It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US of A, disgusting........

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
American soldiers should NOT be in Africa.

American money should NOT be in Africa.

I agree with some of your points, but I would guess that you have never been to Africa. Seems (based on your wording) that your knowledge comes from books and pictures.

I remember Africa differently. I remember crazy people with machetes hacking their neighbors. I remember dozens of bodies in piles, killed for being the wrong blood line.

It's hot, it's nasty, it's bloody, and it borders on what any person would call a civilization.

I wouldn't wish a trip to Africa on my worst enemy.

America needs to leave Africa alone and stop sending military hardware and soldiers, but mostly we need to stop sending money.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

Yes, because a handful of drone strikes will really devastate the whole continent. Oh no! five Al-Shabaab militants get bombed in Somalia, now the entire economy of Africa will collapse and they will all starve to death. Please get off your high horse. The US sets up a small Military presence in Africa, takes out a few terrorists, and suddenly that means that were trying to destroy Africa and steal all of its resources. If you want to criticize my country, find something REAL to criticize it about.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Don't blame the United States for dividing up African resources.

Blame the Chinese the Russians, and the Indians. They have way more mining rights in Africa that the USA.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

So that would be why France is bombing Niger? What, they're bombing northern Mali? You might want to learn your geography first buddy. If France wants uranium, why are they fighting in Mali? Why not just take over Niger? They have the Uranium.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This rant should be towards the Vatican and the Chinese, who have been there ravaging the land for decades now.

Educate yourself before going on silly Anti-American rants.

edit on 5-2-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rizzle6481

Originally posted by The0nlytruth

Every loving creature on this planet.

Your nation happily Destroyed.

and yes last rumor that i heard, America totally caused the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Yep totally dude. Oh, and the Wooly Mammoth? That was us too.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I agree with some of your points, but I would guess that you have never been to Africa. Seems (based on your wording) that your knowledge comes from books and pictures.

America needs to leave Africa alone and stop sending military hardware and soldiers, but mostly we need to stop sending money.

Most likely books WITH pictures.

You're correct, America needs to stop sending aid money to Africa which ends up getting spent on weapons, and needs to stop supplying US weapons systems to tin pot dictators.
edit on 5-2-2013 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
BTW, I think we need to go into the Sudan, the Congo,Mali, and a few others, without the need for pre emptive reasons. The human atrocities there go beyond the imagination.

Flame if you will. But those are probably the only countries I would support invading without probable cause.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

It isn't really our country that is doing it, it is the global criminal bankers that have hijacked our country. These bankers use the brainwashed youth of our military to fullfil their colonialistic agenda. I should know because I was one of the brainwashed for 13 years, and I participated in A LOT of imperialistic adventures disguised as defense of the Constitution.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

By the way, these criminal bankers own your country too, so perhaps you should focus your energy on that.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by inj3ct0r

Top countries to receive American foreign aid :-

Afghanistan
Pakistan
Israel
Iraq
Egypt
Haiti
Ethiopia
Sudan
Colombia
Kenya
Jordan
Mexico
Senegal
Gaza
South Africa
Tanzania
Russia
Georgia
Mozambique
Congo (Kinshasa)
Indonesia
Zambia
Kazakhstan

US Foreign Aid

As you can see majority of these countries are middle-eastern and African Islamic countries.
edit on 5-2-2013 by inj3ct0r because: (no reason given)

Well, our liberal immigration policy worked out pretty well for commander in chief, n'est-ce pas?

DRONE TREAD ON ME!
edit on 5-2-2013 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Must have found what was being searched for in the M.E. and either it was a piece or a clue thats leading to Africa. Its not about resources, the USA has huge amounts already within the borders, besides we go all the way to the ME or africa for those? The S American continent is alot closer.

Its not about control, they cannot control the American population so why go elsewhere? Its not about saving starving people, plenty there already.

World domination? Then why was the last state to be included decades ago?

Logical thought leads to an unknown agenda everytime. Somebodies are using the US military industrial complex for their own use. My guess is searching for ancient artifacts, same as Hitler.

Wool over the eyes people, you learn alot more when your not wasting time pointing fingers. Kids blame each other, adults solve problems.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Africa is full of Kalashnikov`s not Colts.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by inj3ct0r

Top countries to receive American foreign aid :-

Afghanistan
Pakistan
Israel
Iraq
Egypt
Haiti
Ethiopia
Sudan
Colombia
Kenya
Jordan
Mexico
Senegal
Gaza
South Africa
Tanzania
Russia
Georgia
Mozambique
Congo (Kinshasa)
Indonesia
Zambia
Kazakhstan

US Foreign Aid

I would seriously question what the U.S. got in return for it.

A lot of those countries also recieved weapons from the U.S. didn't they?

1. Lots or resources that don't belong to the U.S.
2. Arm them to cause civil unrest.
3. Send foreign aid to get a foot in the door.

Problem, reaction, solution.

The U.S. aren't the only guilty ones I'm sure. The disease has spread.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I would seriously question what the U.S. got in return for it.

HATE
9/11
Embassy blasts
Armyman killed
Bilions of dollars lost

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So? We are a powerful empire, we take from others to continue our first world life style. I'm content with that. I have no desire to live as the third world does and no other US citizens do either. There is a limited amount of resources in the world. Hey, we win and you loose. Sucks to be you.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by inj3ct0r

Stop with that rubbish. The US gives more money to Israel in aid than it does to the whole of Africa. The aid is does give to Africa is polically motivated. They give it right wing groups and political groups that help to destabilize the region. The US has had its way with Africa far to long and you have left the place a bloody mess.

Now China has been playing it clever. They are doing a lot over there. But they are building infrastructure like hospitals and roads....

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

This rant should be towards the Vatican and the Chinese, who have been there ravaging the land for decades now.

Are you for real. Have a look at the list of CIA operations in Africa in the last fifty years. I would copy and past it but it is too large.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy82269
So? We are a powerful empire, we take from others to continue our first world life style. I'm content with that. I have no desire to live as the third world does and no other US citizens do either. There is a limited amount of resources in the world. Hey, we win and you loose. Sucks to be you.

When you are working in a factory stuffing boxes full of matches you may well change your mind on the above opinion.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

BTW, I think we need to go into the Sudan, the Congo,Mali, and a few others, without the need for pre emptive reasons. The human atrocities there go beyond the imagination.

What just like you went into Afghanistan and Iraq and bombed them into freedom killing some 2 million civilians and making lots of new friends... What you are considering is illegal under the Geneva Convention. Remember the Nazis and the Nuremberg trials. Support war crimes if you wish but one day your politicians and soldiers will be held accountable in courts of laws. US power is subsiding and I am glad to see it with opinions like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join