It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United We Stand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

"'United we Stand' with Hearts and not with guns"

grandpamark.com...

The first and the last phrase was "United we Win" but today the last phrase I guess should be...

"United we Stand with hearts in front of guns."...

...to see the Harbour Lights again as they use to be once with the same feeling of Freedom that can climb hearts through the heights where you can breath again the air of Liberty.

www.dosomethingdifferent.com...

Because today Smoke gets in Your Eyes and therefore you cannot see the Harbour Lights.

They asked me how I knew

That true Love is still true

Oh I of course replied

Something here inside

Cannot be denied

Like a harbour Light

dimming in the night

Hearts that stands unite

Against the times we fight

Not with guns but with Light

Oh,when your heart's on fire

you must reacquire

Freedom in a voice choire

and then you must realize

it is a Flame that never dies

Like a harbour Light

Dimming in the night

For Hearts that stands unite

even if smoke gets in your eyes.

Question

What it means for you 'United we Stand'...and what it means for you 'United we Win'?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Before I go through and watch all of the videos... what are "we" uniting against? Why should we unite?

I'm not going to lie to myself, I live my life to serve myself the best I can, and if it ends up benefitting others, good for me. So why should I listen to a spontaneous call to unite against an invisible foe?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

Before I go through and watch all of the videos... what are "we" uniting against? Why should we unite?
Things that were things that are and things to come....things.

I'm not going to lie to myself, I live my life to serve myself the best I can, and if it ends up benefitting others, good for me. So why should I listen to a spontaneous call to unite against an invisible foe?
You don't know how strong the Devil is...today.

He works dark ways in mid day.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
United stands. The divided are fallen.
Divide and conquer.

Internally humans are divided. They have voices speaking in their heads - that have converstations - well, it takes two to converse so how many are you?
When the two become one - the kingdom shall be revealed. The human condition is to be divided. The divine condition is oneness.

The establishment know all about division. They draw lines so people fight with each other (India/Pakistan), the 'we' that win are the ones who set them against each other. We are all the same yet concepts appear to divide. Throw out a concept like 'New age movement' like AthlonSavage did and see that even though no one actually knows what 'new age movement' really is there will be attacker and defenders. Fighting over concepts. AthlonSavage 'won' that one because he started the fight by throwing out a concept and then watched the defenders and attackers fight.
edit on 6-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Internally humans are divided
Internally human being is an Universe of wishes and desires and many many things...

The human condition is to be divided
The human condition is to be united with Love and Light and Life if accept Wish,Want and Desire.

Divide and conquer.

You mean 'Divide et Impera'

"I do not adapt to Life but I adapt Life to me" which is one of the greatest powers given to have.

They draw lines so people fight with each other
You mean Territories,but in the end everything will come to a common point with no division of the divide.

new topics

top topics

join