It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you reach the top, do secret societies pay you a visit?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have always theorized that when a new president is elected, and they have settled in to the oval office for a few weeks, then someone comes by and taps them on the shoulder and says "by the way, this is the way we do things around here..." I hope it isn't so, but I think it is very likely.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Albert Pike himself said that masons of the highest degree should be luciferians. The leo taxil hoax was not a hoax.

Right.

Terry Melanson, author of Perfectibilists (the definitive work on the Bavarian Illuminati), a poster on this site (fire-in-the-minds-of-men) and no fan of Masons, totally and thoroughly debunked the Taxil hoax on his site. I would love to see your refutting evidence to his findings.

Only giant, agenda-driven toolbags still believe this nonsense.

I don't know Terry Melanson because I have not read any of his books. I went to that site to see if his debunking held merit, but all he did was nit pick details with very little imagination on his part. I guess he is not smart enough to figure out why people use pen names and why paper-trails get lost.

I don't feel like I have to refute him or anyone else because the predictions made(even if a hoax) seem to be true as proven by historical data. Everything mentioned(except WW3) has already happened close to the letter.

Everyone already knows there is some grand conspiracy being played out but people disagree to the details. Some say its communism, some say facism, some say islamic fanatics, some say lucifer, some say aliens.

Then we have the protocols of zion and the secret covenant as further evidence.

I am not interest in divide and conquer and pseudo-debunking. Keep it to yourself! I came here to search for truth, post opinions, share information, etc. Sure I may make mistakes in believing the wrong people but that is part of the learning process.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

You do not get expelled from the regular masonic lodges if you join the expensive rites of memphis and misraim. The people who claim this are misinformed.

As you are not a mason, you don't know this, but I assure you, if a regular mason sits in a clandestine lodge, he can be expelled.

You believe the Taxil Hoax is real? Enjoy your knowledge.
You might feel more comfortable at www.freemasonrywatch.com....
Those are the kind of religious nutjobs that refuse to believe the stuff that make sense in favor of all the fantastic lies.

I have to go worship Lucifer now. Have a super day.

It is www.freemasonrywatch.org.... You provided a dead link.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

The pyramids that were built, not by the egyptians, but by the nephelim reptillians and greys aliens.

You haven't reached the top yet I suppose.

I like how buzz aldrin a 32d mason was one of the people who planted the scottish rite flag on the moon.

False. He did not plant it, he took it with him and then brought it back where he gave it to the House of the Temple in DC, but really, who cares?

Ask Richard Hoagland why. Ask the think tanks why tax payers don't deserve to know anything abouth the moon, mars, the pyramids, aliens, ufos, etc. People like you are a waste of time in dealing with and further paint a negative picture of freemasonry as a whole.

Secondly why do their degrees start at 34, where scottish rite and york rite end?

This is partially false. Yes, the Rites of Memphis and Misraim start at the 34th degree, but that because the guy who created it based it off of the Scottish Rite. DUH. The false information you put out is that the York Rite is somehow attached the the numbered system used in the Scottish Rite nor do we end at 34-degrees.

In the York Rite there are 9-main degrees and orders with one optional Cryptic degree, but then you have several invitational and honorary groups within the York Rite that if counted would number much larger than the Scottish RIte.

Well I am not a mason so I don't know many or most of the details, but I try to learn. Maybe if you guys/gals would open up a bit then people would not gang up on secret societies so much. Speaking of ganging up I see masons in full force on a conspiracy site which supposedly exists to share conspiracies, not cover them up.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I went to that site to see if his debunking held merit, but all he did was nit pick details with very little imagination on his part. I guess he is not smart enough to figure out why people use pen names and why paper-trails get lost.

If 'nit pick details with very little imagination' means citing his sources and using them to support his findings than I guess you are right, he has very little imagination. But instead of attacking his intelligence maybe you should post evidence that refutes what he was found in regards Taxil and his hoax.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You don't know where I sit within the Fraternity. If you're so knowledgeable on Freemasonry then you'd know where I am in the Masonic fraternity.

Ask Richard Hoagland why.

No, I'm asking you.

Plus, how did taking a flag affect anything of your theories?

People like you are a waste of time in dealing with and further paint a negative picture of freemasonry as a whole.

Maybe if you guys/gals would open up a bit then people would not gang up on secret societies so much.

We are very open, but we are entitled to our privacy nor should we have to justify ourselves by giving into paranoia.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Maybe if you guys/gals would open up a bit then people would not gang up on secret societies so much.

What do you want to know?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I want to know why the grand pontiff is also known as pimp?
Huh... huh... why huh???

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Speaking of ganging up I see masons in full force on a conspiracy site which supposedly exists to share conspiracies, not cover them up.

This statement really bothers me. Should we all sit back and watch ignorance be displayed and perpetuated?
I thought this site was about denying ignorance?

I expected my offer to be met with the sound of crickets, but if you want a brainless love in, go the the David Icke site or some other display of idiocy. If you want logical discussion, this is the place to be.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I really think some of them think we should just stay out of forums and let them spread the false information. Some of them are so insecure, but so sure their cause is a righteous one that they think we as Masons are either too ignorant (because "we're low level") or that we're dishonest and deceitful that nothing we say can be true, particularly when it goes against their preconceived beliefs.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Thus the illuminatti will implant chips on us all and take away our ATS

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
OF COURSE THEY DO,....LOL

Their called LOBBYISTS - POLITICIANS - LAWYERS - BANKERS - HEDGEFUND MANAGERS - AND THE IRS..
SCREW WITH ANY OF THEM..AND YOU GET TO MEET...

GOD.....

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankBlackMillenniumGrp

How is it so many are involved in a secret society? Doesn't seem very secret if everyone knows about it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join