute to the problems of the world.

There is a section of humanity globally in all countries that cause the problems on this planet.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
take it up with GOV and the globalist banksters...

they're robbing us, too!
edit on 5-2-2013 by normal_human_being because: spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah...OP, you sure you have the right country to whine about?

www.chinaafricarealstory.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

blogs.ft.com...

blog.foreignpolicy.com...

But whether or not you are confusing the US for China, it sounds like someone needs a Whhhhhaaaaaaaaa!-mbulance.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Your stupid memes don't help your argument, why don't you just leave those out next time, people come here to read. This isn't Facebook or 4chan.

Well my meme is very much related to the thread. And who told you that meme's are exclusive to 4chan and facebook(?) ?

What in the hell is wrong with you people.

There is nothing wrong with us .But you definitely need to understand that everyone has different opinions . You may or may not agree with them.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Your beef with this one is with the French .

They started the "cleanup" in Mali.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You should be mad at the French for not being strong enough to fight their own battles. We are just saving their arses again.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Danowski

Sure, it's all our fault.....if you really believe the elections are honest.

Our people and govt won't even let ID be asked for, we have Mickey Mouse voting for gods sake.

Whoever TPTB want in office they get......so stop blaming us with no power.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join