learn more

Why smart phones should be declared a pillar of civilization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

Whatever do you mean? Personal private data mining device? I think if your refering to gov., they have enough research companies for all they need of that. Especially with feedback from google, and perhaps this site as well, among others, its the Facebook junkies imo who have most cause for concern of what you mention. I don't buy into Facebook. Again I think it is not the gov who would be doing that, it would be your carrier and they would make new products based on info so its a good thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beautyofperil
reply to post by Severin

Your taking his reply out of perspective, if you wouldn't mind reevaluating his response, he was merely debating my statement that it was necessary, though he def could of worded it differently.

I'm sorry, I don't want or mean to wreck your thread, please check your messages.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Severin

Originally posted by beautyofperil
reply to post by Severin

Your taking his reply out of perspective, if you wouldn't mind reevaluating his response, he was merely debating my statement that it was necessary, though he def could of worded it differently.

I'm sorry, I don't want or mean to wreck your thread, please check your messages.

You please check your messages too sir.

There is a misunderstanding here.
Sorry.

<< 1   >>

join